Author Topic: Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer  (Read 8102 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 03:38:52 AM »
bodybuilding  for a long time has been chemical warfare, hence it is not a sport.....

Depends on how you define a sport.

Is it sporting to see how far you can push your body using the right combination of drugs, training and genetics to beat the other guy in a "beauty/freak" contest for the enjoyment of a mostly gay audience?

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 03:45:16 AM »
i respect that dread!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 03:49:03 AM »
Nasser - thanks for sharing your views. Its great to hear from someone who clearly knows the scene, knows who did what, and had the physique to prove it! I have way more respect for your comments than I do of some of the "arm chair" experts on this site, some of whom have probably never even really even been around or met a hard core bodybuilder (and all that goes with the that lifestyle).

Either way, it is very unfortunate what happened to Muntzer. I really do appreciate your comments, insights, and views. Keep em coming.

On a related note (and this is probably a topic for a seperate thread), I would be very interested to hear the real story from an insider behind the US athlete FloJo. One day, someone will speak up and give us all the details I expect...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 03:55:58 AM »
Nasser - thanks for sharing your views. Its great to hear from someone who clearly knows the scene, knows who did what, and had the physique to prove it! I have way more respect for your comments than I do of some of the "arm chair" experts on this site, some of whom have probably never even really even been around or met a hard core bodybuilder (and all that goes with the that lifestyle).

Either way, it is very unfortunate what happened to Muntzer. I really do appreciate your comments, insights, and views. Keep em coming.

On a related note (and this is probably a topic for a seperate thread), I would be very interested to hear the real story from an insider behind the US athlete FloJo. One day, someone will speak up and give us all the details I expect...

yo nasser whats up...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 04:04:07 AM »
thank u nasser
w

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 04:10:23 AM »

Nasser is more interested in ridiculing his former friends and lamenting about his past to provide an actual UNBIASED opinion on the industry.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 05:05:53 AM »
"forget the dumb pumpkin heads from all kinds of the different bodybuilding boards who are making statements, assuming things, fabricating "facts” and so on. But I am tired of hearing the "voice of experts" who have the bodies of garbage bags and who are full of gloating jealousy and envy."

I wonder who Nasser is addressing here? Team Pumpkinhead ASSEMBLE! Full review on the parade ground in 5 minutes!   :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 05:26:58 AM »
bahahaha - Nasser delievers.

Thx - cool read

p.s.: sorry, Team Nasser still sucks

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 06:12:40 AM »
Andreas was great. I'd rather have seen Nasser die at his place.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 06:57:00 AM »
I see nasser got bored not being able to post as GH15 and found another way to make it to the boards  ::)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 07:23:03 AM »
I see nasser got bored not being able to post as GH15 and found another way to make it to the boards  ::)

dude if you havent realized yet that Nasser's English and gh15s are different you are beyond any help....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 07:53:07 AM »
I've seen the "half-facts" but given the way get twisted very fast in California, especially here in San Diego County, I give the beast benefit of the doubt.

Wouldn't you?

I worked out in the same gym as nasser and Nasser is an idiot-well known fact. No one liked the guy-and his reputation here is about the same-the majority think he is an ass clown.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »
I worked out in the same gym as nasser and Nasser is an idiot-well known fact. No one liked the guy-and his reputation here is about the same-the majority think he is an ass clown.

yeah but then again no one thinks much of you.

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »
Hello getbiggers. Some of you might not like Nasser and that is okay, but if you put aside your hatred for one moment you might find some interesting insights in what he says. Muentzer's death has been speculated about for some time and, as far as I can tell, nobody really seems to know the full story on what happened and the events leading up to his death. Since Nasser knew Andreas he, at least to my mind, is someone that could bring some light to the issue. How many pros, or ex pros, are willing to share their views in an open forum like this one? Take care. David.   

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 01:52:43 PM »
Hello getbiggers. Some of you might not like Nasser and that is okay, but if you put aside your hatred for one moment you might find some interesting insights in what he says. Muentzer's death has been speculated about for some time and, as far as I can tell, nobody really seems to know the full story on what happened and the events leading up to his death. Since Nasser knew Andreas he, at least to my mind, is someone that could bring some light to the issue. How many pros, or ex pros, are willing to share their views in an open forum like this one? Take care. David.   
thank u david for keeping us here informed from nasser
thats a great pic btw
w

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »
no problem naturalwonder

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 02:08:49 PM »
Why do people act like it's a big mystery? It's the diuretics thats are kill people. It pulls all the water out of your blood and makes it as thick as mud.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 04:00:55 PM »
the whole article was off....like Nass's brain

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 05:14:45 PM »
Nasser
the wizard of truth

once again telling it like it is.................warts and all.................obvi ously many dont like to hear the truth................the truth about THe BB industry

but Nasser is not afraid of telling it like it is

Nasser- we salute u!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
Andreas was great. I'd rather have seen Nasser die at his place.

Johnny Falcon like conditioning and understanding
$

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »
Why do people act like it's a big mystery? It's the diuretics thats are kill people. It pulls all the water out of your blood and makes it as thick as mud.

Diuretics caused internal bleeding?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2008, 07:01:09 PM »
Thanks gh.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »
imagine the hoes that dude would pull walking into a bar with that level of rippedness.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 07:52:33 PM »
Johnny Falcon like conditioning and understanding

LOL

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »
Getbig has more intrigue going on than the bold and the beautiful and days of our lives combined, maybe if more housewives knew there just wouldnt just be overweight guys with no lives or jobs posting here but the female versions as well ;D
C