Author Topic: Teaching Korean Style: With a Really Big Stick....  (Read 9423 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Teaching Korean Style: With a Really Big Stick....
« on: July 13, 2008, 02:48:08 AM »

I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Teaching Korean Style: With a Really Big Stick....
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 03:01:32 AM »
Or a fist...

I hate the State.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 03:36:12 AM »
What a bunch of spineless pussies. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 03:36:32 AM »
The derivation of the kanji KO for school is a pictograph of someone sitting below someone holding a stick.  Maybe they got it from the Chinese?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 03:47:09 AM »
i think it's safe to say, nobody gives a fuck
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 04:24:20 AM »
i think it's safe to say, nobody gives a fuck

You fucking Koreans are all so proud of yourself; proud of what? Your stupid ass Confucianism? The fact that you were trampled on by every surrounding culture in the world, from the Chinese, the Mongols to the Japanese?! Your useless educational system of Hagwons, Stick beatings and memorisation?! Your trampy, golddigging, superficial women? Your scumbag racism toward every foreigner who doesn't look like you?! Take your pride and shove it up your ass; but you are smart one, aren't you? You know your country sucks horribly and you are desperate to get the fuck out; every Korean I have met who has spent a few years outside of Korea can't wait to leave their own country again! Korea is the armpit of Asia; even as I write this China is fast approaching you in monetary wealth and well, you never could touch Japan. Sad, sad, sad....I guess you can be proud of Kim-Chi, huh? Hey, it's something.  ::)
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 04:25:41 AM »
The derivation of the kanji KO for school is a pictograph of someone sitting below someone holding a stick.  Maybe they got it from the Chinese?

Maybe; Koreans stole everything from the Chinese and Japanese anyway.
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 05:23:30 AM »
Maybe; Koreans stole everything from the Chinese and Japanese anyway.

maybe they are all yellow?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 05:26:42 AM »
You fucking Koreans are all so proud of yourself; proud of what? Your stupid ass Confucianism? The fact that you were trampled on by every surrounding culture in the world, from the Chinese, the Mongols to the Japanese?! Your useless educational system of Hagwons, Stick beatings and memorisation?! Your trampy, golddigging, superficial women? Your scumbag racism toward every foreigner who doesn't look like you?! Take your pride and shove it up your ass; but you are smart one, aren't you? You know your country sucks horribly and you are desperate to get the fuck out; every Korean I have met who has spent a few years outside of Korea can't wait to leave their own country again! Korea is the armpit of Asia; even as I write this China is fast approaching you in monetary wealth and well, you never could touch Japan. Sad, sad, sad....I guess you can be proud of Kim-Chi, huh? Hey, it's something.  ::)

calm down tiger :D you talk too much, you sound like a bitch
LOCAL GYM HERO

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 05:31:31 AM »

They are responsible for Old Boy though.  That was a great movie!!!!!

I guess if you psychologiclly torment enough kids for long enough one of them is bound to make a horrific movie like this.

seriously though you are right on point with your criticism, what brought this on, was it seeing these beatings?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 05:37:44 AM »
just saw a good movie today "Saw 4"
pretty sick shit  ;)
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 05:42:14 AM »
They are responsible for Old Boy though.  That was a great movie!!!!!

I guess if you psychologiclly torment enough kids for long enough one of them is bound to make a horrific movie like this.

seriously though you are right on point with your criticism, what brought this on, was it seeing these beatings?

I have been living in Korea for 2 years now; I have seen things, experienced things, etc.
I hate the State.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 05:48:23 AM »
I have been living in Korea for 2 years now; I have seen things, experienced things, etc.

your posting on getbig 18hours a day with your 15 gimmicks, why the fuck are you in korea anyway?
getbig works in america too , you know that right
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 05:58:14 AM »
your posting on getbig 18hours a day with your 15 gimmicks, why the fuck are you in korea anyway?

I am here to make money and get the fuck out; that's what we waygook do here...your country is a bank to us; you treat us like shit and we treat your dunghole country as a bank. That's how it works.

I love how you can't deny anything I have said about Korea; you know how big a shithole it is here. I love that. At least it shows you aren't dumb.  ;)
I hate the State.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 06:08:41 AM »
I am here to make money and get the fuck out; that's what we waygook do here...your country is a bank to us; you treat us like shit  and we treat your dunghole country as a bank. That's how it works.

I love how you can't deny anything I have said about Korea; you know how big a shithole it is here. I love that. At least it shows you aren't dumb.  ;)

what matters at the end of the day is, this is a bodybuilding board, and you look like crap next to me.
 :D

LOCAL GYM HERO

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 06:11:48 AM »
hahaha.

Dragon can't leave Korea, the women in our countries expect a dick bigger than 3 inches errect.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

BANG.

www.urbandictionairy.com

14.  asian penis  
A very tiny unit of measurement, approximately 1/5 the width of a human hair.
"Dude, we were an asian penis away from hitting that car!"

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 06:13:32 AM »
I am here to make money and get the fuck out; that's what we waygook do here...your country is a bank to us; you treat us like shit and we treat your dunghole country as a bank. That's how it works.

will the korean girls fuck waygook?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 06:15:00 AM »

can you tell us about some of your experiences?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 06:15:26 AM »
will the korean girls fuck waygook?

does he look like he's fucking anyone? ahahahaha thats one bitter frustrated dude
LOCAL GYM HERO

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 06:16:56 AM »
hahaha.

Dragon can't leave Korea, the women in our countries expect a dick bigger than 3 inches errect. ;D ;D ;D ;D

BANG.

www.urbandictionairy.com

maybe thats why 'deicide'  stays in asian contries to 'make money'  hahahah
LOCAL GYM HERO

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 06:26:31 AM »
does he look like he's fucking anyone? ahahahaha thats one bitter frustrated dude

I have never seen a picture of him, so that's hard to say, but he's clearly a smart guy.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »
I have never seen a picture of him, so that's hard to say, but he's clearly a smart guy.

you know that "being smart" doesn't get you laid, especially with a skinny/fat "physique" 
LOCAL GYM HERO

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 06:43:12 AM »
sexually frustrated meltdown
!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 07:03:23 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

:o
follow the arrows

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 07:06:41 AM »

bro, SK isnt even that great a place to make money.  theres many better places.  if you hate it so much there , then leave.  you seem obsessed.  BTW, binghamton is a much bigger shit hole. ;)