Author Topic: Mayor Willie brown: Obama should pick Hilary  (Read 650 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mayor Willie brown: Obama should pick Hilary
« on: July 18, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
Mayor Willie brown:  Obama should pick Hilary

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Mayor Willie brown: Obama should pick Hilary
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »

Mayor Willie Brown was one of the ones warned by Condoleeza Rice not to fly the morning of 911.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. If he says pick Hilary, I'd want to run in the opposite direction. Especially since Hilary might/will have an old scandal re-surfacing just in time for the Nov elections.

Obama needs to win over her supporters quickly and then distance himself from her even quicker, because if the schtuff hits the fan, he won't want any of it to stick on him. Her people have done a pretty good job of keeping it out of the news so far. For that I have to tip my hat to them. They must be burning the midnight oil.
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
Willie Brown is a cool cat whose sartorial splendor I've always deemed impressive, however he is dead wrong. I saw him state this on "Hardball" as well. You have to remember that Mayor Brown is from San Fransisco and I believe that city was overwhelmingly in favor of Hillary in the primaries. I am sure he is a long-time Clinton friend as well.

Hillary would be a big mistake for Obama, 240. It would galvanize the repubes who are otherwise very unenthusiastic about McCain. And it will run contrary to Obama's theme of change. Hillary's supporters will vote for Obama anyway...they have no choice. Barack also does not want to deal with Bill lurking around the White House should he become president.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 12:07:40 AM »
Mayor Willie Brown was one of the ones warned by Condoleeza Rice not to fly the morning of 911.

I wonder how Condi knew that planes flying the next morning wouldn't have a good day?

I wonder why she didn't issue a nationwide alert.

if she knew there would be an attack, why did she tell congress we had no idea?  Is that what was blacked out of the "Bin laden determined to attack" report that she was given 6 weeks before 9/11?

If so, why would she POSSIBLY let an attack happen?  What possible benefit would it have?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 12:19:56 AM »
I wonder how Condi knew that planes flying the next morning wouldn't have a good day?

I wonder why she didn't issue a nationwide alert.

if she knew there would be an attack, why did she tell congress we had no idea?  Is that what was blacked out of the "Bin laden determined to attack" report that she was given 6 weeks before 9/11?

If so, why would she POSSIBLY let an attack happen?  What possible benefit would it have?

These are all very good questions you ask.

I wish I had the answers to them

You're posing them to the wrong person though. You'd have to ask Condi herself.

Only she can answer those questions. If you wrote her a letter asking those questions, do you think she'd respond?

Maybe your local representative might have the answer for you, ...or at the very least be in touch with Ms. Rice to pose the question to her on your behalf, ...that is what your representatives are for right? of the people, for the people, by the people, ..or something like that? Being a dumb foreigner, I don't know anything about how your government is supposed to work.
w