Author Topic: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE, Does Fiddy Juice  (Read 9326 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE, Does Fiddy Juice
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2008, 06:54:11 AM »
Debussey, does it not infuriate you that the culture he is involved in glorifies a extravagant lifestyle whilst frowning upon legitimate avenues of acquiring wealth.

The market will direct funds towards it's desires so I suppose it's just about meeting demand.

From a society standpoint the whole "gangsta" culture can go pack itself up its own ass. Its stupid and inferior, (just like islam).

But they say "don't hate the player, hate the game". And 50Cent is playing the game millions of times better than most others, and he has gotten rich as a result of that. He's just playing the game to further himself, and even though he comes off as a dumb douchebag, Debussey won't hold its hatred for "the game" against him.

He also probably don't have the intelligence and the education to succeed on a massive scale in most other arenas, so he is maximizing what he's got in the area most suited for his particular talents. That is pretty clever.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2008, 06:55:25 AM »

From a society standpoint the whole "gangsta" culture can go pack itself up its own ass. Its stupid and inferior, (just like islam).

But they say "don't hate the player, hate the game". And 50Cent is playing the game millions of times better than most others, and he has gotten rich as a result of that. He's just playing the game to further himself, and even though he comes off as a dumb douchebag, Debussey won't hold its hatred for "the game" against him.

He also probably don't have the intelligence and the education to succeed on a massive scale in most other arenas, so he is maximizing what he's got in the area most suited for his particular talents. That is pretty clever.

couldnt have said it better.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2008, 06:55:39 AM »

THAT is what will make him go broke.

That's what Debussey likes about 50. He appears like a hoodrat, but he has had enough money smarts to get pros to invest his money and get great ROI. That's more than you can say about most other "new rich" fools.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2008, 06:56:10 AM »
funny how a black dude has do virtually nothing to be called intelligent.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2008, 06:58:51 AM »
I cannot see 50 going broke, to smart, he knows musically he wont be hot for long, his getting older and fans are fickle, he performs concerts in Dubai, beirut, Zagreb, he goes where artists dont tend to go and they pay big bucks to see him..you cant hate him, but his not really seeking approval from you or myself

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2008, 07:01:07 AM »
funny how a black dude has do virtually nothing to be called intelligent.

Remember, there = many types of intelligence. 50cent's IQ = probably low, but he makes very intelligent choices regarding finances and his whole attitude of furthering himself as his #1 agenda (instead of "being ganggggsta") = very intelligent as well. Thus, he = very intelligent in certain areas that can only be shown by ones actions.

io856

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2008, 07:02:29 AM »

Wow, thanks for that response.

Its really opened my mind up on a few things.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:34 AM »
Wow, thanks for that response.

Its really opened my mind up on a few things.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:54 AM »
just not good enough

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: New Photo surfaced, TUPAC ALIVE
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2008, 07:26:02 AM »

Are you white or black or beige?
"I'm not black or white, I'm Brown...from the Boogie Down" - KRS1
!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2008, 07:50:18 AM »
"I'm not black or white, I'm Brown...from the Boogie Down" - KRS1

Yeah baby 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
if your fat then i hate you,

LOL

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2008, 11:38:21 AM »
Spirit of Truth

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »
GetBig continues its decline at a steady and unstoppable pace!

Great Thread!

i agree totally   what a waste of time
b

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2008, 03:23:50 AM »
Forget fiddy we really know who kept it real yaaaaaaaalllllllll

Still, he sometimes feels a little like crushed Ice. "What everybody sees is this big glamour life," he explains, "but you don't appreciate things as much anymore. You don't appreciate that fancy car like you would if you had to work twice as hard to get it. So the money is not as big a deal as you'd think. You know what I'm saying?" As they say in rap, word to your mother.
C

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2008, 03:25:50 AM »
Whats up with his eyes

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2008, 03:28:39 AM »
not exactly sure, goes well with the retarded wing nut hair do tho
C

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2008, 06:13:03 AM »
Fiddy played in Australia a few years back and got owned by a couple of leb homeboys.
Him and his studio gangstar posse got held up at knifepoint outside an ATM in Sydney a few days b4 the show.
Apparently, just b4 he meekly handed over his bling n cash he was going to the lebs " dont u know who I am?" and they were like "of course we do u tool, thats why were rolling u" hahha
By the time the concert came around everyone in the audience knew the story, he got heckled so bad. His only come back was "that aint gangster, that aint gangstar"....what a tough guy!!!

i am calling bullshit on that story

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2008, 06:26:52 AM »
you cant hate on 50, if every black man followed his logic they would be better off

DAMN.  did you catch this piece of wisdom ????

"N I G G A Z say im crazy, im thnking = "yep"!. i was crazy enough to believe what the fuck i was saying was gonna happen was gonna happen; and thats why i was persistant enough and consistant enough to exist now."

oh, and he is coked out like a motha fucker right there

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2008, 06:36:34 AM »

Precisely. I think he surrounded himself with the right people. I'm talking about his financial consultants - the guys who determine where and how his money should be invested.
That puts him miles ahead of the rest of the also-rans.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2008, 07:12:10 AM »
i am calling bullshit on that story
I know its bullshit, but dont fault the chestbrockwell for that, i was at that sydney concert that year, he didnt get heckled, and i told chestbrockwell before i heard a few variations of that story, a lot of lebs think there gangstas when there wankstas, one story was he got jumped at gunpoint, the other was he was bashed at a sydney club, all fanciful tales..

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »
Ok I gotta bow to the Blades superior inside knowledge on this one. To be honest I couldnt care if it is true or not, its the fukin hilarious image of liddle fiddy getting rolled by some homeboys that makes the rumour/story, cause even if it didnt happen you know it hyperthetically could, if fiddy couldnt set off his rape alarm and get his mace spray out in time.
C

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2008, 03:15:16 PM »
Ok I gotta bow to the Blades superior inside knowledge on this one. To be honest I couldnt care if it is true or not, its the fukin hilarious image of liddle fiddy getting rolled by some homeboys that makes the rumour/story, cause even if it didnt happen you know it hyperthetically could, if fiddy couldnt set off his rape alarm and get his mace spray out in time.
mate, if lebs did roll fiddy i would be the first to celebrate, that "supposed" incident happened in 2003 when he first came out, he sold out "Acer Arena" formerly known as superdome, great concert.