Author Topic: Dave Pulcinella - overdid the diuretics?  (Read 11950 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Dave Pulcinella - overdid the diuretics?
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »
this guy has a horrible physique------bloated gut etc...

I dont see why he'd risk his kidneys like that-----its not like he'll ever be a Jay Cutler :-\

I guess addiction makes you do crazy things though

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »
The only thing Dave is "overdoing now" are the Coors Lites and being a "Star" on WWW.JERSEYGUIDOS.COM

;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 01:30:14 PM »
Dave
Rules and Regulations to be an official member
1.  You must live in North Jersey.

2.  You must still live at home with your mommy and daddy in order to save enough money to lease a low end BMW or Mercedes Benz.

THE FOLLOWING RULE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

3.  You must get a Tribal Tatoo on your Bicep Region.

4.  You must get a spikey hair dew to look like everybody else.

5.  You must wear a ginny tee as often as humanly possible.

6.  You must begin juicing in mid February to get in peak balloon condition by Memorial Day Weekend.

7.  You must have at least three friends named Anthony, Vinnie, or Joey.

8.  You must shave off all body hair (this goes for the girls too.)

9.  You must take off your shirt when you hear the bass music and form a man circle A.K.A "The Fist Pumper Circle Jerk Delight."

10.  You must pretend to be impressed by the simplistic sound of pulsating bass.

11.  You must hook up with your current best friends girlfriend behind his back at least once every summer.

12.  You must spend at least 1/3 your weekly paycheck on Water Bottles.

13.  You must be or "claim" to be cousins with at least every other person in the club.

14.  You must go Tanning as often as humanly possible:  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Twice on Friday, Saturday & of coarse Sunday.

15.  You must claim to have "connections" with the doorman A.K.A bouncer even though he only knows you as "buddy."

THE FOLLOWING RULE IS THE MOST IMIPORTANT

16.  You must kiss ass to anyone with possible "Mob" affiliated connections no matter how pathetic they might even be.

17.  When in doubt of "Mob Connections" make something up that could impress a girl so she'll sleep with you.

18.  You must never miss an episode of "The Sopranos."  You must then report to your nearest diner the following night to discuss it .

19.  You must start a local lottery pool to bet on who will get whacked on the Sopranos.

20.  You can only watch a sports game if you are betting on it.  If your not betting on it you CANNOT watch it because it's just not fun like that.

THE FOLLOWING RULE IS THE 2ND MOST IMPORTANT RULE

21.  You must dress like a Guido but talk like a Rapper.  Hence the term "Guido Wigger."  The two have finally morphed into one.

22.  Referring to rule number 21, you must play either hard core Techno music or Rap Music in your car and nothing else even if your have an urge to play something else.........DON'T DO IT or the image will be shot.

23.  You must claim to come from a rich family even if your father is a mailman.

24.  You must have the latest cell phone.

25.  You must have at least one token black friend who you occassionaly bring out to the club.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »
while i am a huge fan of mass monsters like ruhl and ronnie... and i think a bodybuilder almost always looks better with more muscle... he destroyed his physique trying to add size. he would have looked far better at a lower weight without that abdomen.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »
while i am a huge fan of mass monsters like ruhl and ronnie... and i think a bodybuilder almost always looks better with more muscle... he destroyed his physique trying to add size. he would have looked far better at a lower weight without that abdomen.
exactly--his chest is a weak point for him anyway and with that gut it just makes it look even smaller and more narrow.

good to see he's off the juice and healthy now that he's retired ::)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »
Two words, Quinine Sulfate!  That suff stops severe cramps in their tracks.  Just about every pro uses it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »
Two words, Quinine Sulfate!  That suff stops severe cramps in their tracks.  Just about every pro uses it.
4rreal? man i get fucking horrible lower back pumps. sometimes i cant even walk on the treadmill post workout its so bad. i have to ride a statonary bike and let the blood drain out of the lower back.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
yes, i clearly dont have the genetics to pull off this whole bodyuilding thing. only 3 state and regional overall chamoinships and 4 national level class wins, 3 of them at pro qualifiers...i suck!!!! lol!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »
yes, i clearly dont have the genetics to pull off this whole bodyuilding thing. only 3 state and regional overall chamoinships and 4 national level class wins, 3 of them at pro qualifiers...i suck!!!! lol!

Looks good to me!  I'm buying whatever your selling!  :P

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

You look good, but you should try and tighten up the midsection.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »
You look good, but you should try and tighten up the midsection.
Looks pretty tight in those shots on stage.
:D Weee

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »

what diuretic did you use that you screwed up with?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »

Dude....you look like 'healthy' at your age compared to Don Youngblood &  Hans Hopstaken was at the end of thier career

::)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »
Would it not be common that guys would cramp up?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 06:52:51 PM »
Would it not be common that guys would cramp up?

sure...ask Paul Dillet

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »
I hate to see this kind of shit. Guys have no idea how close to death they really are. BTW, Dave looks great.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »
I hate to see this kind of shit. Guys have no idea how close to death they really are. BTW, Dave looks great.

Is this more attributed to diuretic use the wrong way, or just a general risk of any diuretic?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
Is this more attributed to diuretic use the wrong way, or just a general risk of any diuretic?

Well obvoisly there is a chance of something unexpected happening with any kind of use. The more you use the greater the risk. Normally popping a couple of diazide or maybe a lasix and you normally are fine, but you never know. For someone who has a heart problem the risk is greater and death may result and did at last years Masters Nationals. For someone who may have an existing heart problem and may not know it, popping a diuretic may kill you. Take a look at the guy I trained for this years Masters Nationals on the Positve board, I used no diuretics and he was pretty dry.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »

Well obvoisly there is a chance of something unexpected happening with any kind of use. The more you use the greater the risk. Normally popping a couple of diazide or maybe a lasix and you normally are fine, but you never know. For someone who has a heart problem the risk is greater and death may result and did at last years Masters Nationals. For someone who may have an existing heart problem and may not know it, popping a diuretic may kill you. Take a look at the guy I trained for this years Masters Nationals on the Positve board, I used no diuretics and he was pretty dry.

U talking about that Anthony dude?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2008, 08:20:29 PM »

amen,it can be done proper diet,yr round training and almost spot on dieting,and then tighten it up last few wks voila'a dry and stage ready build.diuretics seem to be last resort or a real killjoy to someone who dosen't even need it but does the norm to stay competitive,if ur in shape you'll know it.skin should look like parchment paper wrapped on muscle.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »
Who is the guy at 0:49 ?

Great front double bicep pose

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 08:30:31 PM »
Who is the guy at 0:49 ?

Great front double bicep pose

You?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »
Certain parts of this thread are good... many parts are filled with sadness. I'm afraid the sadness wins.
a

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2008, 08:41:07 PM »

U talking about that Anthony dude?

Yeah

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »
What a time to bring this up......24 hrs before the most dangerous show (dehydration-wise)ever....know how many guys and fig babes have cramped out the USA'a?
((-::