Author Topic: Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer  (Read 8079 times)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer
« on: July 14, 2008, 11:31:58 PM »
Spoke to Nasser recently and he had some comments to share about Andreas Muentzer (see below). Nasser also has an alternative explaination for Andreas' death which will be disclosed in due course.   

Hello David,
Thank you for that link to "THE STACK " of Andreas Muenzer.
As I have told you before, I PERSONALLY read the drug combos Andréa's Muenzer took.
They were all clearly outlined in his "books " which I was allowed to access in 2001.
I had many hours’ time to study them.
For the part that said Andy took most of these listed drugs, I can say, " YES ".
But also I have to say that 95% of all other bodybuilders, regardless whether they are amateur or pro do similar things or exactly the same thing.
By "the same" I do mean the variety of the drugs, but not necessarily 100% the same ridiculous amounts - with a few exceptions, which I do not want to discuss at this point in time. So, no one should be acting surprised.
And please David, forget the dumb pumpkin heads from all kinds of the different bodybuilding boards who are making statements, assuming things, fabricating "facts” and so on. But I am tired of hearing the "voice of experts" who have the bodies of garbage bags and who are full of gloating jealousy and envy.
Andreas’ death, Benaziza’s death…and the (severe) health problems of others gives even the 150 LB guy in the local gym the excuse "not to want to look like that".
Coming back to the stack. The amounts that Andreas took are totally exaggerated. The guy who criticized "The Spiegel" is absolutely right on. Also, it is correct that Andy - like any other IFBB pro (and competitive NPC amateur) - was using Insulin and Thyroid hormones. And indeed " STH " = GH. I do remember that I did not find any info about the use of EPO by Muenzer in the Muenzer books. If something happened to Cutler (current Mr. Olympia), every one of the " experts " would say: " Yeah man, we knew it, it was too much what Jay took. He was a crazy MF*** who gave his life away for a ("plastic") trophy .He looked great but he is dead." It does not mean that the guy who dies or died took the most drugs. Also it does not mean that the guy who is "still alive" took "much less". Personally I think that a lot of internet warriors/ bodybuilding site "experts" - despite their "kudos", "sorry statements", do like and love the fact that bodybuilders are being physically sick, had gotten sick or that some had even died. One reason is the aforementioned envy/jealousy of them and it also gives them the excuse to train not as hard, less intense and less consistently even without any use of any anabolics or any bodybuilding related drugs. So they can justify looking bad or even justify having a garbage bag body.
Did any of the losers from the diverse internet sites ever take into consideration the fact that some people have a disposition for certain occurring health issues or maybe have an ulcer problem, a pancreas problem? - And if you neglect going to the doctor for months because you have such a strict workout regiment and you are buried in other work activities, that you then could possibly and most likely neglect health - without the use of EPO - or that your health can deteriorate additionally because of lack of fats and sleep, the lack of recuperation time and that you can develop internal bleeding just through a combination of Aspirin and some other "normal drugs"?!
I am not saying that steroids are just candy, but Andreas Muenzer’s death is not purely related to being an irresponsible "drug user" and chemical freak. Otherwise, MANY other bodybuilders on the NPC and IFBB stages should have been dead by now.
By the way, if people like to have first hand info on EPO, they should ask a Tour de France cyclist or simply ask Kenny Wheeler.
Thank you David!
Nasser El Sonbaty

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Nasser speaks on Andreas Muentzer
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:35:28 PM »
 ::)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 11:39:46 PM »
Nasser isn't important anymore.  Hope that helps.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 11:46:53 PM »
Nasser isn't never was important anymore and now his is just a big fucking idiot still living in the 1990's as a runner up whiner.  Hope that helps.

Fixed.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 12:07:10 AM »
Wow this is gold, glad to see Nasser is BACK bitches!!  Good interview, and Nasser thanks for your words on this topic. 
TEAM Nasser

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 12:32:14 AM »
Coming from the bloated windbag that is nasser that's pretty funny.

How does he explain his health issues caused by multiple drug cocktails? The fact that he has undergone multiple surgeries with more on the horizon? The fact that he had to pull out from the Olympia due to health issues that also prompted his retirement?

Isn't nasser the moron who recommends steroids for depression? ::). Probably trying to justify his own behavior.

The fact that he rants about "internet warriors" is laughable considering he is lurking around getbig under a pseudo name because he doesn't have the guts to post under his real name unlike his nemesis Sarcev  He gets other people to post his bullshit because he's too cowardly to post under his own name.

We are tired of hearing the "voice" of nasser who spends most of his time living in the past and attacking his former friends because they became more successful than him.

Whatever happened to that book you were working on David? Never finished it did ya?

Nasser is a never-was reduced to selling his worn clothes and begging for airfare for expos - when he's not doing private posing sessions for schmoes.

Pumpkinheads????. I think Nasser has spent too much time reading the wizard of Oz. Not too suprising considering he's living in a delusional fantasyland of his own making

DCN = Delusional Coward Nasser ;D
Is he now trying to start a feud with Flex Wheeler?

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »
Nasser seems honest on this one.

Props to an ex-legend.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »
Nasser seems honest on this one.

Props to an ex-legend.

a legend in his own mind maybe.
A wifebeating attention-whore in reality.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »
a legend in his own mind maybe.
A wifebeating attention-whore in reality.

I've seen the "half-facts" but given the way get twisted very fast in California, especially here in San Diego County, I give the beast benefit of the doubt.

Wouldn't you?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 12:59:02 AM »
That was a better article by Nasser. At first i thought Nasser was going to say shit about Andreas like "he was a dumb-ass, etc etc" but he didn't, which is good. Good to see Nasser setting some people straight about the facts of what happened to Andreas.

BTW, i hope Nasser starts a feud with Flex  ;D
No doubt about it...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 12:59:39 AM »
I've seen the "half-facts" but given the way get twisted very fast in California, especially here in San Diego County, I give the beast benefit of the doubt.

Wouldn't you?

No

Given Nasser's history of ax grinding I wouldn't be surprised if he is using the Munzer story as a route to start slamming on some of his ex-colleagues again.  He hasn't gotten any attention recently since he became a running joke on getbig and other boards. He already brought up Flex Wheeler.so he may be trying to stir the pot again with some more interviews.Lets hope not - there's enough bullshit circulating around already :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »
No

Given Nasser's history of ax grinding I wouldn't be surprised if he is using the Munzer story as a route to start slamming on some of his ex-colleagues again.  He hasn't gotten any attention recently since he became a running joke on getbig and other boards. He already brought up Flex Wheeler.so he may be trying to stir the pot again with some more interviews.Lets hope not - there's enough bullshit circulating around already :D

Why not? Flex is a dick-head...
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 01:04:53 AM »
When is his book coming out?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 01:10:45 AM »
Why not? Flex is a dick-head...

I concur- wheeler is a jackass so I'm not defending him. i'm just tired of nassers bullshit agendas and exaggerated "facts"

This is one of Robsons ploys to get nasser discussed on getbig again. He's trying to ramp up for nassers 'alternative" explanation. His previous attempt failed when nasser was laughed at and mocked by getbig.
Last time Robson asked if we want more Nasser interviews and Getbig unanimously told him to "fuck off". He's been absent until now

Give it up Robson- Nasser is now the laughing stock of getbig. You can shine that turd all you want but it still remains a turd.  :D

Nassers book has been under "production" by David Robson.
No publisher will bother with it so it'll end up being a ebook
if it ever gets done - which it won't ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:51 AM »
I concur- wheeler is a jackass so I'm not defending him. i'm just tired of nassers bullshit agendas and exaggerated "facts"

Nassers book has been under "production" by David Robson.
No publisher will bother with it so it'll end up being a ebook
That's if it ever gets done - which it won't ;D

Yeah the book won't ever happen.

But some of the stuff Nasser says is interesting. I thought it was pretty mean of Nasser to totally humilate Kovacs for no reason, but other than that, some of the stuff is funny. I dunno if its all true, but its somewhat interesting...
No doubt about it...

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 01:22:21 AM »
What does team nasser have to say about this?

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:24 AM »
Alot of people post here refering to Nassers "multiple surgeries" , does anyone know what hes been under the knife for? just curious
C

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:37 AM »
Yeah the book won't ever happen.

But some of the stuff Nasser says is interesting. I thought it was pretty mean of Nasser to totally humilate Kovacs for no reason, but other than that, some of the stuff is funny. I dunno if its all true, but its somewhat interesting...

Funny - yes
.....but these are the people that were nassers friends - milos/ray/kovacs etc.. People who he used to associate with and suck up to when he was competing and now once he was forced into retirement and they are still active in the industry he feels the need to tear them down. Sour grapes anyone?

There is something very despicable about a man who backstabs his (former)friends - in a public forum no less. If he has problems with them  - confront them and deal with it. He's too cowardly for that so he hides behind his lackeys. Lets not forget that he orchestrated the nasser spamming on getbig while pretending he had no idea what was happening. Once his secret PM to team nasser was posted everyone became aware of his pathetic "wargames".

Very unprofessional and childlike.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:44 AM »
Coming from the bloated windbag that is nasser that's pretty funny.

How does he explain his health issues caused by multiple drug cocktails? The fact that he has undergone multiple surgeries with more on the horizon? The fact that he had to pull out from the Olympia due to health issues that also prompted his retirement?

Isn't nasser the moron who recommends steroids for depression? ::). Probably trying to justify his own behavior.

The fact that he rants about "internet warriors" is laughable considering he is lurking around getbig under a pseudo name because he doesn't have the guts to post under his real name unlike his nemesis Sarcev  He gets other people to post his bullshit because he's too cowardly to post under his own name.

We are tired of hearing the "voice" of nasser who spends most of his time living in the past and attacking his former friends because they became more successful than him.

Whatever happened to that book you were working on David? Never finished it did ya?

Nasser is a never-was reduced to selling his worn clothes and begging for airfare for expos - when he's not doing private posing sessions for schmoes.

Pumpkinheads????. I think Nasser has spent too much time reading the wizard of Oz. Not too suprising considering he's living in a delusional fantasyland of his own making

DCN = Delusional Coward Nasser ;D
Is he now trying to start a feud with Flex Wheeler?

You make me laugh my son,,,,,you are the intnet warrior that talked about you think you know everything under son, but yet know nothin of anything typical day four you is this,,,,,,,
-get up look getbig
-look up steroids on net
-come back getbig talk steroids
-say i took Xxx,,,,amount
-go to gossip see if gh15 post today for avice
-take break come later,,,,,

u r a foo my son,,,reality chek

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 01:38:41 AM »
You make me laugh my son,,,,,you are the intnet warrior that talked about you think you know everything under son, but yet know nothin of anything typical day four you is this,,,,,,,
-get up look getbig
-look up steroids on net
-come back getbig talk steroids
-say i took Xxx,,,,amount
-go to gossip see if gh15 post today for avice
-take break come later,,,,,

u r a foo my son,,,reality chek

Sorry dad

I've never passed judgment on  steroids and BBing. Nor have i attacked anyone for taking them. If you want to take steroids or any other drug that's up to you - I could care less.

Neither do I have a favorite BB that I have an emotional attachment  with and defend constantly. I'm here for laughs and don't take getbig as seriously as you do

By the way - you need to work on your spelling....dad ;D
There's YOUR reality check 8)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 01:48:00 AM »
Alot of people post here refering to Nassers "multiple surgeries" , does anyone know what hes been under the knife for? just curious

Google around  - you'll find nassers interviews that detail his numerous surgeries. There have been a number of  pre/post surgery pics of nasser  posted on getbig as well.

........................ .or contact Pepe (Nasser's assistant)  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 03:18:19 AM »
If I want to know about aas, I will ask candizzle.
E

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 03:27:53 AM »
Brutal attempt at trying to keep your name in the spotlight when no one gives a shit !!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 03:29:27 AM »
Brutal attempt at trying to keep your name in the spotlight when no one gives a shit !!

Exactly.
Enough is enough
Good post.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 03:33:23 AM »
bodybuilding  for a long time has been chemical warfare, hence it is not a sport.....