Author Topic: This video is a bit gay, but one of the guys has an amazing physique...  (Read 863 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There are quite quite a few gay moments here, including the guys holding hands, and the comment about "watch his hips", and from some of the camera angles its pretty obvious the photogapher is a fag, but aanyhow, one of the guys (I have not heard of him or seen him before) had a pretty amazing physique. See the clip about half way through.

&feature=related

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
David Henry.

He is a pro. I didn't know he was into this shit, but i can't say im surprised, after all, thats the only was a pro can make some money (apparently) ::)
No doubt about it...

RZA

• Getbig IV
There are quite quite a few gay moments here, including the guys holding hands, and the comment about "watch his hips", and from some of the camera angles its pretty obvious the photogapher is a fag, but aanyhow, one of the guys (I have not heard of him or seen him before) had a pretty amazing physique. See the clip about half way through.

&feature=related

If they were oiled up in their thongs and hugging on stage, it would surely look much more heterosexual, i agree. ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
If they were oiled up in their thongs and hugging on stage, it would surely look much more heterosexual, i agree. ::)

;D