Author Topic: hahahah a little someone had to bring in Ron  (Read 2856 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
hahahah a little someone had to bring in Ron
« on: July 14, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Ive heard from a couple sources now that ALex, so shaken up by the flex and him photoshop, called Ron and had him delete them all

At first I didnt think he was that much of a bitch (I mean this guy calls people's family from getbig and exposes their family, surely he can take a funny fake picture)---I thought he might actually have a sense of humor----but I just looked around at the Y and couldnt find one pic of it in all the threads it was posted

what a douchebag-----no sense of humor and CALLS Ron cause his feelings are hurt----he needs to stay off the Y and join Mayhem :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: hahahah a little someone had to bring in Ron
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
its funny how he was just trying to dog JJ for whining in time-out and started another thread about people deleting threads and how it was fucked up-----yet when its something about him he gets on the phone to ROn and cries like a little girl

but we all know thats the hypocrites style :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »
Pretty shitty - one of the best photoshops of all time... only thinking about it makes me laugh  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »
yeah he didnt just hit the "report to moderator" button-----he just called the main moderator (Ron) and cried on the phone

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »
a dollar to whoever ships me that picture

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »
a dollar to whoever ships me that picture
;)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »
alex--you got some splaining to do here

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 04:04:17 PM »
alex looking like the total fagg bottom twink he is in the photoshop BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AANGGGGGGGGGGG  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 04:07:27 PM »
alex--you got some splaining to do here

hahahaha I don't swallow Avesher ;D

Like shit crusts clinging to my anus, the bottom boys like Nordic and his gimmicks are there.

pretty funny but they can't prove that I reported anything... someone else probably did.

Nobody really like gay shit around here, no matter what faces are in it. Seems like they love it ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

Like shit crusts clinging to my anus, the bottom boys like Nordic and his gimmicks are there.

pretty funny but they can't prove that I reported anything... someone else probably did.

Nobody really like gay shit around here, no matter what faces are in it. Seems like they love it ;D

i know buddy im just buggin---only person on here i have zero respect for is tp4u

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »
i know buddy im just buggin---only person on here i have zero respect for is tp4u

hey btw, I have to go to Toronto thurs-fri... how's the weather? 3 weeks ago was pretty humid downtown and a fucking mosquito bit me... where do they come from anyway ;D

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »

You wouldnt recognise a vag even if it was on your face  ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »
hey btw, I have to go to Toronto thurs-fri... how's the weather? 3 weeks ago was pretty humid downtown and a fucking mosquito bit me... where do they come from anyway ;D

im a jillion miles from toronto---im west

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 04:23:07 PM »
im a jillion miles from toronto---im west

well no offense but Toronto downtown sucks peniles... all I saw was emo kids begging for loonies, asians and t-heads...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »
Pretty shitty - one of the best photoshops of all time... only thinking about it makes me laugh  ;D
Do you often think about pictures of men sucking other mens cocks ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 07:48:38 PM »
well no offense but Toronto downtown sucks peniles... all I saw was emo kids begging for loonies, asians and t-heads...

i hate toronto so much, i spent 2 days last year when i was returning from china and all i saw were pakis, blacks, asians, etc. Not being racist but i felt pretty insecure. I loved the beer stores though!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »
;)

haha thats a pretty good photoshop or is it real  :-X

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 12:29:15 AM »
yeah he didnt just hit the "report to moderator" button-----he just called the main moderator (Ron) and cried on the phone

Your getbig falacies of making stuff up proves you're a faceless gimmick trying to "squeeze" amongst men.

You must be a tiny man therefore = no pics and over compensating with "large dogs".

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 04:33:17 AM »
Your getbig falacies of making stuff up proves you're a faceless gimmick trying to "squeeze" amongst men.

You must be a tiny man therefore = no pics and over compensating with "large dogs".
just me posting bro----no gimmicks...believe me enough of the Y laughs at you I dont need to post in gimmicks when I fuck with you

btw though I did get the story and you did complain to a certain moderator to get them deleted *confirmed---

it is true though the ones that complain the loudest (like you trying to call out JJ and guests who hit hte report to mod button) are the ones who pm hte mod relentlessly to get shit removed.

your a bitch Alex with no sense of humor---go bring your schmoe attitude to mayhem :-X :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 06:37:33 AM »
i hate toronto so much, i spent 2 days last year when i was returning from china and all i saw were pakis, blacks, asians, etc. Not being racist but i felt pretty insecure. I loved the beer stores though!

I was just in Halifax for the first week of July.had a good times.what a beautiful coastline! all the bay's,lakes,and beaches were awesome.the town of Halifax was fun.they have a ton of bars all downtown right next to the water.

plus throw in the fact that Cuban cigars are legal :)

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 07:53:31 AM »
I was just in Halifax for the first week of July.had a good times.what a beautiful coastline! all the bay's,lakes,and beaches were awesome.the town of Halifax was fun.they have a ton of bars all downtown right next to the water.

plus throw in the fact that Cuban cigars are legal :)

The maritimes are great. Spent some time in Halifax and New Brunswick. Very cool place in the summer.

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 07:55:18 AM »
just me posting bro----no gimmicks...believe me enough of the Y laughs at you I dont need to post in gimmicks when I fuck with youbtw though I did get the story and you did complain to a certain moderator to get them deleted *confirmed---
it is true though the ones that complain the loudest (like you trying to call out JJ and guests who hit hte report to mod button) are the ones who pm hte mod relentlessly to get shit removed.your a bitch Alex with no sense of humor---go bring your schmoe attitude to mayhem :-X :-\

Let it go dude, your endless whining is annoying the regulars. Why do you insist on breaking the rules?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=224009.0

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 11:09:59 AM »
The following post, "Funny Dance Faceoff with 23" by JudgeReinhold has been reported by Guest (70.58.18.243) on a board you moderate:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=224013.msg3140482#msg3140482

The reporter has made the following comment:
just so you knows nordick breast is one behind judgereinhold/el pajero/joey tito/tomr/simp[le carbs and lots of others he hate alex23 with passion and want him to not post anymore. he also love dave mirza the squadfather and have been in touch with him about lawsuit he brnig against alex23 for making his personal info public

Regards,
The Getbig Forums Team

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 03:44:21 PM »
The following post, "Funny Dance Faceoff with 23" by JudgeReinhold has been reported by Guest (70.58.18.243) on a board you moderate:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=224013.msg3140482#msg3140482

The reporter has made the following comment:
just so you knows nordick breast is one behind judgereinhold/el pajero/joey tito/tomr/simp[le carbs and lots of others he hate alex23 with passion and want him to not post anymore. he also love dave mirza the squadfather and have been in touch with him about lawsuit he brnig against alex23 for making his personal info public

Regards,
The Getbig Forums Team
hahah funny how Alex is the only one who called me Nordick Breast-----tells you something right there

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 06:38:45 AM »
The maritimes are great. Spent some time in Halifax and New Brunswick. Very cool place in the summer.

I think that when we go back next summer were gonna go to Cape Breton also.
it's suppose to be an awesome place.plus they have one of the best public golf courses in Canada :)