Author Topic: Kamali seems like a changed man since the birth of his daughter  (Read 14483 times)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
Re: Kamali seems like a changed man since the birth of his daughter
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2008, 09:14:18 AM »
king you always made things interesting, good luck at the AC pro

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »
He doesnt need to apologize.  He needs to worry about getting in shape and letting his physique do the talking.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2008, 04:22:51 PM »
He doesnt need to apologize. 
I disagree, he bashed Getbiggers for a long while and now he is coming back like nothing happened. He should issue a formal apology.
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »
I disagree, he bashed Getbiggers for a long while and now he is coming back like nothing happened. He should issue a formal apology.

Are you the official rep for getbig?  Please keep your rants on the G&O board.  If you have nothing nice to say here then please go away.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 08:19:15 AM »
In this thread i see a lot of changes.....if you can change.....and i can change.... EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!! :'(

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »
Some may view this as a negative post, but I for one, am curious as to what makes you think someone cannot change?

I don't know Kamali personally, and a couple people I talk to at the gym said he was rude, however he was training, so maybe he was short because of that.

Regardless, he is making an effort here to come back and start posting again and as long as he is positive, he is welcome here, you on the other hand, with your negative attitude....may be on thin ice. ;)

I have been Kings training partner for the past 4 years since he has moved to my town.  He is far from rude. Every single day the man goes out of his way to give training and dieting tips to complete strangers. He would give the shirt off his back if needed.  I have seen him do all of these things even being 1 week out and starving his ass off....  He may have came off brash in the past but not a single time since I have know him...   People saying he is rude is pure speculation or some kind of deep seeded hate. Plain and simple.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2008, 10:16:22 AM »
I've met the guy once at an after hours nightclub in Baltimore once. He's not an asshole. Very cool guy and very respectful. Never got around to asking him why he was in Baltimore of all places, though. This was about 5 or 6 years ago.

Nevertheless, a nice guy, IMO.