Author Topic: taking bodybuilding to the next level - steroids to kids and more professional  (Read 1871 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
in order to take bodybuilding to the next level here's a few suggestions:

#1 kids need to start lifting weights way earlier. sometimes advice is kids and teens shouldnt lift weights but that is debatable and at any rate that's just common advice, we're talking specially gifted kids and teens here which is very different. i dont see nothing wrong with kids laying the foundation by training like say gymnast kids.

today most bodybuilders get into the game too late, maybe because didnt make it as football stars or whatever, that's a lot of wasted years and effort.

#2 kids need to take to steroids way earlier. experimenting on kids to find the correct dosages etc.

#3 a more professional look to breeding and mating. a lot of times these days only half the parent got good genetics. why not both? that's 50% potential that goes straight out the window because people mate with the wrong partner.

Richard Williams, the father of the williams sisters (tennis) is the role model here, he picked the perfect wife to breed perfect children for sports.

im disappointed that a lot of bodybuilders that carry god given genetics for bodybuilding raise children and not get them to carry on their legacy by competiting in bodybuilding, even though bodybuilding gave them so much in life.
Z

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
absolutely. we need to make phil heath breed with lenda murray.
put the kid in a intense trainign and diet program from day one.
juice once he reaches 5'8'' or stops growing.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
absolutely. we need to make phil heath breed with lenda murray.
put the kid in a intense trainign and diet program from day one.
juice once he reaches 5'8'' or stops growing.

yes i feel these days there's so much more we can do if we really try
Z

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
in order to take bodybuilding to the next level here's a few suggestions:

#1 kids need to start lifting weights way earlier. sometimes advice is kids and teens shouldnt lift weights but that is debatable and at any rate that's just common advice, we're talking specially gifted kids and teens here which is very different. i dont see nothing wrong with kids laying the foundation by training like say gymnast kids.

today most bodybuilders get into the game too late, maybe because didnt make it as football stars or whatever, that's a lot of wasted years and effort.

#2 kids need to take to steroids way earlier. experimenting on kids to find the correct dosages etc.

#3 a more professional look to breeding and mating. a lot of times these days only half the parent got good genetics. why not both? that's 50% potential that goes straight out the window because people mate with the wrong partner.

Richard Williams, the father of the williams sisters (tennis) is the role model here, he picked the perfect wife to breed perfect children for sports.

im disappointed that a lot of bodybuilders that carry god given genetics for bodybuilding raise children and not get them to carry on their legacy by competiting in bodybuilding, even though bodybuilding gave them so much in life.

hahahaha you fucking shit sucker!

How long did you spend making this drivel up?

It's not remotely funny and is too boring to read all the way through!

ta ta ass attacker
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
funny? this is a serious post for serious fans of bodybuilding
Z

Alex23

Agree.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

I also agree.  Jay was juiced at a early age and now he's got a couple of sandows.  I'm not saying that kids should do this but this protocol is necessary to win at the highest levels.

Maybe this is why bodybuilding will never be mainstream.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Great ideas Bluto.
Both of my kids train heavy and are on the juice...

...cardio is working the coal mines and knitting carpets - they love it  8)

Stark

• Getbig V
Agree.

Lets not beat a dead horse here Alex but you would most certainly agree to nearly everything right now ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
LOL taking bodybuilding way to seriously, its a cult sport and only has a cult following, no one else gives a shit about it.  Breed for bodybuilding hahah, what a joke, how bout we figure out how to feed the starving ppl in this world first.

jt

TEAM Nasser

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
LOL taking bodybuilding way to seriously, its a cult sport and only has a cult following, no one else gives a shit about it.  Breed for bodybuilding hahah, what a joke, how bout we figure out how to feed the starving ppl in this world first.

jt

why? they will never win a sandow
Z

Alex23

Lets not beat a dead horse here Alex but you would most certainly agree to nearly everything right now ;)

you = the funny -->

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Laila Ali and Curtis Conway

E

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X

jt

You said bodybuilding and seriously in the same sentence!
Spirit of Truth

Alex23

Laila Ali and Curtis Conway

Excellent point.