Author Topic: Twins; One Black one White!  (Read 2430 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Twins; One Black one White!
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:33:10 AM »
By Linda Dahlstrom

Some things aren’t always black and white. Then again, sometimes they are – like the twin sons born July 11 to a German couple.

The first baby, Ryan, has light skin and blue eyes. His brother, Leo, is dark skinned with brown eyes.

"None of us could believe it," the maternity ward's head doctor, Birgit Weber, told one news source, "Both kids have definitely the same father."

Stephan Gerth is German and white. His wife, Florence Addo-Gerth, is from Ghana and has dark skin.

" It was “a real surprise,” Gerth told the German newspaper Die Welt, adding that the most important thing to him isn’t color, but that everyone is healthy.

The odds are one in a million, say doctors, but can happen with fraternal twins due the genetic soup in our backgrounds.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Twins; One Black one White!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 09:23:52 AM »
hahaha looks like she has got something to hide  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »
I went to school with twins that were like that.  They looked pretty close both even having the tight kinky hair but one blonde with white skin.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »
I experienced something similiar with my four children (All by the same woman)

The first two kids have kinky hair and are dark skinned (even darker than their mom and me) the second two have light skin (what many blacks call redbone) and red hair. My ex-wife's grand had red hair and was a very fair skinned black woman. I shortened this because I could go on and on about generational aesthetics.

HM
W

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 01:29:29 PM »
Can you see them on the first day of school.  I am my brothers keeper. ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:37:48 PM »
This isn't really all that unusual, ...especially among blacks from the American South.
There's a whole lot of genes that can pop up and dominate at any time.

This apparently happened to the actress Dinah Shore. She had a black baby and couldn't figure out why.

Turns out her family had been among the thousands of Blacks passing as white and in many cases who went on for generations not even aware of their true ethnic origins. my understanding is that when Dinah discovered her parents knew they were black, but hadn't told her, ...she sued her parents.
w

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 02:57:54 PM »
been in the same situation...

Knew 2 kids, one had the exact same color skin as their dad and the other from their mom. Brown and Yellow.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »
I experienced something similiar with my four children (All by the same woman)

The first two kids have kinky hair and are dark skinned (even darker than their mom and me) the second two have light skin (what many blacks call redbone) and red hair. My ex-wife's grand had red hair and was a very fair skinned black woman. I shortened this because I could go on and on about generational aesthetics.

HM

You should get your kids DNA trusted; the mother may be the same but you never know.

Scientific studies have shown that 9% of all children DON'T actually know their fathers... ;)
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »
generational aesthetics.

HM

Quit making up terms, "HM"

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »

This apparently happened to the actress Dinah Shore. She had a black baby and couldn't figure out why.

Turns out her family had been among the thousands of Blacks passing as white and in many cases who went on for generations not even aware of their true ethnic origins. my understanding is that when Dinah discovered her parents knew they were black, but hadn't told her, ...she sued her parents.

No.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »
You should get your kids DNA trusted; the mother may be the same but you never know.

Scientific studies have shown that 9% of all children DON'T actually know their fathers... ;)

You sound like you're part of the 1% whose fathers wish they'd jerked off instead.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »
This isn't really all that unusual, ...especially among blacks from the American South.

"The odds are one in a million, say doctors . . . ."

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 07:12:35 AM »
You sound like you're part of the 1% whose fathers wish they'd jerked off instead.

Not a father at all....
I hate the State.