Author Topic: HELIOS, Skulpt and legalities?  (Read 1235 times)

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
HELIOS, Skulpt and legalities?
« on: July 19, 2008, 05:35:43 AM »
  What is the deal with HELIOS this shit has really got my interests.  I used to use Skulpt which was a similar (or so I believe) spray in DMSO.  This sub Q HELIOS looks awesome.  Also legal, not legal, or research chem?
RUSTY OF TEXAS

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: HELIOS, Skulpt and legalities?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 07:36:00 AM »
I was interested in helios at one point, I read a lot of peoples experiences with it at ssb and most said it wasn't worth it, kinda like clen, but weaker and did only a little to reduce fat in any certain spot.  I would just stick with a solid cardio plan and diet if you want to lose good fat all round.  The only way to skulpt fat is to have it lipod out by a skilled doctor and it will not come back after that, I believe the helios is just shrinking the fat cell not eliminating it, the only way to skulpt fat is thru surgery.

jt

and i don't think it's legal anyway in the US, I am not sure though, but I believe it is not since you had to buy it on ssb and inject.  Of course I am not a really good person to talk about it since I have never experienced it first hand myself so i am talking from second hand information from other peoples experiences.

TEAM Nasser

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 12:16:38 PM »
i have not personally used helios but i know many friends who had.  its a clen/yohimbine hcl blend.  from what i have seen and what my friends said it is a good product for fat loss.   even some have reported excellent local fat removal which is hard for me to believe but hey u never know.

Helios is not for legal purchase its a underground product.  From the last that I could remember only 2 companies were making helios.   OFS (Quest for Size) which comes with t3 its  a two part system, and Generic Supplements which dosent have the t3.

all bottles come 50ml. 

hopes this helps

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 01:28:07 PM »
  If I get som could I mix it with injectable L-Carnitine and would it always be used sub-Q
RUSTY OF TEXAS