Author Topic: OMG, Greg Valentino is a f'n douch  (Read 5184 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
OMG, Greg Valentino is a f'n douch
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:14:03 AM »

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: OMG, Greg Valentino is a f'n douch
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 06:15:00 AM »
AND YOUR A JEALOUS girl. why is he a douch? your pathetic and jealous.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 06:20:09 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHA Like anyone would be jealous of Valentino. Or a bald g4p fag for that matter.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 06:22:05 AM »
AND YOUR A JEALOUS ####. why is he a douch? your pathetic and jealous.

not really jealous, but i liked his biceps peak  ;)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 07:04:14 AM »

Only a sperm-burper like you would stand up for someone like Valentino.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:56 AM »

Funny thing is, he actually comes off as an intelligent guy...but to do something so stupid  :-\
just not good enough

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 07:21:55 AM »
One thing that I do like about Greg Valentino is he tells it like it is. He calls a spade a spade. Everything in that video he said was dead on balls accurate.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 07:28:00 AM »
I thought it was all the oil?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 07:30:19 AM »
I actually ate dinner with the man in NYC about 10 years ago. My friends and I found him engaging and polite. Of course, some of what he talked about was disturbing, to say the least.

Now, about his decision to do what he did to his body. Crazy. There is frankly something wrong in his head for him to have done what he did. Sickening.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 07:55:29 AM »

I love this guy...because he is so HONEST about everything and despite all he has a humbleness about him...He's not like the arrogant asses that juice and think they are god...this guy truly come across as a guy you would want to talk to if you ever decided to try "SUPPLEMENTS" because he would be brutally honest yet comical at the same time
C

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 07:57:18 AM »
Big fucking deal that he is funny.  He's funny because he's a born loser that looks like a piece of shit.  People laugh at him all of the time.  He's a convicted drug dealer and a menace to society.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »
Big fucking deal that he is funny.  He's funny because he's a born loser that looks like a piece of shit.  People laugh at him all of the time.  He's a convicted drug dealer and a menace to society.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...

MAN OF LIMP STEELE HAS AN ISSUE WITH VALENTINO....WASSA MATTAH...ANGRY BECAUSE YOU ARE A PENCIL NECK GEEK????...TAKE A SHOT ALREADY AND GET SOME MUSCLE ON THAT PATHETIC FRAME AND STOP COMPLAINING....
C

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 08:23:32 AM »

proof that you are on getbig everyday

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...

MAN OF LIMP STEELE HAS AN ISSUE WITH VALENTINO....WASSA MATTAH...ANGRY BECAUSE YOU ARE A PENCIL NECK GEEK????...TAKE A SHOT ALREADY AND GET SOME MUSCLE ON THAT PATHETIC FRAME AND STOP COMPLAINING....

Easy now Gregg.  You know that you're a douche, no need for name calling.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 08:39:07 AM »
Valentino is one of the few guys you'd have a beer if you heard he died. Didn't he shack up with an aids infected transvestite too?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 08:51:37 AM »
I love this guy...because he is so HONEST about everything and despite all he has a humbleness about him...He's not like the arrogant asses that juice and think they are god...this guy truly come across as a guy you would want to talk to if you ever decided to try "SUPPLEMENTS" because he would be brutally honest yet comical at the same time

yes,,like i want to waste my time talkin to a criminal oil-bag and get advice from him, who would want to get advice from an unedjucated oil-bag that only brags about how he got to jail and how he got rapped in jail and then he brags a bit more about how he hates this and hates that,mmmmmm  ::) 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 10:12:57 AM »
awesome stuff right there buddy

;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:50 AM »
What is even worse that any company would want someone like him associated with them.  You have to take a look at what kind of company would do this and say to yourself would you want to support or be a part of a company that supports an idiot and scumbag like him.  Scumbags stay together.  That is why no one should support these companies

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 10:24:43 AM »
who's supporting him?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »
Whilst most IFBB pros aren't exactly pure white, Valentino is a fucking parasitic scumbag. He is nothing to do with bodybuilding in reality, he has just latched onto it with his fucking tumor arms. The sad thing is that normal people think this fucking loser is a bodybuilder.

Stupid drug dealing, fucked up f.aggot.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »
who's supporting him?

Isn't he part of the MD clan.  I'm sure he is getting paid something.  And also support I didn't mean just financially.  I meant in any sense.  Giving him the forum and ability to even talk to others is supporting him.  He knows all the stuff he knows because he did it.  But that doesn't mean he should be able to talk to kids and others about it.  The only reason guys like him do this is because they got caught or something bad happened.  If they never got caught or in trouble they would still be doing it.  Just like Palumbo.  He would still be selling fake shit to kids and others if he didn't get caught.  They didn't all of a sudden get a change of heart and say "WOW I did something wrong all along."  They changed cause they had to.  If they could go back to it they would

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 11:07:03 AM »
Isn't he part of the MD clan.  I'm sure he is getting paid something.  And also support I didn't mean just financially.  I meant in any sense.  Giving him the forum and ability to even talk to others is supporting him.  He knows all the stuff he knows because he did it.  But that doesn't mean he should be able to talk to kids and others about it.  The only reason guys like him do this is because they got caught or something bad happened.  If they never got caught or in trouble they would still be doing it.  Just like Palumbo.  He would still be selling fake shit to kids and others if he didn't get caught.  They didn't all of a sudden get a change of heart and say "WOW I did something wrong all along."  They changed cause they had to.  If they could go back to it they would

Well....I know if I was an alcoholic & went to an AA meeting....i would want another alcoholic telling me his opinion

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 11:15:24 AM »
that boy just ain't right.
F

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 11:31:19 AM »
  Only a sperm-burper like you would stand up for someone like Valentino.

Sperm Burper!  ;D ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 12:22:24 PM »
Whilst most IFBB pros aren't exactly pure white, Valentino is a fucking parasitic scumbag. He is nothing to do with bodybuilding in reality, he has just latched onto it with his fucking tumor arms. The sad thing is that normal people think this fucking loser is a bodybuilder.

Stupid drug dealing, fucked up f.aggot.

exactly, all he does is ruining the image of bbing even worst