Author Topic: PBW's Mid-Summer Report - Hany Rambod, Felicia Romero... (Listen On-Demand)  (Read 11523 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW's Mid-Summer IFBB Report - Replay Now Available!

Following the stories:  Ronnie's Return, Kai's Announcement, Priest's Plans, Cormier's Comeback, Cutler's Countdown, Heath preps for 1st Olympia...

Appearances by: Hany Rambod, Felicia Romero, plus "The View from Venice"

This week on PBW:  Bodybuilding talk radio takes a closer look at the stories that are developing around the federation, including speculation of Ronnie's Return, Kai's Announcement, Cormier's comeback, Priest's plans, Heath's First Olympia prep, and Cutler's countdown to Sandow #3.  Presented by MuscleTech, Episode #121 includes insider reports from contest advisor Hany Rambod, plus "The View from Venice" with Dave Bourlet.  -- Also on this week's show, Larry visits with pro Figure's rising star Felicia Romero, regarded as one of the IFBB's best and most out-spoken figure competitors.

PBW airs on Mondays at 8pm ET - visit the broadcast center: www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Replay Update:  Houston Pro Champ Silvio Samuel (Episode #120) and Bodybuilding icon Bill Pearl (Episode #119)  - Past Shows available at Replay Central (courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Max Muscle and Six Star Muscle Fuel.
Make your plans to attend the IFBB "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships" in Florida on August 9th (www.PBWProShow.com)
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2008 Olympia Weekend (www.MrOlympia.com).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Let's hear from Kai's doctor!!!

Call him up.  get the 411 on why Kai, with all this momentum, bails out of the O when a top 6 placing was a gimme.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Felicia is definitely one of the leading ladies in the IFBB.   8)

Elevate Your Image.™

AVBG

Felicia Romero..wow.

Chick- Ask Hany if he's still got Heath doing the diet yo-yo and if it maybe somewhat risky for him to peak consistantly for the O.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
hey Dan & Bob - it would be great to have Chad on to talk about Wolf's Olympia prep!

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Rambod called Ronnie comeback far fetched and said Priest wants to do the 202 Olympia show.  Does Priest have to qualify for that crap or just show up?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Rambod called Ronnie comeback far fetched and said Priest wants to do the 202 Olympia show.  Does Priest have to qualify for that crap or just show up?

Lee needs to enter the AC Pro in order to get consideration for a trip to the 202 OR the Olympia

genrommel74

• Getbig III
romero is definitley my favorite figure girl right now

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Felicia is definitely one of the leading ladies in the IFBB.   8)

Absolutely.  8)

Thanks for having her on the show!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Hany sounded like he was making excuses for Lee NOT to do the AC. Hell Lee CAN hang with the big guys, he's already proven that. The "special invite" for the 202 Olympia is nonsense. Sure he would own that show but fans don't want to see him compete against Ray Arde and Jason Arntz (no disrespect to them). They want to see Lee amongst the best in the IFBB.
Elevate Your Image.™

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Listened to Rambod.  He is the trainer of Phil Heath (the next possible Olympia winner) and was the trainer of Ronnie and Priest for a few years.  Can anyone tell me what these guru experts do for these guys?  Chad has Wolf.  Dexter has that guy McNeal.  Does Cutler use any of them?   
I

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
He never trained Ronnie, jsut followed him around and swung from his nuts for a few years. More like Madmax and Cutler.
Enjoy your dish...

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Im telling you guys for the LAST TIME ! you guys needs to make the download file size of the shows smaller , 50 + MB is way too much.

People in different countries have to pay for bandwidth  , and it makes no sense to waste so much space for downloading just 1 show...which means i dont evevn listen to PBW anymoore , even though i WANT to

Im sure there are ways to reduce to file size...i dunno , convert the formats or something , make a real player version available aswell

i thought yourll WANTED listeners....cmonn man