Author Topic: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE, Does Fiddy Juice  (Read 9336 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE, Does Fiddy Juice
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:56 AM »
WESTSIDE

Wow, and he hasn't aged a day since he died 20 years ago!  ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 01:44:24 AM »
HOW DOES A BLACK MAN FOLLOW THE LOGIC OF ANOTHER BLACK MAN WHO'S FOLLOWING THE LOGIC OF A WHITE MAN??? FOLLOWING WHITE MAN'S LOGIC IS WHAT GOT HIS ASS SHOT 17 TIMES. FOLLOWING THE WHITE MAN'S LOGIC (WHICH IS GREED AND LUST) IS WHY THERE IS A MORTGAGE MELTDOWN, WHY THERE IS A FINANCIAL MARKETS MELTDOWN, WHY THERE IS A CORPORATE MELTDOWN, WHY AMERICA AS A WHOLE IS MELTING DOWN....

CURTIS JACKSON IS A TOOL OF THE RECORDING INDUSTRY ANOTHER IMAGE FOR THE WHITE MAN TO PROMOTE SO THAT WHITE WOMEN WHO MAKE UP 80 PERCENT OF THE RECORD SALES OF SO CALLED HIPHOP WILL CONTINUE BUYING THAT SHIT AND FANTASIZING ABOUT BLACK DICK AND BEING GANG RAPED BY BLACK MEN WHO LOOK LIKE THUGS/PRISONERS....HOW SAD IS A WHITE WOMANS LIFE....

racist post reported.  >:(

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 01:46:40 AM »
racist post reported.  >:(

OH MY...WAS THIS RACIST DK???

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS SEEN AS RACIST.....
C

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 02:38:29 AM »
OH MY...WAS THIS RACIST DK???

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS SEEN AS RACIST.....

Another racist post, backing your racist claims!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 02:54:37 AM »
You can Fif all you want his living the dream, you dont have to like him or buy his cd but you got to respect his hustle, he has reebok endorsments, Vitamin water endorsments, sells out concerts around the world, does movies, makes video games..good on him

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 03:05:44 AM »
You can Fif all you want his living the dream, you dont have to like him or buy his cd but you got to respect his hustle, he has reebok endorsments, Vitamin water endorsments, sells out concerts around the world, does movies, makes video games..good on him

Yes, but he got shot because of the white man.

::) ::)

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 03:22:50 AM »
HOW DOES A BLACK MAN FOLLOW THE LOGIC OF ANOTHER BLACK MAN WHO'S FOLLOWING THE LOGIC OF A WHITE MAN??? FOLLOWING WHITE MAN'S LOGIC IS WHAT GOT HIS ASS SHOT 17 TIMES. FOLLOWING THE WHITE MAN'S LOGIC (WHICH IS GREED AND LUST) IS WHY THERE IS A MORTGAGE MELTDOWN, WHY THERE IS A FINANCIAL MARKETS MELTDOWN, WHY THERE IS A CORPORATE MELTDOWN, WHY AMERICA AS A WHOLE IS MELTING DOWN....

CURTIS JACKSON IS A TOOL OF THE RECORDING INDUSTRY ANOTHER IMAGE FOR THE WHITE MAN TO PROMOTE SO THAT WHITE WOMEN WHO MAKE UP 80 PERCENT OF THE RECORD SALES OF SO CALLED HIPHOP WILL CONTINUE BUYING THAT SHIT AND FANTASIZING ABOUT BLACK DICK AND BEING GANG RAPED BY BLACK MEN WHO LOOK LIKE THUGS/PRISONERS....HOW SAD IS A WHITE WOMANS LIFE....

so when exactly was it that ur girlfriend got gang raped by a bunch of black guys and loved it?
C

Polartec

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 03:28:54 AM »

Those kinds of accomplishments do not determine whether I respect someone or not.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 03:34:05 AM »

Those kinds of accomplishments do not determine whether I respect someone or not.

Thats ok, but i respect the hustle, his working the system, while his peers are doing mixtapes and selling drugs to make ends meet cause there cd arent selling..atleast you did not write a paragraph on why you hate him

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 03:38:59 AM »
Thats ok, but i respect the hustle, his working the system, while his peers are doing mixtapes and selling drugs to make ends meet cause there cd arent selling..atleast you did not write a paragraph on why you hate him
Quoted for truth.
I'm goin' in...

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 03:45:07 AM »
Fiddy played in Australia a few years back and got owned by a couple of leb homeboys.
Him and his studio gangstar posse got held up at knifepoint outside an ATM in Sydney a few days b4 the show.
Apparently, just b4 he meekly handed over his bling n cash he was going to the lebs " dont u know who I am?" and they were like "of course we do u tool, thats why were rolling u" hahha
By the time the concert came around everyone in the audience knew the story, he got heckled so bad. His only come back was "that aint gangster, that aint gangstar"....what a tough guy!!!
C

io856

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 04:36:18 AM »
holy shit!  thats an awesome story chestbrockwell

thanks for sharing, that fuckin asshole deserves a share of the mess he glorifies....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 04:41:19 AM »

thanks for sharing, that fuckin asshole deserves a share of the mess he glorifies....

;D ;D ;D

i just wonder how so many people can think of this idiot as a role model.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 04:52:21 AM »

he glorifies being successful, 150M in one year, people think Shaq getting 100M for 5 years is great.
http://www.forbes.com/celebrities/lists/2008/53/celebrities08_50-Cent_M80Q.html

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 04:54:22 AM »
dont pile too much hate on liddle fiddy hes only like 4ft 9in with platforms on  :'(
C

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 05:02:06 AM »
dont pile too much hate on liddle fiddy hes only like 4ft 9in with platforms on  :'(

lol, don't forget he has a gun!!  :o :o :o :o :o

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 05:03:48 AM »
thats not Stallone

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2008, 05:07:32 AM »
I hate the way Western society has allowed itself to be undermined and imprisoned by these dumb, illiterate, materialistic black wannabe criminals. Their message is shit.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 05:11:50 AM »
I hate the way Western society has allowed itself to be undermined and imprisoned by these dumb, illiterate, materialistic black wannabe criminals. Their message is shit.

quoted for truth.

Polartec

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 05:15:52 AM »
atleast you did not write a paragraph on why you hate him

I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him.

I believe that for all of his wealth and lifestyle, he will regret the way he has lived his life when it comes time to account for it.

I think he has turned his back on God.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2008, 05:16:02 AM »
Remember who runs the companies that distribute the music, ever heard of Jimmy iovine, jewish white dude.
he gave us Snoop, Tupac, eminem, 50 cent etc..
Hiphop sells, not just the music, but the style, the language, the persona

I agree most rap cd's are the same, bitches, money and bling...well that sells, if it was just a tattoed "black" talking bout his street nobody will give a rats, but put on some bling, get some muscle, get a criminal record and aim for the sky, do you know how many rappers there are that are never signed or get signed but are shelved...Dont get mad at Diddy, jay Z and 50 cause there in Forbes rich list.
Dont have to love them either but it's stupid to say "Materialistic" when thats how 90% of society is black or white.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2008, 05:22:34 AM »

I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him.

I believe that for all of his wealth and lifestyle, he will regret the way he has lived his life when it comes time to account for it.

I think he has turned his back on God.

Maybe its best if God judges him.
I dont care for his relationship between him and God anyhow, or anyone else here for that matter, i like people for how they are to me, if your rude to me im rude back, if your fat then i hate you, but if i dont know you i will never judge you till i meet you.

How do you mean "the way he lived" ..he makes music, promotes vitamin water, has a clothes company, makes the occasional B-grade movie..he was in court yesterday to see his son, and 50 was drug tested and he was clean...now he gets to see his son...i fear for Vince basile who loves fat people, little kids and takes pics of nude women on the beach...without there consent

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2008, 05:31:47 AM »
Most people are dumb, spoonfed sheep. If this shit is played on MTV all the fucking time then these idiots will think it's the best thing going. There is virtually no choice these days.

I can't tell you how bored I am of turning on a music channel and seeing a bunch of blacks jigging around in some car lot or somesuch and talking about their cars and bitches. These people are so unevolved that the only thing that appeals to them is tasteless, over the top materialistic wealth. The only the way they can usually get this wealth is through crime - only a handful makes it through music or sport. They don't have the intellectual capacity to be high achievers in the 'straight' , legitimate world.

The whole music business is saying to them ' it's ok to go out and steal and deal drugs' and gloryifying it. The Philosophy is 'get rich or die trying' ..how about getting a fucking real job, or education, or not having 5 fucking kids by the time you're 17? ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2008, 05:36:37 AM »
Most people are dumb, spoonfed sheep. If this shit is played on MTV all the fucking time then these idiots will think it's the best thing going. There is virtually no choice these days.

I can't tell you how bored I am of turning on a music channel and seeing a bunch of blacks jigging around in some car lot or somesuch and talking about their cars and bitches. These people are so unevolved that the only thing that appeals to them is tasteless, over the top materialistic wealth. The only the way they can usually get this wealth is through crime - only a handful makes it through music or sport. They don't have the intellectual capacity to be high achievers in the 'straight' , legitimate world.

The whole music business is saying to them ' it's ok to go out and steal and deal drugs' and gloryifying it. The Philosophy is 'get rich or die trying' ..how about getting a fucking real job, or education, or not having 5 fucking kids by the time you're 17? ::) ::) ::)

quoted for truth.

But now some black guy will chime in and tell us that it's the white's fault.  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2008, 05:37:44 AM »

name one song that says its ok to sell drugs and steal?
I know what you mean though, Music is sucking at the moment, im a Hiphop/rap fan and it is becoming repetitive, I dont mind some 50, nelly, diddy, timbaland, hell even timberlakes last album was good.