Author Topic: How come Ron Paul people didn't jump on the Chuck Baldwin ticket?  (Read 1760 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Just curious.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: How come Ron Paul people didn't jump on the Chuck Baldwin ticket?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 01:25:09 AM »
Just curious.

Mate, Chuck Baldwin is an ultra religious maniac:

Baldwin graduated from La Porte High School in 1971 and then attended Midwestern Baptist College in Pontiac, Michigan, for two years. On June 2, 1973, Baldwin married the former Connie Kay Cole, whom he met in college. They have three children and, currently, six grandchildren. He enrolled in the Thomas Road Bible Institute (now the Liberty Bible Institute at Liberty University) and graduated with a Bible diploma. He then earned bachelor's and master's degrees in theology through external programs from Christian Bible College in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Baldwin has received two honorary doctor of divinity degrees -- from Christian Bible College and from Trinity Baptist College in Jacksonville, Florida.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 02:05:02 AM »
I guess I should say I'm only asking because I read somewhere where he said he was the most like Ron Paul :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 02:14:12 AM »
I guess I should say I'm only asking because I read somewhere where he said he was the most like Ron Paul :D

I don't see how.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:14:47 AM »
apparently he's a big supporter of Ron Paul.  I can't find it on his site now but I think that's where I got the info where he stated he was the most like Ron Paul.

There's several things on the net and i do see in areas where they are the same.

Here's an example found with a search.

South Carolina Ron Paulites for Chuck Baldwin 2008
"Dr. Baldwin has been an avid supporter of Ron Paul and campaigned aggressively for Paul during the early primaries. They stand nearly IDENTICAL on all of the issues!"
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/15/

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 04:32:47 AM »
apparently he's a big supporter of Ron Paul.  I can't find it on his site now but I think that's where I got the info where he stated he was the most like Ron Paul.

There's several things on the net and i do see in areas where they are the same.

Here's an example found with a search.

South Carolina Ron Paulites for Chuck Baldwin 2008
"Dr. Baldwin has been an avid supporter of Ron Paul and campaigned aggressively for Paul during the early primaries. They stand nearly IDENTICAL on all of the issues!"
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/15/

Fucker was Falwell's best friend; fuck him.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 04:43:35 AM »
Fucker was Falwell's best friend; fuck him.
That's a political death sentence, not that it matters anyway because he's a nobody who won't even show up as a blip.  But I guess it shows how desperate some people are.  Fucking Ron Paul is a goddamned stupid fucktard bitch for not running independent.  Real A+ Class Retard.  I love the guy to death but am pissed beyond belief at whatever retard notion he got in his head to be loyal to the dumbass republicans; there's not a single fucking republican that likes the guy.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »
That's a political death sentence, not that it matters anyway because he's a nobody who won't even show up as a blip.  But I guess it shows how desperate some people are.  Fucking Ron Paul is a goddamned stupid fucktard bitch for not running independent.  Real A+ Class Retard.  I love the guy to death but am pissed beyond belief at whatever retard notion he got in his head to be loyal to the dumbass republicans; there's not a single fucking republican that likes the guy.

Yeah, I wish he were on an Independent ticket too...
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 04:55:50 AM »
Yeah, I wish he were on an Independent ticket too...
WTF is his problem... I want to go kick his ass and set him straight.  I think he chickened out.  You know I still see more Ron Paul signs than McCain or Obama signs.  People are putting out new signs, Ron Paul for President.  WTF >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 05:06:10 AM »
WTF is his problem... I want to go kick his ass and set him straight.  I think he chickened out.  You know I still see more Ron Paul signs than McCain or Obama signs.  People are putting out new signs, Ron Paul for President.  WTF >:(

I don't know; he considers himself an old school republican; old school in the sense of a hundred years ago. Time to move on...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »
at the national level, aren't they all maniacs?  lol...

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 10:57:29 AM »
Just curious.

Because it's a two party system, and there is no changing that in the near future.

You need Ross Perot type money to be able to stand a chance as a third party.  Simple as that. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »

Everything Ron has done is very calculated.  Maybe get out and meet in person with some of the brains behind things, instead of chatting with lambs on the internet.

There is also a reason he has suspended his campaign, and it's not because he gave up from having no chance at winning.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
Agreed.  R.P could really energize and renew the libertarian party with some modifications.  I believe a modified libertarian party could be the most in line with the foundation of this country & what made us an economic superpower.  Throw out some of the wacky people and get more real players and we could have a legit 3rd party (I know, I doubt it, but there's always hope).  There would have to be backing by people with lots of $.  Paul considers himself a republican...but has little in common with today's republican party.  He is a traditional conservative and seems much more like a libertarian to me.

I voted for Ross Perot and Ron Paul.  

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »

And just because it's a new party and it's Libertarian, that means the values will hold?  When Libertarian changes just as the Republicans did, do we spend the massive time and effort to get another party up and running?

It is a waste of resources.  I was at the March on Saturday in DC.  Ron's real supporters do not give a shit what party he is running under, the message is the key.  If you really care, then pick up a sign and march with us, otherwise stay at home and stop bitching about something you take no active involvement in.

We are FINALLY united under common principles (Life, Liberty, and Property) and people like you seek to do nothing but divide over trivial garbage that has nothing to do with the preservation of Freedom and Liberty.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 03:07:03 PM »
Everything Ron has done is very calculated.  Maybe get out and meet in person with some of the brains behind things, instead of chatting with lambs on the internet.

There is also a reason he has suspended his campaign, and it's not because he gave up from having no chance at winning.

Oh stfu ::)  Don't go pulling your internet warrior card on me ::)  If I had to go meet with everyone I had an issue with, good god, get real....  I think Paul is awesome, I'm just blowing off steam from disapointed hopes not attacking him with seriousness.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 07:17:10 PM »
How was the Ron Paul March?
I hate the State.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 09:14:40 PM »
How was the Ron Paul March?

Honestly, it might have been the most awesome thing I've ever done.  This was a hardcore protest involving true patriots.  There was no code talk by the speakers, it was all out on the table.  It was very encouraging to be there and see how passionate these people are.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »
Honestly, it might have been the most awesome thing I've ever done.  This was a hardcore protest involving true patriots.  There was no code talk by the speakers, it was all out on the table.  It was very encouraging to be there and see how passionate these people are.
Cool you made it there. Did you have to go far? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
stormshadow, appology for coming down on you hard in the above post.  You're right, I should put other things aside and go out there and do.  Respect to you for going the extra.  My ranting in this post wasn't out of any negative feeling toward Ron Paul.  I was just totally psyched earlier in the year and I did do what I could do to participate, it just didn't turn out the way I was excited to see happen.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
stormshadow, appology for coming down on you hard in the above post.  You're right, I should put other things aside and go out there and do.  Respect to you for going the extra.  My ranting in this post wasn't out of any negative feeling toward Ron Paul.  I was just totally psyched earlier in the year and I did do what I could do to participate, it just didn't turn out the way I was excited to see happen.

No need, It's cool.

I was in the same position, but I realized that it's not about one man.  Ron cannot make things right when 90% of the people have no clue as to what he is talking about.  Just by sharing and informing others in an intelligent manner, you can make a difference.

I applaud Ron and look to him as a mentor because he is so level headed and patient with his message.  Many of us would not last 10 minutes in Washington before we flipped out and started choking the other zombies in government.

By the way, 8-10,000 people at the march and I don't remember seeing one news camera.  The police sure as hell knew we were there, but for some reason the news didn't notice.