Author Topic: Danielson, looks like you've hurt another bitch's feelings pretty bad...  (Read 1362 times)

Alex23

Ss and Ron did not delete your posts
ta ta

Didn't quite get it at first, then she started long PMs to a couple of us saying that you delete shit on the Y.

Then found this which explains it all...

Nice job, the gmmick is butthurt.

Delete his account.
ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
is this the source of you annoyance?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Alex23

is this the source of you annoyance

ta ta

What is sweetie?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
What is sweetie?

HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM MM

This?

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Alex23

You often hunt the internet for hours trying to find the right penis at the right angle so that you photoshop it "just right" into someone's "mouth" which has to be also processed for hours....

Later on, someone's browses your computer and finds the delicate gallery.

Althought funny, how does spending countless penile contemplating hours combined with "explanantions" to the smart finders feels? Is it worth it?

Preemptive posting at its best...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Didn't quite get it at first, then she started long PMs to a couple of us saying that you delete shit on the Y.

Then found this which explains it all...

Nice job, the gmmick is butthurt.

I don't know what the fag is talking about. I didn't delete shit. If Ron confirms that I have deleted anything on here in the past 6 months, I will leave the board forever.
E

Alex23

I don't know what the fag is talking about. I didn't delete shit. If Ron confirms that I have deleted anything on here in the past 6 months, I will leave the board forever.

fuck that bitch. they're just trying to start shit. The same 2 shmoes to affraid to show their faces.

btw your PM inbox is full.

danielson

• Getbig V
fuck that bitch. they're just trying to start shit. The same 2 shmoes to affraid to show their faces.

btw your PM inbox is full.

I just deleted everything in the past 300 days. I only have like 2300 now. It's a sad day for me :(
E

Alex23

I just deleted everything in the past 300 days. I only have like 2300 now. It's a sad day for me :(

I hope you sorted by name and didn't delete all the juicy stuff.

danielson

• Getbig V
I hope you sorted by name and didn't delete all the juicy stuff.

Nah, just wiped out like 4000 messages. Oh well.
E