Author Topic: WTF is going on here with sean allen?  (Read 2039 times)

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
WTF is going on here with sean allen?
« on: July 13, 2008, 10:28:01 AM »
The skin on his upper body is normal, but the upper quads, glutes n hams looks like a 60 year olds  ???
C

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: WTF is going on here with sean allen?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »
Stretchmarks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »
Stretchmarks.
with legs that size? lol. his arms are twice the size of his legs (comparatively speaking)

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »
yeah maybe stretchmarrks from blowing up quick with a high bf% then dieting down way too much or fast alot of times. feel kinda sorry for the big guy he is very sensetive with all us "125 pound guys on tha internet "talkin about them ::)
C

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 10:38:58 AM »
I don't normally slate bodybuilder but Sean Allen looks bloody awful - how he ever thinks he will do damage in the IFBB is beyond me.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 10:58:49 AM »
I don't normally slate bodybuilder but Sean Allen looks bloody awful - how he ever thinks he will do damage in the IFBB is beyond me.

That's the sad truth. He looks like shit and is an idiot to boot.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »
He needs at leat another 30 pounds to look like an Ifbb pro, which is pretty sad considering he is already 280 on contest day.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 11:37:12 AM »
as Chick would say....

even though someone qualifies for the nationals....doesn't mean you should

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 12:20:54 PM »
...how he ever thinks he will do damage in the IFBB is beyond me.

Size
Structure
Desire

Sounds cliché, but he's got the heart of a champion and a great work ethic.  Talk to people who've seen Sean in the gym. 

Off-stage and away from the message boards, he's one of the most down-to-earth guys in bodybuilding and he really is good people. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
Off-stage and away from the message boards, he's one of the most down-to-earth guys in bodybuilding and he really is good people.

Really? Seems to me that he's an arrogant, conceited douche.

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
  Really? Seems to me that he's an arrogant, conceited douche.

I have to concur with u there.
Heres the link for the palumbo interview for anyone wants to watch it:
]http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1608/161/]
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 08:21:07 PM »

I dunno... in that interview with Special Ed, BSA was talking about himself in the 3rd person, and making pouty lips and mouth noise "oooh... ahhhh" when flexing his arm for the camera.

In real life, I would laugh out loud at any man who did this.  I don't care how big he is.  If a dude is "ooooh... ahhhh"-ing as he flexes in slow-mo, he deserves to be clowned by everyone in the room.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
I dunno... in that interview with Special Ed, BSA was talking about himself in the 3rd person, and making pouty lips and mouth noise "oooh... ahhhh" when flexing his arm for the camera.

In real life, I would laugh out loud at any man who did this.  I don't care how big he is.  If a dude is "ooooh... ahhhh"-ing as he flexes in slow-mo, he deserves to be clowned by everyone in the room.

maybe its a habit from his webcam shows

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »

what you got a problem now with folks behind the keyboard typing on the internet????  We are people too just with no faces, but you get to know who we are the more we type and we have emtions with round faces with expressions on them such as this  :-[ I get sad too behind the keyboard.  I know one day VH1 will make documenteries on people, "People behind the keyboards on the internet" we are good people too and should be thought of nost just 125lbers on the interenet, but as 245lbs with 6% BF standing talll at 6ft or more. We get the ladies all we want just like people on TV the movies stars who jet all over the world us people behind the keyboard do the same thing, but we get to type in what we want on the interent and go places for free and anywhere we want.  Just recently I visited a nice island and came within 5mins......yes we are people too just because you dont see us and you see sean allan does not make us less of people.....POWER TO THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE KEYBOARD!!!!  WHOS WITH ME.......

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
Another Dennis James, just worse.
Very impressive in the gym and complete shit on stage.