Author Topic: Real Men Vote for McCain  (Read 3636 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Real Men Vote for McCain
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »
1. Barack Obama spent 20 years sitting in church while his preacher and others bad-mouthed the United States of America. Navy pilot John McCain spent five years being tortured in the Hanoi Hilton, and refused a chance to walk out ahead of fellow POWs with more seniority.

2. Obama wants to cut and run from Iraq regardless of conditions on the ground or future consequences. McCain took on the president and secretary of defense in demanding more troops for Iraq, a policy that is inarguably winning the war. He also has two sons who fought in Iraq.

3. McCain supports nuclear power. Obama backs wind energy.

4. Obama wants restrictive gun control because only economically depressed middle-Americans “cling to God and guns.” McCain unwaveringly supports the Second Amendment.

5. McCain has deviated from his party’s conservative base on several occasions (McCain-Feingold Bill, Gang of 14, McCain-Kennedy Bill, opposition to torture). Obama has voted the left-wing line every single time, and been designated the most liberal Senator in Congress.

6. Obama is willing to meet with hostile state leaders like Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez without preconditions. McCain will set conditions first, talk later — maybe.

7. Obama is married to a bitter, angry lawyer who became “proud” of her country for the first time this year. McCain’s wife is a beer heiress who founded an organization to provide MASH-style units to disaster-torn world regions. Did I mention that she’s a beer heiress?

8. Obama supports higher taxes for a government-run nanny state that will coddle all Americans like babies. McCain trusts people to spend their less-taxed money however they wish.

9. The name John McCain sounds like “John McClain,” the action hero played by Bruce Willis in the manly Die Hard series. “Barack Obama” sounds like the kind of elitist villain John McClain has to outwit and defeat.
10. McCain is endorsed by Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Obama gets support from Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, and every weenie in Hollywood. Plus, Susan Sarandon has vowed to leave the country if McCain gets elected. Case closed.

;D

L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Real Men Vote for McCain
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 08:45:19 AM »
gee did you over stretch a few thing :-\

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 09:03:49 AM »
  HH, whenever you post, I can't help but be reminded of the sound the off-screen adults made in the old Peanuts cartoons. "Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha....."

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 10:11:34 AM »
 McCain is endorsed by Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Obama gets support from Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, and every weenie in Hollywood. Plus, Susan Sarandon has vowed to leave the country if McCain gets elected. Case closed.

lol  :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:30 AM »
I think HH6 has no faith in his candidate    ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 10:25:39 AM »
1. Barack Obama spent 20 years sitting in church while his preacher and others bad-mouthed the United States of America. Navy pilot John McCain spent five years being tortured in the Hanoi Hilton, and refused a chance to walk out ahead of fellow POWs with more seniority.

2. Obama wants to cut and run from Iraq regardless of conditions on the ground or future consequences. McCain took on the president and secretary of defense in demanding more troops for Iraq, a policy that is inarguably winning the war. He also has two sons who fought in Iraq.

4. Obama wants restrictive gun control because only economically depressed middle-Americans “cling to God and guns.” McCain unwaveringly supports the Second Amendment.

5. McCain has deviated from his party’s conservative base on several occasions (McCain-Feingold Bill, Gang of 14, McCain-Kennedy Bill, opposition to torture). Obama has voted the left-wing line every single time, and been designated the most liberal Senator in Congress.

6. Obama is willing to meet with hostile state leaders like Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez without preconditions. McCain will set conditions first, talk later — maybe.

7. Obama is married to a bitter, angry lawyer who became “proud” of her country for the first time this year. McCain’s wife is a beer heiress who founded an organization to provide MASH-style units to disaster-torn world regions. Did I mention that she’s a beer heiress?

8. Obama supports higher taxes for a government-run nanny state that will coddle all Americans like babies. McCain trusts people to spend their less-taxed money however they wish.

9. The name John McCain sounds like “John McClain,” the action hero played by Bruce Willis in the manly Die Hard series. “Barack Obama” sounds like the kind of elitist villain John McClain has to outwit and defeat.
10. McCain is endorsed by Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Obama gets support from Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, and every weenie in Hollywood. Plus, Susan Sarandon has vowed to leave the country if McCain gets elected. Case closed.

;D

lol.  I like it.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 10:44:41 AM »
McCain is endorsed by Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Obama gets support from Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, and every weenie in Hollywood. Plus, Susan Sarandon has vowed to leave the country if McCain gets elected. Case closed.

lol  :)
Oh,... There will be no bad words about Susan here so step lightly... Automatic Hugo Chavez Banning if you talk bad about my woman ;D

PS. What the hell is wrong with Matt Damon, Borne would hold his own againt Sylvester and... I'm not saying anything bad about Clint or Arnold, I love those guys. And Tom Hanks, WTF, sure he's not a tough guy but serious, you should step back on him.  For fuck sake the man loves America.  He's played some great all American Roles and recently put his money into the John Adams mini-series that non of you fuckers seemed to give a rats ass about...

Case Closed ::)  up your ass fucktwit!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 12:15:27 PM »
Considering Susan is butt as ugly you can have her, she made a fool out of herself, and has not had any real on screen action in years.  Yeah Damon's a real bad ass off the camera.  ::) While were at it, let's see who Superman, and the Hulk are voting for maybe you can give me a breakdown of who is the more of the badass between the two.

Wow, it's obvious to see that you really think a person that acts a part on film mimics the same role off camera, good for you.

Bye Susan you will be missed dearly, your freckles and tinged hair are the true symbol of ladies granny panties.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
Considering Susan is butt as ugly you can have her, she made a fool out of herself, and has not had any real on screen action in years.  Yeah Damon's a real bad ass off the camera.  ::) While were at it, let's see who Superman, and the Hulk are voting for maybe you can give me a breakdown of who is the more of the badass between the two.

Wow, it's obvious to see that you really think a person that acts a part on film mimics the same role off camera, good for you.

Bye Susan you will be missed dearly, your freckles and tinged hair are the true symbol of ladies granny panties.

Oh brother, So funny you would quote the part that highlites the actors based on their onscreen personas and then nail me for playing along like I believe it ::)  Brilliant... You're now Banned for talking smack about my woman Susan--just kidding.  BUT She's hot as hell, you're nuts!!!  I love her.  She's just the most awesome ever...

Here, for your entertainment :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 12:32:05 PM »
wow Hugo, that documentary seems to show a US sanctioned terrorist training camp in America
Yes, I think you're right, that's what it looks like :D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »

;D

Mccain was at the bottom of his college class (894 out of 895) at the naval academy and he doesn't know how to use a computer.  how could you like this idiot?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »
gee did you over stretch a few thing :-\

I don't think so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »
neither option in this election is particularly great.

So...........

http://www.bobbarr2008.com

;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »
and ?
its impossible to "win" in iraq. its a pointless war and a waste of money.
whats your point?
well i agree that people should have the right to own guns, but i also agree that stupid white trash nascar fans probably shouldnt be allowed anything but a hunting rifle.
thats completely false about obama and made up by the right wing. he is extremely objective and empathetic
mccain wont talk to them. period. obama is smart for saying he would talk with out "enemies".
this has nothing to do with who is a better candidate for president. nothing at all.    but michelle obama is smarter and more attractive than cindy mccain anyways.
mccain trusts that people will spend the small amount of money the big corporations pay them on the cheap goods the big corporations sell.
john mccain sounds american. sort of nother eastern upper middle class american.  barack obama sounds worldly and cultured.
so obama has the intellectuals and the artists and mccain has the brutes and the hawks and the athletes ???   look bakc on histroy bro, see who has been on the right side of the fence out of thosee two groups.

;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
Candipitshit...please until u grow some chest hair, don't bother.

so obama has the intellectuals and the artists and mccain has the brutes and the hawks and the athletes    look bakc on histroy bro, see who has been on the right side of the fence out of thosee two groups.....

OMG ur serious right....type A personalities vs's fuzzy bunny faggy artist types....generaly speaking those are the kinds of people that get rounded up and shot. Don't quote history to me....ur an infant.

Hugo don't even go there..Jason Bourne may be a badass but against Rambo, John Matrix.....Ben Richards..ur kidding.  ;D
L

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »
Obams hate for guns is reason enough for me to vote for McCain. I would if I wasn't living in Illinois.  >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »

Hugo don't even go there..Jason Bourne may be a badass but against Rambo, John Matrix.....Ben Richards..ur kidding.  ;D

Sorry,  Jason Bourne beats all those sissy boys.   ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »
You forgot dirty harry, he would bitch slap jason bourne and then make his day

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 08:05:25 PM »
You forgot dirty harry, he would bitch slap jason bourne and then make his day

...but he's dirty, ...kinda like a lot of Repukes!  It's time for CHANGE!
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 08:12:32 PM »
...but he's dirty, ...kinda like a lot of Repukes!  It's time for CHANGE!

at this point Dirty Harry would pistol whip you, haha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »
Obams hate for guns is reason enough for me to vote for McCain. I would if I wasn't living in Illinois.  >:(
that quote is out of context.  Guns were not the target.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
I wasn't talking about the original post, I mean in general.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 12:03:09 AM »
at this point Dirty Harry would pistol whip you, haha

...not if I kicked him in the gonads first, ...with my extra pointy stilettos, ...HARD!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 06:00:46 AM »
jason bourne is a pimp, no denying that