Author Topic: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me  (Read 9122 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:10:05 AM »
The BBC reports that the first Gitmo interrogation video has been released. The detainee in the video is Omar Khadr, a Canadian who was captured following a firefight in Afghanistan and is accused of murdering a U.S. soldier. Khadr was 16 at the time of his interrogation.

He says repeatedly: "You don't care about me."

"Well, I do care about you...," says the interrogator, who appears to be the fiercest guidance counselor in all of North America.

After a couple minutes of listening to Khadr's sobbing, the interrogator says: "Take a break. Have a little bit to eat before your hamburger gets cold. All right? Relax a bit."

Khadr has accused the United States of torturing him, but he clearly appears to be delusional. At one point, Khadr says: "I lost my eyes. I lost my feet. Everything!"

"No, you still have your eyes and your feet are still at the end of your legs, you know," replies the interrogator.

Khadr's lawyer told the Toronto Star: "I hope Canadians will be outraged to see the callous and disgraceful treatment of a Canadian youth."

You can watch the whole video--and see just how "callous and disgraceful" Khadr's treatment was--here.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:24:48 AM »
Canadians outraged?

Sure let's ship him back to Canada to blow their crap up.

He was picked up during a battle in Afghanistan.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 09:49:36 AM »
but ozmo said the guys at gitmo were innocent ??? im so confused

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »
After a couple minutes of listening to Khadr's sobbing, the interrogator says: "Take a break. Have a little bit to eat before your hamburger gets cold. All right? Relax a bit."

Torture American style.   ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »
Torture American style.   ::)

Brings in some huge legalty issues. What if the kid gets fat eating hamburgers in club gitmo?

Another McDonald's fiasco.

Has anyone ever seen the meals prisoners at gitmo recieve?
Huge 5 course meals, while soldiers of the united states eat out of plastic serving portions.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 12:53:30 PM »
Wonder if he was crying as was in the middle of a battlefield throwing grenades at US special forces?  ???

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 07:02:08 PM »
Of course those interrogators were polite... those were the Canadian officials who came for a visit.  ;D

He said "you don't care about me" because he thought they were there to take him home.

And no, Canadians back home weren't outraged at all.   

That being said, what's the point of keeping him there for so long  After a few years, what info or up-to-the-minute news could he have to give them?  Why not just try him and either lock him up or execute him?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
Or just continue to give him cheeseburgers.   ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »
Of course those interrogators were polite... those were the Canadian officials who came for a visit.  ;D

He said "you don't care about me" because he thought they were there to take him home.

And no, Canadians back home weren't outraged at all.   

That being said, what's the point of keeping him there for so long  After a few years, what info or up-to-the-minute news could he have to give them?  Why not just try him and either lock him up or execute him?
wtf does it matter this piece of tried killed american soldiers and if i remember correctly did...he is lucky that he is still alive, this guy should be strapped to the side of a humvee and used as a human shield.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 04:51:45 AM »
Wonder if he was crying as was in the middle of a battlefield throwing grenades at US special forces?  ???

Lefties, what's you take on this, was he crying when he was throwing grenades that led the the death of an American soldier?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 06:26:33 AM »

HH6, does it make you feel like a big strong man to poke fun of a crying child?
...a child whose guards & interrogators at Guantanamo call "a good kid" (their words not mine)

Lefties, what's you take on this, was he crying when he was throwing grenades that led the the death of an American soldier?

I wonder what you or anyone else would do if they woke up one day to find foreign chinese invaders attacking you in your home. Who among you would not fight to protect your home and drive the invader out?

...or would you simply acquiesce and appease the invader who violated the sanctity of your home or would you fight back? Does defending the four walls of your house make you a terrorist?
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 08:24:24 AM »
I wonder what you or anyone else would do if they woke up one day to find foreign chinese invaders attacking you in your home. Who among you would not fight to protect your home and drive the invader out?

...or would you simply acquiesce and appease the invader who violated the sanctity of your home or would you fight back? Does defending the four walls of your house make you a terrorist?

I thought this kid was Canadian, not an Afghanistan? Moron ::)

Never the less this story highlights islam as the core ideology for terrorism.

Man non ethnic-Afghans have been found in Afghan for one reason alone: islamic jihad, and the requirement for all muslims when possible to undertake it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 08:27:31 AM »
...a child whose guards & interrogators at Guantanamo call "a good kid" (their words not mine)

LOL your justifications know no limits do they jag, oh thats right except when it comes to the US. If im not mistaken this kid is from canada and went over there to fight so your scenario does not apply. If some of my fellow country man killed and mamed innocent civilians on the basis religion or beliefs it is my belief that these people would be rooted out and delt with by our own government.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 08:28:51 AM »
LOL your justifications know no limits do they jag, oh thats right except when it comes to the US. If im not mistaken this kid is from canada and went over there to fight so your scenario does not apply. If some of my fellow country man killed and mamed innocent civilians on the basis religion or beliefs it is my belief that these people would be rooted out and delt with by our own government.

Arguing with someone with a 160 IQ is mundane dear comrade.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 08:55:08 AM »
Guys, I'm sure Jaguar knows this kid personally, sold him gas caps and can justify his reason for being on an Afghanistan battlefield thousands of miles from Canada to the fact that he was researching a paper for high school. He's COMPLETELY innocent and took a wrong turn at Nova Scotia and ended up in the middle of a jihadist war!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »

It's obvious that no one on this board knows the kids history.

His father was the one that sent him over there, (Afghanistan) and filled his head with anti American sentiment, the father should be charged with child abuse. The kids family is a bit fucked but I also understand why they are pissed off, with their country being occupied and all, something some people just can't seem to wrap their head around, even when you ask them to do a role reversal.

He may be Canadian but his roots are from elsewhere, they want America out of their country of origin and just as Americans feel entitled to kill people over there for their gain, I don't find it unreasonable that the Afghani's would want to defend their country by any means possible, even if it means killing.

He's been there for 5 years and under his circumstance, isn't completely responsible for his actions, his father takes most of the blame for exposing a kid to all the evils of a mans war. I couldnt imagine being his age and finding myself in that hell hole and then in prison, possibly being tortured. I feel for him, but the father can rot for exposing his kid to that.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
I feel for him, but the father can rot for exposing his kid to that.

Then you should be sent their as well.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
Then you should be sent their as well.

I should be sent their, huh?

You should be sent to school.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 11:55:55 AM »
I should be sent their, huh?

You should be sent to school.

You going to cry now, like your buddy?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »
Americans feel entitled to kill people over there for their gain, I don't find it unreasonable that the Afghani's would want to defend their country by any means possible, even if it means killing.

1) He was not Afghan, he was "canadian" according to some
2) He was not defending his country
3) He killed a US soldier

You need to be sent to Gitmo, maybe we can let you do a naked pyramid, if you behave so you and your buddies  get your jollies off.

"Americans feel entitled to kill people over there for their gain" I forgot the soldiers get paid for kill shots  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »
It's obvious that no one on this board knows the kids history.

His father was the one that sent him over there, (Afghanistan) and filled his head with anti American sentiment, the father should be charged with child abuse. The kids family is a bit fucked but I also understand why they are pissed off, with their country being occupied and all, something some people just can't seem to wrap their head around, even when you ask them to do a role reversal.
First off his country was CANADA not Afghanistan...LOL you want us to feel sorry for this piece of shit?  :o ::) LOL wow you must walk around 24/7 with a bleeding heart. AGAIN this dude deserves nothing less than to be strapped to the side of a Humvee and used as a human shield. Lets reverse roles for you numbnut, your wife, kids, friend, relatives are killed in an explosion not for murdering someone, not for committing some heinous crime NO just for showing up to work one morning!!! wheres your bleeding heart for these folks?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 12:29:22 PM »
Exclusive photo of one of our detainees being tortured:

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
Of course the retards on this forum are trying to paint this kid as innocent. Last I checked, Canada is a free country. He chose to go to Afghanistan to wage Jihad, his family chose to support Al Qaeda while living in the west, and he chose to lob that grenade that killed a member of our military. I'm disgusted that he's treated as well as he is at Gitmo. If the roles were reversed, he would've been beheaded years ago.....after being tortured repeatedly of course.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »
Exclusive photo of one of our detainees being tortured:

It will be hard for that guy to finish it, it looks like he had 3 drinks before he started on the burger.

The guys at Gitmo want these trials, but like a former CIA chief stated; once convicted where they are going to be sent off to, is going to make Gitmo look like a luxury stay at a hotel. They will be sent to places (not in the U.S according to him) where it stays pitch black 24/7 and they can forget about prayer time.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »
I thought this kid was Canadian, not an Afghanistan? Moron ::)

He is Canadian. His mother lives in Toronto, his father who was quite a controversial figure lived in Afghanistan.
Like many boys raised in single parent households by their mothers, was sent to Afghanistan to live with his father. Many estranged men are often encouraged to take a more active role in parenting their boys, ...especially when those boys reach puberty. My understanding is that is what the boy was doing along with his older brother who was also taken into custody at the time, and has long since been released from Guantanamo. At the time both brothers were taken custody, they were in their fathers home in Afghanistan when the US led coalition forces invaded Afghanistan.

Never the less this story highlights islam as the core ideology for terrorism.

Not sure where you pulled that from the story, but pulling from thin air has never been unfamiliar territory for you

Man non ethnic-Afghans have been found in Afghan for one reason alone: islamic jihad, and the requirement for all muslims when possible to undertake it.

He is an ethnic Afghan

If you're going to comment, please at least get your facts straight.

Thank You
w