Author Topic: Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest  (Read 10650 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: NPC Mountaineer organizer: "Vince Goodrum isn't welcome at our show"
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »
 ;D
Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 06:40:05 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 06:41:41 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 06:42:34 PM »
/

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 06:43:27 PM »
geez, this guys is a sideshow freak.  why the hell would you want this kind of joke in your show?
Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
hey guys.

might be a little off topic, but vince looks like he has a gigantic black cock.

and you know i LOVE my chocolate men.

Well go and stick a fucking black

dildo up you're ass then!
Most are all show no go!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 07:22:36 PM »
 ;D ;D Strong thread.
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
Always a favorite

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 11:55:43 PM »
Are the rumours true?  Did the chief promoter of the 2008 NPC Mountaineer XXVII, to be held this Sept. 20, tell his second biggest advertiser that he'll work like crazy to encourage Vince not to enter the show?  Is the advertiser scared that a poor physique like Vince's will make the show a joke and be a distraction over what is normally a very good show?

I guess time will tell if the rumours are true!

Aren't you the same person who blamed me for causing the European Team to lose 100K dollars from the B&A Show being cancelled????    ::)

Morrison has had people who have thrown temper tantrams, break trophies after poor placing and act like a fool looooooooong before I was around.  However they still come back about every year as long as they pay their entry fees.

My appearance there will not affect the crowd of people out there because its always been a popular show in NC next to his premier event,  the Metrolina. 

In addition, I was far from being the worst person on stage that day as there were several others who looked far worse than me.  One person didn't bother to tan and sprayed on some PAM coming out ala Chris Cook.  Another competitors abs looked like they were mutated and pretty much scared most of the fitness competitors.

The only two people who had a problem with me was Paul Naperman (Storm) his fat ass friend in the audience who was pestering me like a little bitch and his girl who was competing however some of the girls backstage commented that she had more makeup on than Ronald McDonald and should have been at the Ringling Bros Circus rather than that event.

Even if I got a call not to compete in the event....so what???  I'll just go somewhere else.  Does it really matter????  Every competitor is nothing more than income to a promoter with entry fees and advertising so who cares.

Besides that, I think me being there would put some extra people in the seats.  A number of people went to the Mr O last year just to see me and Billy Guns pose down.  Because of that, MD and ALRI got some good response from that and their stock has gone up.

lift456.....whoever you are, don't try to  ice skate up a hill.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 12:06:49 AM »
One more thing.  I can at any time put alternative Muslim name, Tito Muhammad, on the Entry Form so they would never know I was coming.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 12:08:14 AM »
Melvin, you keep enterring whatever bodybuilding shows you want to. Don't let the haters stop you.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »
Melvin, you keep enterring whatever bodybuilding shows you want to. Don't let the haters stop you.

That's right!  Its a free country right?
It hasn't helped...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2008, 12:15:22 AM »

lol do you know who that was? Cortisol?

That guy was a serial killer until he got put in prison and they made him take hormones to grow tits ;D there's a movie out
were he talks about being fucked by black dudes  :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »
One more thing.  I can at any time put alternative Muslim name, Tito Muhammad, on the Entry Form so they would never know I was coming.

It aint your name they care about moron.  It is the fact you don't work out, you are their to jack off in the corner backstage.  And the fact you're an idiot plays a part too.  And are you saying the stock went up because of you.  God damm you are delusional and no one went to the Olympia because you were there.  How stupid can you get

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 02:23:35 PM »
Here;s something to go with your right on comments... :D

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/conditions.do?site=MensHealth&channel=health&category=atoz.guide&conitem=SW57349442&type=Conditions&page=0
Delusional Disorder

Delusional disorder is classified as a psychotic disorder, a disorder where the person has trouble recognizing reality. A delusion is a false belief that is based on an incorrect interpretation of reality. Delusions, like all psychotic symptoms, can occur as part of many different psychiatric disorders. But the term delusional disorder is used when delusions are the most prominent symptom.

A person with this illness holds a false belief firmly, despite clear evidence or proof to the contrary. In schizophrenia, delusions are described as "bizarre" (examples: feeling controlled by an outside force, or having thoughts inserted into your head). But in delusional disorder, the delusions involve circumstances that could occur in reality even though they are unlikely (for example, the family next door plotting to kill you). A religious or cultural belief that is also accepted by other members of the person's community is not a delusion.

There are several types of delusions. Themes of persecution are common. Other types are erotic, grandiose, jealous, or somatic (that is, delusions about the body). People with delusional disorder usually do not have hallucinations or a major problem with mood. Unlike people with schizophrenia, they tend not to exhibit odd emotions.

When hallucinations do occur, they are part of the delusional belief. For example, someone who has the delusion that internal organs are rotting may hallucinate smells or sensations related to that delusion.

Since people with delusional disorder are aware that their beliefs are unique, they generally do not talk about them. If their functioning is impaired, it is most often a direct result of the delusion. Therefore, the disorder may be detected only by observing behavior that is a consequence of the belief. For example, a person who fears being murdered may quit a job or stay home with all the shades drawn, never venturing out.

The lifetime risk of delusional disorder is less than one in 1,000. Its cause is not known.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 02:40:49 PM »

Even if I got a call not to compete in the event....so what???  I'll just go somewhere else.  Does it really matter????  Every competitor is nothing more than income to a promoter with entry fees and advertising so who cares.

Besides that, I think me being there would put some extra people in the seats.  A number of people went to the Mr O last year just to see me and Billy Guns pose down.  Because of that, MD and ALRI got some good response from that and their stock has gone up.

This is why we love Vince here at GB! 

I know I would go to th O not to see the O competition, but to see our very own Vince compete  :D

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
Aren't you the same person who blamed me for causing the European Team to lose 100K dollars from the B&A Show being cancelled????    ::)
Morrison has had people who have thrown temper tantrams, break trophies after poor placing and act like a fool looooooooong before I was around.  However they still come back about every year as long as they pay their entry fees.
My appearance there will not affect the crowd of people out there because its always been a popular show in NC next to his premier event,  the Metrolina. 
In addition, I was far from being the worst person on stage that day as there were several others who looked far worse than me.  One person didn't bother to tan and sprayed on some PAM coming out ala Chris Cook.  Another competitors abs looked like they were mutated and pretty much scared most of the fitness competitors.
The only two people who had a problem with me was Paul Naperman (Storm) his fat ass friend in the audience who was pestering me like a little bitch and his girl who was competing however some of the girls backstage commented that she had more makeup on than Ronald McDonald and should have been at the Ringling Bros Circus rather than that event.

Sir,

It was not quite $100k, but it was in excess of $60000 USD when all was said and done.  Your bragging about doing horrible crime which caused man to cancel show is very unfortunate.
I

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2008, 03:48:55 PM »

Sir,

It was not quite $100k, but it was in excess of $60000 USD when all was said and done.  Your bragging about doing horrible crime which caused man to cancel show is very unfortunate.

Vince won't get turned down...  he's three minorities in one.  All he has to do is pull the race card and Jesse Jackson, the gay rights folks, and the National Coalition for the Retarded will all be protesting/suing the show.   ::)

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2008, 03:54:00 PM »
If you want to -

Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest.
morrisonproductions@ctc.net

Inform him that Vince (Melvin) Goodrum, who wishes to enter his show, the Mountaineer, has been on Muscle Mayhem and Getbig.com, doing what seems to be bragging about cutting the brake lines of the man running the B & A Bodybuilding show.

It's my opinion that men like this are a disgrace to bodybuilding.  The Mountaineer is a great show, and very reputable.  It doesn't need people who brag about doing such terrible things.

Respectfully,

EuroTeam
I

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »

Vince won't get turned down...  he's three minorities in one.  All he has to do is pull the race card and Jesse Jackson, the gay rights folks, and the National Coalition for the Retarded will all be protesting/suing the show.   ::)

LOL i was wondering what the third one was going to be.....

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »
The show promoter can accept anyone he wishes.

If he feels a man bragging of trying to kill someone by cutting their brakes isn't who he wants in his show, he can tell him not to bother.

Very reasonable that the fans wouldn't want a sneaky man like this in their show anyway.  Bragging about cutting brake lines isn't one bit funny.
I