Author Topic: Question for JohnnyVegas  (Read 3909 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Question for JohnnyVegas
« on: July 17, 2008, 04:01:15 AM »
Dude, for 3 months you've been saying you will post confirmation pics of your claimed 20 inch all natural guns. You rip on a lot of guys' physiques and claim to be quite the mass monster - 270lbs at 5'4 . You have said that you're gonna own the doubters and post up a pic. You even went as far as to get a friend to snap your monster arms on a cameraphone - as you don't have any cameras and that explains why it's taken so long - but, sadly, the pic came out 'too small' for you post on the forum ::) ::) ::)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Internet shit talking at its best.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Re: Question for JohnnyVegas
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 04:08:35 AM »
Dave, how's things?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:13:37 AM »
Dude, for 3 months you've been saying you will post confirmation pics of your claimed 20 inch all natural guns. You rip on a lot of guys' physiques and claim to be quite the mass monster - 270lbs at 5'4 . You have said that you're gonna own the doubters and post up a pic. You even went as far as to get a friend to snap your monster arms on a cameraphone - as you don't have any cameras and that explains why it's taken so long - but, sadly, the pic came out 'too small' for you post on the forum ::) ::) ::)

Are you making that up, or did he actually claim those stats?
No doubt about it...

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 04:14:09 AM »
Dave, how's things?

I'm not called Dave but I have been on a business trip. I am sure this Dave you speak of would love to see these amazing 20.5 inch all natural JohnnyVegas guns!!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 04:19:31 AM »
Are you making that up, or did he actually claim those stats?

Not making any of it up. His stats do fluctuate a bit but JohnnyVegas has made these claims and frequently produces his stats to own people who post their pic ;D ::) ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 04:48:09 AM »
Its bullshit.   Or else he would've posted them.
Most are all show no go!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 04:48:53 AM »
lol, 5'4 270.

Thats Lee Priest in the off season  ;D
No doubt about it...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 06:49:55 AM »

you been here long enough to know that if someone claims something and does not post pics its FALSE me on the other hand is a top 10 bodybuilders in the world I took 2place at Mr. O before then I retired.  No pics needed just look at all the 2nd place Mr. O and takea  guess...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 06:57:14 AM »
you been here long enough to know that if someone claims something and does not post pics its FALSE me on the other hand is a top 10 bodybuilders in the world I took 2place at Mr. O before then I retired.  No pics needed just look at all the 2nd place Mr. O and takea  guess...

hi gh15  :)
!

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 07:11:26 AM »
Johny is treading on some real thin ice.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 07:45:01 AM »
you guys do know this is squad right LOL....HE also claims he would beat phil baroni in a fight but wont commit even though the hammer set it up.

Epic gimmick fusion meltdown

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 07:46:11 AM »

Hi Squad.

I am still not as fat as you are at 35% BF

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 07:46:19 AM »
lol, 5'4 270.

Thats Lee Priest in the off season  ;D

well in jonnhy squads defense, he does state hes like 30-35% bg LOL

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 07:49:11 AM »
I'm not called Dave but I have been on a business trip. I am sure this Dave you speak of would love to see these amazing 20.5 inch all natural JohnnyVegas guns!!

Hi Dave!

Not making any of it up. His stats do fluctuate a bit but JohnnyVegas has made these claims and frequently produces his stats to own people who post their pic ;D ::) ::)

What I sadi was I am 260#, 5'7, and my arms are over 20 inches drug free at about 25-30% BF. The 5'4 BS is Squad, as usual making a bullshit story up.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 07:51:35 AM »
so you think 20" arm at 30% is impressive then? Thats like 15" at 10%. Your about 190 lbm under there.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 07:57:12 AM »

Hi Dave!

What I sadi was I am 260#, 5'7, and my arms are over 20 inches drug free at about 25-30% BF. The 5'4 BS is Squad, as usual making a bullshit story up.

Wow, you're a fat fuck. You sound like a heart attack waiting to happen, tubbo.  :o
!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »
so you think 20" arm at 30% is impressive then? Thats like 15" at 10%. Your about 190 lbm under there.

No it's not Arnold Jr.

If you were carrying 25% BF EVENLY distributed, which it is not, and your arms were 20 inches, that would mean your arms would be 15 inches WITH NO BF AT ALL. No one has 0% BF.

If my BF were 15% on my arms, that would be 1.5 inches of fat, take off 33%, which would  them make them 10% BF overall on the arms and they are still 19+ inches, which is about what they were when I was 215#-220.

But BF is NOT distributed evenly, and arms, at least mine, do not carry 25% BF, more like 15%. I have mch more BF arounbd my abs and back. So do the math Einstein-20+ arms will not go down to 15 inches.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »
bump for fatso!  :D
!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »
bump for fatso!  :D

Who you calling fatso >:(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 07:52:25 PM »
Who you calling fatso >:(
the guy who's 5'7" and 270  :P
!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 12:14:42 AM »
the guy who's 5'7" and 270  :P

I am about 260# today....but I have "big bones".......  ::)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 06:05:09 AM »
No it's not Arnold Jr.

If you were carrying 25% BF EVENLY distributed, which it is not, and your arms were 20 inches, that would mean your arms would be 15 inches WITH NO BF AT ALL. No one has 0% BF.

If my BF were 15% on my arms, that would be 1.5 inches of fat, take off 33%, which would  them make them 10% BF overall on the arms and they are still 19+ inches, which is about what they were when I was 215#-220.

But BF is NOT distributed evenly, and arms, at least mine, do not carry 25% BF, more like 15%. I have mch more BF arounbd my abs and back. So do the math Einstein-20+ arms will not go down to 15 inches.

holy fuck LOL....your using deduction and math to figure out your arm size. Try fucking dieting you fat slob. You cant use math when things like joint/ligament size, muscle bellies,water, fat, genetics all factor in ya retard.  Your 180 at 10%, face it toothpick, your smaller then phil baroni

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 10:54:41 AM »
holy fuck LOL....your using deduction and math to figure out your arm size. Try fucking dieting you fat slob. You cant use math when things like joint/ligament size, muscle bellies,water, fat, genetics all factor in ya retard.  Your 180 at 10%, face it toothpick, your smaller then phil baroni

True.  I also found his post very funny.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »
No it's not Arnold Jr.

Just post a fucking picture.

Otherwise don't make such claims

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 11:40:08 AM »

Why are yp so pissed off?? All I did was spank your sorry ass with your own bullshit claims.

Now STFU, sit down and have a coke you fat piece of shit!  ::)

Anytoime you want to come out and measure them in person let me know MrTooL.
Just post a fucking picture.

Otherwise don't make such claims

I will post a pick when Squad does. Hows that.

True.  I also found his post very funny.

Hey, don't be throwing bricks when you live in a glass house  :D