Author Topic: USA'S Competition Color Airbrush Application  (Read 1307 times)

Roxana

• Getbig I
USA'S Competition Color Airbrush Application
« on: July 14, 2008, 12:13:13 PM »
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we are available for color application at this year's USA's. If you have not worked with us before, you can feel free to ask for references from both Pro and Amateur competitors we work with on a regular basis. Some of the athletes we have worked with include Tanji Johnson, Gina Alliotti, Meriza Deguzman, and Valerie Waugaman...  I will try to attach pics of some of the athletes we have airbrushed below.

We are currently scheduling appointments for all bodybuilding and figure competitors as well as for those who are just heading to Vegas for photo shoots. Email us for pricing and scheduling... I also have a skin preparation guide that competitors should follow to get the best results from the application of the color. Our email is onstageimage@yahoo.com.

Additionally, if you are looking for a great make-up artist, our friend Lori StMichael is also heading to Vegas. She has worked with us many a time and we have always seen and heard great things from and about her. Some of her clients include Lenda Murray and Jen Gates... the list is long, so again if references are required, they can be provided. You can email her at lstmichael@hotmail.com.