Author Topic: The war in Vietnam - Pictures and Discussion (WARNING STRONG GRAPHICAL IMAGES)  (Read 585 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
With the ok of the Moderator of this board I would like to start this discussion by posting some images which I feel show a strong message.

Disrespectful posts will simply be deleted we will not tolerate anybody desecrating the death of anybody US, Vietnam Soldiers or Civilians, they died for what they thought was right and both sides had heroes.

Furthermore I would like to point out to jtsunami who strongly disagrees with any realistic discussion of any war unless it's in favour of the given war since he believe it hurts our recruitment process (I kidd you not I have pm's to prove his insanity)
jtsunami by constantly saying these pictures are fake and photoshoped you not only make yourself look like an ass but also desecrate the graves of each of these fighters you say you love so much ::) by saying they are fake you tell them directly that they were fake and their death were fake, these images have been posted in major magazins as in times and so forth, do not say they are fake, spread your bullshit propaganda some place else.... DO NOT POST in this thread any of your BS or it may get you into timeout one way or the other.

Friends let's discuss the war that is to this day very close and real to the American heart... Keep it civil folks and let's discuss the political events that lead to the Vietnam war.

AGAIN!!!! I would to urge you NOT to look at these images unless you are certain that your employer or wife (lol) is ok with it, some are very graphic and more than uncomfortable, but
So is war and I think we owe it to the Soldiers, civilians and people who got hurt in that war to show the truth.

Stark

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I remember reading "Die gruenen Teufel" when I was younger.
Pretty shocking - torture, blood and guts 24/7.
There's a pretty good doc out there about the GreenBerets and vietnam.
The US had their special forces infiltrate the territory years before NAM started to gather intelligence about enviroment, enemies, possible local allies(Green Beret speciality), etc.
According to the special forces gathered info which befriended the local mountain folks - a war there was not deemed successful.
This fact didn't stop the US from pumping baby-soldiers into the later conflict for years on end.

Stark

• Getbig V
I remember reading "Die gruenen Teufel" when I was younger.
Pretty shocking - torture, blood and guts 24/7.
There's a pretty good doc out there about the GreenBerets and vietnam.
The US had their special forces infiltrate the territory years before NAM started to gather intelligence about enviroment, enemies, possible local allies(Green Beret speciality), etc.
According to the special forces gathered info which befriended the local mountain folks - a war there was not deemed successful.
This fact didn't stop the US from pumping baby-soldiers into the later conflict for years on end.

translated the green devils? Can you point to the Author as well so I can buy the book and buy it please?