Author Topic: Wrestling gone wrong: JBL does Nazi-salute in Germany. .  (Read 1967 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Wrestling gone wrong: JBL does Nazi-salute in Germany. .
« on: July 15, 2008, 10:41:02 AM »
It's not entirly BB related but most of the guys are BB anyways so I say it passes:

Page is awesome,

http://wrestlinggonewrong.com

all the Wrestling fuckups and this is my favorite :D

JBL does Nazi-salute in Germany. .

During a WWE house show that took place in Munich, Germany on June 52004, JBL, in order to get heel heat during a tag team match, hassled the crowd with various nazi salutes while goose-stepping around the ring.

This is illegal to do in Germany if used for political purposes. Since this was purely for "entertainment", no action was taken.

However his actions prevented got him fired from his position as a CNBC's financial commentator. WWE did not punish JBL in any way.

On June 8 of that same year, CNBC, which had recently hired Layfield to regularly appear on one of its shows after he had become prominent as a financial commentator, terminated its relationship with Layfield for his actions in Munich. (NBC Universal was in the process of acquiring WWE television rights at the time.)

However, Layfield's actions did not prevent WWE from putting its championship belt on him. Shortly thereafter, he was rehired by Fox News Channel (where he previously did guest appearances) as part of the Saturday morning business block.

If there's one thing WWE has taught it's wrestlers and employees over the years, racism and prejudice reaps with rewards.

http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/jbl_germany.html

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Wrestling gone wrong: JBL does Nazi-salute in Germany. .
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
hahah this is awesome too:

Booker T calls Hulk Hogan the "n" word live on pay-per-view..
he's getting himself in a rage and than when finished realizes what he said :D :D

http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/video/bookert_n_word.html

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 11:16:50 AM »
wow another useless bodybuilding topic   nice keep up the good work I bet you watch oprah and dr. phil alot dont u nicky
b

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 11:18:59 AM »
wow another useless bodybuilding topic   nice keep up the good work I bet you watch oprah and dr. phil alot dont u nicky

If there is no gay sex or schmoeing you are just not interested   :-*

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »
If there is no gay sex or schmoeing you are just not interested   :-*
  all your post you reference gay and homo so just come out of the closet we all know what you are
b

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 03:58:14 PM »
pretty funny if you ask me

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 03:59:40 PM »
HEIL!

YES TO THE THIRD REICH!

ARYAN OVERMEN!

Der OVERMAN!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 11:24:40 PM »
I'd say that ancient Roman way of saluting one another would be normal in sports. You know, modern day gladiators and all.

Had that one guy not ruined it...

BTW: If you do that staight armed salute. Why does it have to be a Nazi one? Why can't it be considerd as a Roman one?