Author Topic: ?  (Read 3926 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: JOEY TITO=ALEX23
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 07:50:05 PM »
You and Alex are Y board legends. Time to bury the hatchet and destroy the queers destroying the other boards ???
I really just have fun with everything here-----he knows I dont take shit personal and can laugh at everything down here, I hadnt even mentioned the dude for awhile and he starts pming me and posting shit about me out of the blue, so the entertainment was on again.

btw here is the pm

I've seen Jedi's however and I do know as he's the market for a rental in north county and inquiried a lot amongst other "things"  (this could be fun 8) )... you now know more that I wish you did, make good of it.

pretty busy this week with work however but let's see comes thursday; I can leak some info about the jedi thing... oh wait isn't it wrong to do so based on your little morals ;)

I haven't been on here for a couple of days but I'm sure a lot went on... the key is this; what matters now won't matter in 3 days and so on....

extrapolate. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »
I really just have fun with everything here-----he knows I dont take shit personal and can laugh at everything down here, I hadnt even mentioned the dude for awhile and he starts pming me and posting shit about me out of the blue, so the entertainment was on again.

btw here is the pm

Here is my rule for posting personal info. If someone does it, then they are fair game. If they are just on here busting balls, then no need to get personal. Not sure what Jedi did to piss of Alex tbh.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Alex 23 is the winner.
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »
if we got back to the fun and left the bitch made shit to the ladies board this would be a cool place again

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »
if we got back to the fun and left the bitch made shit to the ladies board this would be a cool place again
Welcome back, Teh Rudeness.

How's married life treating you? Any little Rudies to tell us about?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 09:19:13 PM »
I like how most of the Y boarders post pics, if only to say "this is who I am". We have monsters like you and Mos, smaller guys like me and SCSG and people in between. The common denominator is we are all proud of who we are, we have a good board here.

Shit I am HUGE!!!! Ha-ha... I could give a fuck what anyone says about me, the Wifey say's I look good and that's all that matters... :-* Plus like danny boy says there are a ton of Vagina's on here that won't post a pic and they have 20" arms.. Shit I am sitting at 14-15 but you know what they say SKINNY MOTHER FUCKERS THROW THE DICK WELL!

The wife just said she would vouch.. ha-ha-ha... (she cracks me up sometimes)

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 01:37:34 AM »

Word. Some picless bitches around here have a hard time getting this in their little head.

I wonder what they have to hide; don't care what anyone looks like but balls to show your face is a must.