Author Topic: SciGen SciTropin  (Read 3880 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
SciGen SciTropin
« on: July 15, 2008, 09:53:21 AM »
Just started using 1iu in the morning for antiaging.  This GH comes mixed - not as a wafer requiring reconstitution.

Any views on this brand?  General advice on GH use also welcome.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: SciGen SciTropin
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 06:07:04 PM »
Real popular brand eh? 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »
Comes mixed?  I thought once diluted GH's half life or whatever is like 30 days in the fridge, how can they send it mixed?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 03:12:05 AM »
Comes mixed?  I thought once diluted GH's half life or whatever is like 30 days in the fridge, how can they send it mixed?

jt

That is a concern fo sho.

Buying liquid HGH for Injection
Liquid HGH is very sensitive to heat, losing potency if not kept at a temperature of 2-8 degrees at all times, even then becoming useless after around 20 days. Its sensitivity also extends to vigorous movements, such as shaking, which can shatter the fragile links between atoms of the molecule. For those two reasons it is very unlikely that a liquid form of HGH can be delivered to you by postal courier (which is the standard practice when buying on the internet). If they put it on dry ice it is too cold, and HGH is destroyed, if they let it overheat, it is too hot and HGH is destroyed, if they shake it a lot, drop it, etc.. it is destroyed.

If you are buying on the black market again, do not buy the liquid form because you can never be sure if it was properly stored, or if it's not expired. If you get it out of a pharmacy store or a reliable deler then it could be OK.
http://www.somatropin.net/hgh-scams.htm

Got it from my doc, but I've only bought 2 weeks worth.  I'm hoping to get better educated over the next week or so.

There seem to be a lot of stabilizing agents used to stop degradation.  I'll do some reading up and phone SciGen tomorrow I think.