Author Topic: So Candizzle, are you going to enter Getbig III  (Read 3213 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
So Candizzle, are you going to enter Getbig III
« on: July 15, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »
You seem to be this infamous guru who knows all and get's felt up by the ladies.  It's time to put up or shut up and enter getbig III.  Maybe we can petition to have an exception for you since you're a notorious juicer and have them allow you to enter.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: So Candizzle, are you going to enter Getbig III
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 08:38:12 AM »
You seem to be this infamous guru who knows all and get's felt up by the ladies.  It's time to put up or shut up and enter getbig III.  Maybe we can petition to have an exception for you since you're a notorious juicer and have them allow you to enter.
Mmmm. Not a bad idea.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 08:43:21 AM »
So there is actually a no drug clause for the contest? That is absolutely ridiculous. How in the hell can you enforce that?

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 08:48:29 AM »
So there is actually a no drug clause for the contest? That is absolutely ridiculous. How in the hell can you enforce that?

I agree 100%, anybody can juice and claim natural status

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 08:52:18 AM »
I agree 100%, anybody can juice and claim natural status

They've rejected people in the past because they posted about drug us in the juicer forum and then claimed to be clean.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 08:54:26 AM »
They've rejected people in the past because they posted about drug us in the juicer forum and then claimed to be clean.

I'd like to hear a good reason for that.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 08:57:04 AM »
Ask Mindspin to make it all one class then. Admitted gear users could always enter both years but nobody wanted to, class was offered months in advance. A one class format, where there are zero stipulations on use, pretty much gives the show to guys like Hazbin, Dave Pucinella, Sami Al-Haddd, Dzulboy etc. Or with cash out there lurkers can register or dig up old accounts they had for years, spam 100 posts and swoop the cash. Pretty much takes away any chances for 'regular getbiggers' of course, which then people will complain about that, but if that is what the board wants go for it. Whichever way everyone will bitch and moan. I really could care less myself.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 08:58:47 AM »
I'd like to hear a good reason for that.

dont tell me you wanna enter gb3  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »
LOL Too funny, I love the fact that everybody would totally allow Candizzle to compete against naturals, while being on "heavy cycles". 

Agreed though, he'd have no chance regardless.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »
LOL Too funny, I love the fact that everybody would totally allow Candizzle to compete against naturals, while being on "heavy cycles". 

Are you saying he's just doing shit cycles and wasting his money lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »

You should enter...you could easily be top 3.

Candi should be allowed in just for the entertainment.

It's an open contest, so just claim to be natural and you are in!!!

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »
Ask Mindspin to make it all one class then. Admitted gear users could always enter both years but nobody wanted to, class was offered months in advance. A one class format, where there are zero stipulations on use, pretty much gives the show to guys like Hazbin, Dave Pucinella, Sami Al-Haddd, Dzulboy etc. Or with cash out there lurkers can register or dig up old accounts they had for years, spam 100 posts and swoop the cash. Pretty much takes away any chances for 'regular getbiggers' of course, which then people will complain about that, but if that is what the board wants go for it. Whichever way everyone will bitch and moan. I really could care less myself.

OK, yeah the contest should be for "regular getbiggers." Don't know how to weed out lurkers. Maybe not allow real competitors.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 09:22:08 AM »
OK, yeah the contest should be for "regular getbiggers." Don't know how to weed out lurkers. Maybe not allow real competitors.

That was considered but there is no real way to check that, again need to rely on people's words as we are worldwide, no database of all comps in the world spanning 20 years. Will just be an honour system again...giving massive advantage to non-Americans as well. No one can prove I compete, as my region has no online presence. All possible rules have drawbacks. Apart from allowing a free for all entry [which will cause much complaining] any rules set will cause complaining. Sheer catch-22.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 11:07:25 AM »
i trie to enter last time, i took pics and everything, but overload got me disqualified because i had talked about using a pro hormone in past posts.

there would be nothing entertaining abotu me entering if iwwas to enter.. unless bigmikecox, hazbin, wisconsinbber, or someother unkown beats happened to enter.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 11:25:51 AM »
Candidizzle looked good last year, he should be allowed to enter, he is now a mainstay on getbig..
L

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »

Dizzle is too small to enter mr GB III, even smaller than Bug Boy, but at keats Bug Boy is shredded wheat.

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »
Candidizzle looked good last year, he should be allowed to enter, he is now a mainstay on getbig..

Are you entering again JJ ?

with a few more weeks of diet, you would have placed high last year as you are very thick for a natural bodybuilder

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »
Dizzle is too small to enter mr GB III, even smaller than Bug Boy, but at keats Bug Boy is shredded wheat.
johnny you are letting the fact that i dont pump my pictures allow you t believe that i look like the horrible picture the haterz use to try to "own" me.

im not saying i have posted pics of me where i look awesome

but really, you should check out my huge protfolia of pics i have added. i am not small and never have been small.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
i trie to enter last time, i took pics and everything, but overload got me disqualified because i had talked about using a pro hormone in past posts.

Yeah, sorry about that you know I tried, but that is the thing. Some people post one thing one day than complain another day. It is sticky as hell, people seem to take joy in attempting to ruin something positive. :-\

with a few more weeks of diet, you would have placed high last year as you are very thick for a natural bodybuilder

Agreed, JJ has good frame and also is pretty balanced as his legs are quite big. He will look great dieted right down.

Candi is the guy I must agree, he was a total class act with that fiasco last year 8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 11:35:10 AM »
he should enter
w

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »
Yeah, sorry about that you know I tried, but that is the thing. Some people post one thing one day than complain another day. It is sticky as hell, people seem to take joy in attempting to ruin something positive. :-\

Agreed, JJ has good frame and also is pretty balanced as his legs are quite big. He will look great dieted right down.

Candi is the guy I must agree, he was a total class act with that fiasco last year 8)
no problem cq.  i really appreciate all the work you did for me... going to professors and everything tring to get me through on that tren x supplement !

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »
johnny you are letting the fact that i dont pump my pictures allow you t believe that i look like the horrible picture the haterz use to try to "own" me.

im not saying i have posted pics of me where i look awesome

but really, you should check out my huge protfolia of pics i have added. i am not small and never have been small.

OK-but can you get lean, low BF>

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »
OK-but can you get lean, low BF>
my genetics dictate that i lose tons of muscle once i get down to around 12%... but genetics are very easily altered..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 12:25:14 PM »

im leaner now than when i was last time...last time they told us the prizes and that was 4.5 weeks out.... two nights before i took photos, i was in a hotel room and looked awesome...then the spillage occured but yeah imma enter...give you bitches something to laugh at again ..
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »
leg shot for the niggaz
L