Author Topic: Hamas Kids Sentence Jew-Eating Rabbit to Amputation  (Read 1207 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Hamas Kids Sentence Jew-Eating Rabbit to Amputation
« on: July 17, 2008, 08:38:13 AM »
That’s one of the more disturbing headlines I’ve written, but it’s completely accurate to describe this utterly depraved Hamas TV show, in which Assud the giant Jew-eating rabbit is tempted by Satan to steal and then is sentenced by ghoulish child host Saraa to have his hand chopped off.

Assud the bunny: In the name of Allah, I hope my dad doesn’t see me. God, make him go on sleeping, while I take one or two bills. There’s his stash of money... Man, there is so much money here... No, I must put it back. Stealing is forbidden.

Satan: No, no... What are you doing, Assud?No, Assud, I promised you that nobody would see you or know about this. Take one or two bills. Don’t be afraid, Assud.

Assud: Okay, I’ll just take one... Actually, I’ll take two.

Satan: No, take three.

[...]

Voice of girl: Assud, you were wrong to follow Satan, who is the source of all problems. In addition, you caused problems between your parents. You have no right to cause such a great problem. Don’t you know that stealing leads to Hell. The Prophet Muhammad said: “If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.” If you were in Saudi Arabia now, they would chop off your hand. Allah said in the Koran: “As for a thief, male or female, cut off their hands: A punishment by example, for their crime.”

[...]

Child TV host Saraa: What do you think about what Assud did?

Asmaa: It was wrong, because “as for a thief, male or female, cut of their hands.”

Assud: Oh my God! You say that my hand should be chopped off, Asmaa?

Asmaa: Yes.

Assud: You think my hand should be chopped off?

Asmaa: What?

Assud: You want my hand to be chopped off?

[...]

Nur: The Prophet Muhammad said: "If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.

Assud: So if Saraa were to steal, her hand should be chopped off, right?

Nur: No.

Assud: When you were little, didn’t you ever steal a shekel or something?

Nur: No, because Allah is watching me.

Saraa: Nur, do you think we should go ahead and chop off Assud’s hand now?

Assud: No, no. Saraa, I’m begging you...

Nur: Saraa, he has repented and promised never to do it again, then that’s it.

Saraa: Well, if we don’t chop off his hand, maybe we should chop off his ear?

Assud: No, please, no, I’m begging you...

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Hamas Kids Sentence Jew-Eating Rabbit to Amputation
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39:09 AM »
Jew eating rabbit....I say again...Jew eating rabbit. Wonderful folks these muslims....wonderful.
L

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
I had a rabbit as a child and we didn't feed him on Jews.

We mostly fed him on rabbit feed and dandelions, mostly.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 04:58:25 AM »
That’s one of the more disturbing headlines I’ve written, but it’s completely accurate to describe this utterly depraved Hamas TV show, in which Assud the giant Jew-eating rabbit is tempted by Satan to steal and then is sentenced by ghoulish child host Saraa to have his hand chopped off.

Assud the bunny: In the name of Allah, I hope my dad doesn’t see me. God, make him go on sleeping, while I take one or two bills. There’s his stash of money... Man, there is so much money here... No, I must put it back. Stealing is forbidden.

Satan: No, no... What are you doing, Assud?No, Assud, I promised you that nobody would see you or know about this. Take one or two bills. Don’t be afraid, Assud.

Assud: Okay, I’ll just take one... Actually, I’ll take two.

Satan: No, take three.

[...]

Voice of girl: Assud, you were wrong to follow Satan, who is the source of all problems. In addition, you caused problems between your parents. You have no right to cause such a great problem. Don’t you know that stealing leads to Hell. The Prophet Muhammad said: “If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.” If you were in Saudi Arabia now, they would chop off your hand. Allah said in the Koran: “As for a thief, male or female, cut off their hands: A punishment by example, for their crime.”

[...]

Child TV host Saraa: What do you think about what Assud did?

Asmaa: It was wrong, because “as for a thief, male or female, cut of their hands.”

Assud: Oh my God! You say that my hand should be chopped off, Asmaa?

Assud: You think my hand should be chopped off?

Asmaa: What?

Assud: You want my hand to be chopped off?

[...]

Nur: The Prophet Muhammad said: "If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.

Assud: So if Saraa were to steal, her hand should be chopped off, right?

Nur: No.

Assud: When you were little, didn’t you ever steal a shekel or something?

Nur: No, because Allah is watching me.

Saraa: Nur, do you think we should go ahead and chop off Assud’s hand now?

Assud: No, no. Saraa, I’m begging you...

Nur: Saraa, he has repented and promised never to do it again, then that’s it.

Saraa: Well, if we don’t chop off his hand, maybe we should chop off his ear?

Assud: No, please, no, I’m begging you...

Jew eating rabbit....I say again...Jew eating rabbit. Wonderful folks these muslims....wonderful.

I have to agree the functional descriptor of the rabbit is quite offensive, ...but is that ALL you got out of that?

I have to say it sounds to me like they are trying to get past the traditional forms of barbarism that have been known to occasionaly occur in that culture. That's progress! Would you've rather had them chop off Assud's hand?

As someone who lives in "Fuzzy bunny land" I say...

"Just Say NO to Violence Against Rabbits!"

...and I'm sure Bugs Bunny would agree with me.   :D

Far more disturbing to me than Hamas kids sentencing a fictional character to amputation, are rich powerful adults sentencing some of their fellow countrymen/women to financial disaster and back breaking debt for generations to come, while sentencing other of their countrymen/women to die needless horrible deaths in sandy deserts 1/2 way around the world, for the sake of further enriching themselves and their already rich friends. Now THAT's disturbing!
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 05:03:00 AM »
kill them all.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 05:15:58 AM »
kill them all.

The rabbits or the kids?  ;D
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 09:14:18 AM »
With names like Assud Asmaa, it did not surprise me.

If anyone has ever watched middle eastern tv it is full of this. They have witches and goblins and gypsies in the TV programs, and the main theme is "anything but Islam, must die" or "do not be tempted by the West"

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 10:21:08 AM »
I have to say it sounds to me like they are trying to get past the traditional forms of barbarism that have been known to occasionaly occur in that culture. That's progress! Would you've rather had them chop off Assud's hand?

This isn't cultural, that's your mistake.

This has EVERYTHING to do with islamic ideology - it's inherent anti-Jewish stance - SINCE conception.

The article itself outlines this for you but you're too stupid to join the dots:

The Prophet Muhammad said: “If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.”

Allah said in the Koran: “As for a thief, male or female, cut off their hands: A punishment by example, for their crime.”

That's not culture, that is islamic jurisdiction, the core of islamic ideology and framework.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 08:34:52 AM »
Aren't there similar statements about offending eyes being plucked out, hands being chopped off, etc..?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 09:27:11 AM »
Aren't there similar statements about offending eyes being plucked out, hands being chopped off, etc..?

Shhhh... he's on a roll. You might confuse him with facts.  ;)
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »

In what Christianity / Judaism?

Do you want me to say "damn, islam isn't bad at all because Moses said cut the eyes out of ..."

Is that how your brain works?

Can we not discuss religions with exclusivity?

Shhhh... he's on a roll. You might confuse him with facts.  ;)

Like these facts, moslem:

The Prophet Muhammad said: “If my daughter Fatima had stolen, I would have chopped off her hand.”

Allah said in the Koran: “As for a thief, male or female, cut off their hands: A punishment by example, for their crime.”
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 10:39:28 AM »
In what Christianity / Judaism?

Do you want me to say "damn, islam isn't bad at all because Moses said cut the eyes out of ..."

Is that how your brain works?

Can we not discuss religions with exclusivity?

Like these facts, moslem:

Comparative religion is more interesting.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »
Comparative religion is more interesting.

Only because it apparently gives people like you a reason to justify terrorism and muslim extremism.  ::)

"They did it 700 years ago so I get to too!!!!!" Great argument that most 4 year olds use when they get in trouble.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
Great argument that most 4 year olds use when they get in trouble.

Bingo, almost as bad as "he told me to do it!" ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية