Author Topic: Why do you guys feel it necessary to rip on people in the gym?  (Read 2429 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Why do you guys feel it necessary to rip on people in the gym?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »
fact is, the "gym" is a place full of mentally disturbed, highly insecure cagefighters wanabees, wether they re in their teenage years or in their 40's or 60's. It s what always baffles me; whatever how old a gym member is, he's sporting some major insecurities and has to do something goofy to make people turn head at him and get the attention he cannot get in his everyday life.

A gym is a very, very, terrible place essentialy full of  newbies and weak minded people who watch way too much TV and decide to become
as big as their favorite soap characters . This is a place full of men who have down syndrom, small penis syndrom and closet homos in denial.

And let's not mention the ridiculously tiny , short men sporting the famous "steroid induced bloat", puffing their chest walking with constant ILS, while wearing their little 8 y old brother t shirt.  DUDE, YOU RE FUCKING SHORT, YOU RE A MIDGET, WHATEVER THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING GEAR YOU RE GOING TO INJECT OR INGEST YOU WONT GET TALLER.

This is the people who populate your average gym.

Most people go to the gym because they are huge attention whores; they could train at home but they won't cause they also need attention .

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »
fact is, the "gym" is a place full of mentally disturbed, highly insecure cagefighters wanabees, wether they re in their teenage years or in their 40's or 60's. It s what always baffles me; whatever how old a gym member is, he's sporting some major insecurities and has to do something goofy to make people turn head at him and get the attention he cannot get in his everyday life.

A gym is a very, very, terrible place essentialy full of  newbies and weak minded people who watch way too much TV and decide to become
as big as their favorite TV hero . This is a place full of men who have down syndrom, small penis syndrom and closet homos in denial.

And let's not mention the ridiculously small men sporting the famous "steroid induced bloat", puffing their chest walking with constant ILS, while wearing their little 8 y old brother t shirt.  DUDE, YOU RE FUCKING SMALL, YOU RE A MIDGET, WHATEVER THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING GEAR YOU RE GOING TO INJECT OR INGEST YOU WONT GET TALLER.

This is the people who populate your average gym.

Most people go to the gym because they are huge attention whores; they could train at home but they won't cause they also need attention .
What more funny that a place where everyone needs attention and validation from the others.
This comming from a fat sack of shit.
I am a big baby

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »
This comming from a fat sack of shit.

? How would you know "elite lifter" (  ::) ) I didnt know i posted a pic on here?

Looks like you belong to a category i previously described, so which one are you?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »
Generally I won't make fun of newbies stating out because it's expected that they don't lift much weight and don't do everything correctly.  But I have no problem making fun of some of the dumb asses in the gym that have been there a while and should know better.  You have to admit you see some crazy comical stuff in the gym.   

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »
Generally I won't make fun of newbies stating out because it's expected that they don't lift much weight and don't do everything correctly.  But I have no problem making fun of some of the dumb asses in the gym that have been there a while and should know better.  You have to admit you see some crazy comical stuff in the gym.   

they should hire psychiatrists to work in gyms.