• Getbig IV
?
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: JOEY TITO=ALEX23
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »
Joey Tito is not Alex, I am positive of that.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:18 PM »
::)

Joey Tito fucked with me, even claimed I was a virgin ::) Alex= real life, cool guy, he and I have traded many pics of our whores. Truth.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »
Alex23 is a cool fuck under his real name. Trust me man, he is taking you guys for a ride. You cant trust him. I cant believe you guys dont see it. Look what he did to Squadfather, by giving out personal info, also with me. The guy is a snake. Trust me, he IS Joey Tito

I miss Squadfather, so I can see why people got pissed at Alex. But that was between those two and Alex is not one to fuck with on here and Squad knew he was playing with fire. There are 3 people I don't want to fuck with on here and that's TA, benz and Alex. They fuck people up. Squad decided to test him and it turned out bad. That being said, Alex irl is a cool dude, trust me on that. He just fucks around on here to blow off steam. He is not Joey Tito, Alex wouldn't give me shit and invite me to his wedding. It's not him.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »
I too thought he was cool till he gave some personal info about my life. Thats not cool. I will take it up with Alex. And thats what I am doing. He has yet to be civilized to me regarding why he told people i was looking for a rental in his area. That was business. It had nothing to do with the internet.

My advice to you, calm down a bit with the fighting on the Y and try to be cool with the regulars. You have similar interests as us, seem smart and could be an asset to the board. No need to pick fights all the time. Advice number 2, don't fuck with Alex on here, he is good at this shit.
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 07:07:37 PM »
My advice to you, calm down a bit with the fighting on the Y and try to be cool with the regulars. You have similar interests as us, seem smart and could be an asset to the board. No need to pick fights all the time. Advice number 2, don't fuck with Alex on here, he is good at this shit.

the kid is a real bitch made homo

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »
It's like talking to an illegal alien bro, he's just staring at the screen with that blank look on his face.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
the kid is a real bitch made homo

I have exchanged a few PMs with him. He is a partier, like us. Just tries to instigate too much. If he calmed down and realized he he is fucking with the coolest fuckers on Getbig, and concentrated on the lame ass bitches on the other boards, he would be fine.
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
I have exchanged a few PMs with him. He is a partier, like us. Just tries to instigate too much. If he calmed down and realized he he is fucking with the coolest fuckers on Getbig, and concentrated on the lame ass bitches on the other boards, he would be fine.

I don't know brother, you know the rest of us are cool and get along for the most part, but this guy is swinging from the nut tree... The fucking scrotum monkey has a lot of work to be decent down here on the Y in my book....

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

Spoken like an impartial mod / cream of the crop partier.

Just sorted shit out with JK. Turns out his feud was based on Nordic's twisted lies.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:38 PM »
I don't know brother, you know the rest of us are cool and get along for the most part, but this guy is swinging from the nut tree... The fucking scrotum monkey has a lot of work to be decent down here on the Y in my book....

True, but there are some people who just come here to start shit. He starts too much shit don't get me wrong, but he is also cool a lot of times. He has potential. I was the most hated guy in the V for a long time, then it got to be like arguing with my brothers ;D
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
True, but there are some people who just come here to start shit. He starts too much shit don't get me wrong, but he is also cool a lot of times. He has potential. I was the most hated guy in the V for a long time, then it got to be like arguing with my brothers ;D

Me and SS went a couple of rounds and I had to fight my way in down here.. But c'mon you really think this kid could become a contributing member of the Y? I don't know I think he put the official Tramp Stamp on his head...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »

Just sorted shit out with JK. Turns out his feud was based on Nordic's twisted lies.

Hardly shocking.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »
But c'mon you really think this kid could become a contributing member of the Y?

Yes, he parties and does drugs. Those are the prerequisites ;D
E

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »

Yea he just PMed me saying he won't be back, gimmick or not.

That's too bad. Then again, I'm tired of fighting with faceless people on the internet... Y is a player's lounge, not a school yard.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »
Yes, he parties and does drugs. Those are the prerequisites ;D

No because lots of twinks do that shit.. I don't know if the kid will ever be alright down here, I enjoy smashing the tiny tit..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:50 PM »

That's too bad. Then again, I'm tired of fighting with faceless people on the internet... Y is a player's lounge, not a school yard.
He meltsdown and threatens to leave all the time, he'll be back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 07:23:19 PM »

I like how most of the Y boarders post pics, if only to say "this is who I am". We have monsters like you and Mos, smaller guys like me and SCSG and people in between. The common denominator is we are all proud of who we are, we have a good board here.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
He meltsdown and threatens to leave all the time, he'll be back.

Coach?
E

Alex23

Re: Alex 23 is the winner.
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »
I like how most of the Y boarders post pics, if only to say "this is who I am". We have monsters like you and Mos, smaller guys like me and SCSG and people in between. The common denominator is we are all proud of who we are, we have a good board here.

This should be engraved in steel and hung on top of the board.

Inspiring words from a legend.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »
This should be engraved in steel and hung on top of the board.

Inspiring words from a legend.

True story here. I got so much shit back on the V and rightfully so. One day I lost a bet to dan18 and had to post a pic. So I did, and I am not big by any means. But this was back before most peeps posted pics and I got some respect just for having the balls to post them up when bigger dudes were too scurred to do so. I will never understand why people are too scared to post pics of themselves.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »

twisted lies?? hahah you are quite the dramaqueen. it was actually just from a pm you sent me that I gave him...nothing more, nothing less

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »
True story here. I got so much shit back on the V and rightfully so. One day I lost a bet to dan18 and had to post a pic. So I did, and I am not big by any means. But this was back before most peeps posted pics and I got some respect just for having the balls to post them up when bigger dudes were too scurred to do so. I will never understand why people are too scared to post pics of themselves.

It's like refusing to walk outside.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »
twisted lies?? hahah you are quite the dramaqueen. it was actually just from a pm you sent me that I gave him...nothing more, nothing less

Post the evidence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »

You and Alex are Y board legends. Time to bury the hatchet and destroy the queers destroying the other boards ???
E