Author Topic: Dara Torres, what is her stack like?  (Read 12734 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Dara Torres, what is her stack like?
« on: July 13, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »
41y/o soccer mom is breaking wimming world records and no one finds this suspicious?

"Dara Torres, front, leaves the starting block in the women's 50-meter freestyle final at the Olympic swimming trials. Torres sets a U.S. record time of 24.25 in the event"

all Winny!!!

GH15, and other expert what would you guess her stack to be like?
I

Purge_WTF

Re: Dara Torres, what is her stack like?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 07:13:14 AM »
  Probably Winny and a touch of Growth here and there.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
Epic jawline.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 07:18:24 AM »
why on earth would you call her a "soccer mom" if she just beat the US record? :/
Its about time you call her a swimmer maby?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 07:18:46 AM »
Epic jawline.

That's what made me suggest the Growth.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 07:19:59 AM »
hard work, perserverence.  stop trying to dog this heroic woman.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 07:26:32 AM »
human growth hormone, lots of it.

winny has a 2 month detection time, so I'm guessing it's more like anavar (2-3 weeks detection)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 07:32:35 AM »
i like those veins in her biceps
$

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 07:35:49 AM »
No Olympic athlete in their right mind would use winny after the most famous bust in Olympic history occurred with that drug 20 years ago.
!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 08:26:08 AM »
Nice jawline and nicely gapped teeth. Hello HGH. That said... more power to her.
a

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 08:26:21 AM »
Natural!
Spirit of Truth

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »
She ain't on shit.  She swims everyday and has been for 40 years.  Give it up, you guys think everyone is on something.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »
She ain't on shit.  She swims everyday and has been for 40 years.  Give it up, you guys think everyone is on something.  

She's breaking world records and defeating thousands of juiced athletes. 

If natural, it's among the greatest feats in sports history.

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »
41y/o soccer mom is breaking wimming world records and no one finds this suspicious?

"Dara Torres, front, leaves the starting block in the women's 50-meter freestyle final at the Olympic swimming trials. Torres sets a U.S. record time of 24.25 in the event"

all Winny!!!

How about just some hard freaking work? You idiots think just because someone has a little muscle and is an athlete in every sense of the word, he/she is on something ::)

I'd be willing to bet NO ONE on this board could keep up with her training regimen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 09:08:20 AM »
How about just some hard freaking work? You idiots think just because someone has a little muscle and is an athlete in every sense of the word, he/she is on something ::)

I'd be willing to bet NO ONE on this board could keep up with her training regimen.

Obviously, she is a world class athlete and has been training for decades.
You are correct, no one here could keep up with her, of course not.

However, if you had to bet your life savings as to whether this 41-year old, breaking records and sporting that jawline, was lifetime natural or not...

What would your wager be?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »
Very athletic and accomplished lady, regardless of drugs or not. Deserves crazy respect.

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »

However, if you had to bet your life savings as to whether this 41-year old, breaking records and sporting that jawline, was lifetime natural or not...

My life savings?? How about $300.00 and if I win you build the new site for free?

The Coach

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 09:11:07 AM »
Very athletic and accomplished lady, regardless of drugs or not. Deserves crazy respect.

Yep, nothing but respect.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »
Funny how a natural Dara Torres is better built than a juiced The Coach.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 09:12:51 AM »
My life savings?? How about $300.00 and if I win you build the new site for free?

lol... after thisisKeith12 cleaned my clock on the 2006 Olympia, I'm done betting :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 09:14:31 AM »

So you are basing her use on her jawline.  Dude you should stop now cause you are looking dumber with each post. Is Maria Shriver on shit too.  My god Jay Leno must have been the original guinea pig.  If you had the bodyfat Dara had your jaw would be square too.  It takes years and years of use to deform your jawline.  Where do you come up with this shit.  You are smarter than this. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

all Winny!!!

Its those newly designed swim suits they are wearing.  It is so ridiculous that they let them wear that kind of stuff but do not allow steroids.  Next thing you know swimmers will be wearing flippers.
A

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 09:16:20 AM »
Funny how a natural Dara Torres is better built than a juiced The Coach.  :-\

Shit, I'm not ashamed of that. She has fantastic genetics a work ethic second to none, plus she an athlete. If that was supposed to be a jab, try again junour.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
So you are basing her use on her jawline.  Dude you should stop now cause you are looking dumber with each post. Is Maria Shriver on shit too.  My god Jay Leno must have been the original guinea pig.  If you had the bodyfat Dara had your jaw would be square too.  It takes years and years of use to deform your jawline.  Where do you come up with this shit.  You are smarter than this. 

nah, the jawline was just an afterthought.

Being able to set records and beat out thousands of juiced athletes at age 41...

Maybe she is natty.  But it would definitely be a statistical anomaly.  She'd be that one in a million.  And I'm one to trust numbers.  She looks like a really nice person, but it'd be a stretch to believe somehow she beats all the users (also in the new suits) and sets records.  Hey, I'm a skeptic, what can I say?

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »
OMAHA, Neb. -- Dara Torres wore a black T-shirt with the single word "faith" in silver letters to her press conference at the U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials on Tuesday.

The 41-year-old from Parkland, Fla. then offered some insight that might give her skeptics more faith in her.

The come-back sprinter said the authenticity of her blazing times has been questioned in the past but instead taking the allegations again, she has done something about it.

The four-time Olympian said she has been part of a voluntary, in-depth drug testing program by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

"I want to be an open book," Torres told USADA in September. "You can DNA test me, blood test, urine test. Whatever you want to do, just test me because I want people to know that I am doing this right.

"I am 40, 41 years old and I am doing this and I'm clean and I want (a) clean sport. I swam against swimmers who were dirty my whole life and that's just something I wouldn't do."

Torres said she has been tested numerous times since joining USADA's program. She said she gets tested so often, the program disrupts her training or takes times away from her 2-year-old daughter, Tessa

"It's a real pain but I asked for it," she said. "Now, if anyone questions me, there is nothing more that I can do. ... If anyone accuses me of anything, I take it as a compliment."

Torres said she heard accusations in 2000. That's the year she became the first U.S. swimmer to race in four Olympics. She also became the oldest gold medalist in U.S. swimming history.

"Things were written about me and it was very hurtful and it was a big distraction," Torres said of the allegations.

Torres' latest comeback started in the Masters swimming ranks. After posting some fast times, she rejoined the U.S. fray.

Her quest to make a record fifth Olympic team begins Thursday with the 100 freestyle. She owns the second-fastest 100 free (54.17) by an American this year and has the No. 1 50 free (24.56).

Her 50 time is just off her 2007 American record of 24.53.

"Age is just a number," Torres said.

http://www.star-telegram.com/548/story/738513.html