Author Topic: Proudest moment in the gym..  (Read 3067 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Proudest moment in the gym..
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 02:17:47 AM »
Doing Skull-crushers with 100 pounds...with perfect form,elbows in, and finishing with close-grip benches with same weight.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 02:34:56 AM »
The first time I deaded three plates on each side using a conventional grip, no straps or belt (I had been trying for a few weeks) and when I was finally able to squat 225 for reps.  Small achievements, I know, but they meant a lot at the time.  I guess also now that I've been focusing on legs for a few months or so and my quads and hams are starting to get some decent size I feel pretty inspired and proud of that as well.  I've never really focused on legs before.

What's yours?

mine is the time i fucked my ex-girlfriend (front desk girl) in the sauna after hours ;D

bench

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 02:37:12 AM »
mine is the time i fucked my ex-girlfriend (front desk girl) in the sauna after hours ;D

bench

WINNER

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 09:10:02 AM »
When i db shoulder pressed the 135s for 6. I threw em up myself too

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 09:45:28 AM »
When ronnie n jay both came over when I was doing bench and begged to train with me  :D
C

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 10:23:15 AM »
my proudest moment was one time my dad went to the gym with me, i normally do 315 for reps at the deadlift...

that day i HAD to do more... so i charged the bar with 30 more kilos... and at first couldnt do it, but my father was there, so i did 3 o 4(really pushing my limits) and then i saw the smile on my dads face... then he allways brags about my strenght with everyone... he says... i bet my kid is stronger than yours to everyone hahaha :P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 11:57:50 AM »
Other thn lifting was back around 2001 I was at Golds on Sahara and Decatur and I cut a fart so bad that hung around so long I started crying I was laughing so hard.  It went all the way from the drinking faucet to the bench press area.  Everyone that walked in that area just went nuts.  This one girl made such a hilarious face.  I swear I will never forget that moment.  I am very proud.  When I finally inclined over 500 was also pretty cool

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 02:18:24 PM »

bench

Now that's a great day at the gym.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »
When i finally got stragnations in my glutes....
Proud day that i will tell my grandkids about

Also deadlifting 320lbs at a bodyweight of 154lbs

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 02:33:50 PM »
i was gonna post the bullshit

JOJ and branch warren workout spiel tho cudnt find it lol...4x50 leg extenstions, squats, lunges, 1-5 plate hacks for 10-50 reps lol

spacemunkeyz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »
anyone here got stuck under the leg press?  :D
not saying this would be a proud moment but ime  curious how the fuck do you get out.

ha ha yeah thats happened to me what i did is i inched my legs to the top of the leg press sled and pused it as hard as i can , but if that doesnt work you just try and squirm out while lowering the sled

dustin

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 03:39:33 PM »

bench

You know, quite a lot of girls neglect their daily protein requirements. I hope that you assisted her in fulfilling her needs. Don't let that shiz go to waste!! Make sure she takes advantage and downs that man milk :D

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 03:49:52 PM »
my proudest moment was one time my dad went to the gym with me, i normally do 315 for reps at the deadlift...

that day i HAD to do more... so i charged the bar with 30 more kilos... and at first couldnt do it, but my father was there, so i did 3 o 4(really pushing my limits) and then i saw the smile on my dads face... then he allways brags about my strenght with everyone... he says... i bet my kid is stronger than yours to everyone hahaha :P

hahahahaa, what are you weighing these days muchacho? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN NNNNNNNGGGGGG  ;D

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »
The day I realized I could clear an entire area of the gym just by wearing Tapout gear. 
I never wait for equipment anymore.  I just walk in Tapout free and when I need equipment someone is using I slide my hat on quietly, walk up behind them and grunt.  As soon as they see how jacked and tan I am they slowly lower the weights, bow down and crawl away..... backwards.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 07:16:28 PM »
The first time that scale read 200.  Sure, I was a fat shit.  But wow, it felt so good.

I'll agree with that. I opened a bottle of champagne!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 08:05:24 PM »
The day I realized I could clear an entire area of the gym just by wearing Tapout gear. 
I never wait for equipment anymore.  I just walk in Tapout free and when I need equipment someone is using I slide my hat on quietly, walk up behind them and grunt.  As soon as they see how jacked and tan I am they slowly lower the weights, bow down and crawl away..... backwards.

Until you meet the real deal or go to a ghetto gym...where nobody pay that any attention.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 08:10:37 PM »
Until you meet the real deal or go to a ghetto gym...where nobody pay that any attention.

lol

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 08:14:04 PM »
when i walked up to the prettiest girl that i've ever seen in a gym and i gave her my phone number.  she's my girlfriend now, and she'll be my wife someday.

Gayer than her fucking the new pilates instructor right afterward.