Author Topic: Bin Laden Nuke attack before new election?  (Read 946 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Bin Laden Nuke attack before new election?
« on: July 18, 2008, 03:06:03 AM »
Of course no one in government would EVER warn the American people something could happen.  Just like they didn't warn anyone when it came to 9/11. 

http://www.newsmax.com/weyrich/Bin_Laden_Plans_Hiroshima/2008/07/17/113694.html

If there is any truth to this article it's some scary shit to think there are suit case nukes in the hands of terrorists.  But the borders have been wide fucking open since 9/11.  Fuck our stupid government.  They don't care about protecting our homeland or the American people.  They are more concerned about fighting the insurgents 2000 miles away or bombing Iran with their 1500 kilometer range missiles. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Bin Laden Nuke attack before new election?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 07:53:09 AM »
Could very well be....but of course that horrible Patriot act thing designed to find these things violates ur rights, right? WAAAAA.

There is a theory, or rumor.....that the detonation of a Nuke on US soil by muslim terrorists will result in the complete destruction of all/most Middle Eastern capitals as well as holy places, as a response.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 10:10:05 AM »
Could very well be....but of course that horrible Patriot act thing designed to find these things violates ur rights, right? WAAAAA.

There is a theory, or rumor.....that the detonation of a Nuke on US soil by muslim terrorists will result in the complete destruction of all/most Middle Eastern capitals as well as holy places, as a response.

I thought that the word was alrady out out that all places considered holy by Muslims, and all major muslim cities would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Well I guess if Obama gets in, this won't happen, since he is against nukes, hopefully he can talk them to death with flip flops if anything were to happen.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »
Are you a Nazi, I mean you kinda sound like a fascist prick :D

Big question: What purpose would it serve Al-Qaeda CIA to attack America BEFORE the election?  Bin Laden WANTS McCain to be president :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 11:54:34 AM »

Our border security is a joke. 

About a year or so ago a El Salvadorian man (who is mentally insane) started a massive fire at a train station in Sacramento.   He was an illegal alien so they deported him.

Since then, he's been back to the same sight and caught there trespassing 3 times in the last year.

Heard this on FOX radio on the Armstrong and Getty show in the bay area.

If the patriot act is supposed to prevent this its a joke.

We are not secure  if an illegal alien who is insane can keep getting back into our country with virtual impunity. 

I bet if the terrorist had a bomb, heaven forbid, they could get it in here easy.

Fuvcking conservatives  don't want to spend money for the government to keep our borders secure!   ;) ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »
Of course no one in government would EVER warn the American people something could happen.  Just like they didn't warn anyone when it came to 9/11. 

http://www.newsmax.com/weyrich/Bin_Laden_Plans_Hiroshima/2008/07/17/113694.html

If there is any truth to this article it's some scary shit to think there are suit case nukes in the hands of terrorists.  But the borders have been wide fucking open since 9/11.  Fuck our stupid government.  They don't care about protecting our homeland or the American people.  They are more concerned about fighting the insurgents 2000 miles away or bombing Iran with their 1500 kilometer range missiles. 

Yikes!  I've often thought that a bomb dropped on downtown SF would be pretty devastating.  It would take out most of San Francisco, all of Berkeley & Oakland and contaminate enough of Marin County, the peninsula, and Silicon Valley to ruin nearly all of Northern California!  :-[

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »
Yikes!  I've often thought that a bomb dropped on downtown SF would be pretty devastating.  It would take out most of San Francisco, all of Berkeley & Oakland and contaminate enough of Marin County, the peninsula, and Silicon Valley to ruin nearly all of Northern California!  :-[
and energize people in a liberal area to lean right in the midsts of fear and anger.  Exactly what Bin Laden would want, I guess... lol :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »
and energize people in a liberal area to lean right in the midsts of fear and anger.  Exactly what Bin Laden would want, I guess... lol :)

Except there wouldn't be any people left in the area liberal or otherwise. :'(

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 12:14:59 PM »
No one wants a nuke to go off in the USA or anywhere for that matter.

Once it does, it will mean the end of the Middle East as we know it and America will become a police state.

The world will change over night.

And their cause will be lost forever.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »
i think many of you are underestimating how crazy and stupid these ppl are...the term suicide bomber should give you a little insight. I dont doubt for a second that if bin laden or any one of his other cronies over there had the chance they would nuke the shit out of us.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »

Once it does, it will mean the end of the Middle East as we know it and America will become a police state.

He's right.....the gloves would come off, unlike anything anybody has ever seen. We joke alot about this kinda stuff, FEMA camps etc. But one nuke and kids who were patroling in Iraq, would be patroling downtown USA, enforcing martial law. The Middle East would be gone. No more Cairo, Tehran, Damascus, Mecca etc..nothing.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 09:43:20 PM »

oh I think threre's more than a few people here that want those things lol. Even "the world will change over night" they wanted out of a 9/11 type event.  That's their own wording from PNAC.  That such an event would be a catalyst to accelerate the things they outlined.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 12:10:21 AM »
I dont think even the neocons want an attack like that to happen.

They'd personally lose a LOT of money.

yeah, if we got hit, we would immediately nuke all cities we didn't like.  It's be a bloodbath and would shut down the world economy.  Many of the rich elitists would lose a ton of money.  The oil without owners would be irradiated and oil infrastructure destroyed.

I don't think it'll ever happen.  pakistan wired $100k to atta right before 911, etc... some countries knew about it... i don't think they'd let that happen, because it'd be suicide to fck with us on that level.  I honestly don't think any nation would allow it.  We'd hit them so hard, but the cost would screw everyone.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 01:36:44 AM »
Are you a Nazi, I mean you kinda sound like a fascist prick :D

Big question: What purpose would it serve Al-Qaeda CIA to attack America BEFORE the election?  Bin Laden WANTS McCain to be president :D

If he is alive...
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »

They'd personally lose a LOT of money.

EVERYONE loses if this happens