Author Topic: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff  (Read 6149 times)

dalkiel

• Getbig II
Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 10:08:41 AM »
Jeez this guy is retarded and gay. Who is thinking about diet and supplements during their honeymoon?. How fuckin' gay is that? Any straight guy would be focused on tapping his brides ass and getting his freak on. The main question should be how much sexy lingerie should he order?

No wonder everyone thinks this guy is gay- he probably is.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 10:11:14 AM »
In December of this year my fiancee and I are finally getting married...we will be going on our honeymoon as well...now Im gonna get right to the question here...i plan on taking time off from the gym when im on my honeymoon, but i also want to look good at the pool, wedding photos, etc...if the wedding is on a Saturday, do u think if i stopped working out say Thursday, would that be good??...I also dont want to risk breaking out cuz sometimes i break out from my torrent supplement drink i take after my workout...so maybe stop that Wednesday, and just have whole food post workout on Thursday??? also, i prob figure i should have a good meal before the wedding ceremnoy so i dont get lightheaded from hunger, so prob ill pack a rtd and just slam it in the restroom or something

Also, how should i pack my food and supps for the honeymoon...Ive never traveled outside connecticut and my friend don says you can get vitamins and supps confiscated on the plane...any tips?? maybe pack them in a multi vitamin jar?? I also plan on cheating on my diet during honeymooon, so i figure ill eat a low carb diet so i can cheat freely...figure if i have a good breakfast, snack on protein bar before lunch, have a shake w/ nuts in afternoon, and then a good dinner, and then maybe a shake after dinner...i think the hotel were staying at has a cafe so i could always get an omlette or chicken breast w/ veggies before bed, i dunno...

any advice or opinions would be great
thanks

Are u having a big funeral      i mean wedding  same diff
b

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
Jeez this guy is retarded and gay. Who is thinking about diet and supplements during their honeymoon?. How fuckin' gay is that? Any straight guy would be focused on tapping his brides ass and getting his freak on. The main question should be how much sexy lingerie should he order?

No wonder everyone thinks this guy is gay- he probably is.

haha okay newbie ::)
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 10:17:38 AM »
We'll believe that when we see pics.
Is this like when you claimed you were a new member when you were already posting as lamplighterX?
I call bullshit just like your other lies. With everyone wise to the fact that you're a gaytroll I think you just made this up just like all your other dodge tactics. We're never going to see any pics are we?. Of course not -can't photgraph a wedding that will never exist - with female that is
Nice try though

Naturalf@g is at it again with his smoke and mirrors routine

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

Epic stonewalling to cover up previous lies. Why don't you go cry on your life partner Dongs shoulder ya creepy little fag. :D
oh there will be pics indeed posted...and u will be looking quite foolish when i post them on here pal!
w

dalkiel

• Getbig II

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »
okay homo
im not gay and ive never heard of u mister less than 90 posts
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 10:26:24 AM »
oh there will be pics indeed posted...and u will be looking quite foolish when i post them on here pal!

We'll see naturalfag...we'll see.

Oh wait...we won't see 'em because you will never post 'em. Just like how you avoided posting them earlier.  You're hoping that by December everyone would have forgotten about your little lies.

You're another Vince Goodrum - he came out with all types of excuses about how he wasn't gay until he was OUTED....and he wasn't as obviously gay as you...or was he :D

Why wait till December - post one right now of this "fiancee'". I dare ya.
Go google around for some convenient pics to cover up your gaytrolling
Lets see your queenvissy

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »
im not gay and ive never heard of u mister less than 90 posts

Based on his profile he's been here longer than you  - not including your lamplighterX profile.
Maybe you've never heard of him because he doesn't post gay threads or lies like you

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »
We'll see naturalfag...we'll see.

Oh wait...we won't see 'em because you will never post 'em. Just like how you avoided posting them earlier.  

You're another Vince Goodrum - he came out with all types of excuses about how he wasn't gay until he was OUTED....and he wasn't as obviously gay as you...or was he :D

Why wait till December - post one right now of this "fiancee'". I dare ya
Lets see your queenvissy

hello dreamlord, i am quite sorry i do have pics of my angel to post...i will post the wedding pics though...i can just picture u right now in your run down rats nest u call an apartment...lights burned out, cockroaches running around, water dripping from the overhead pipes, steam coming from the radiator...u laying in a corner looking burned out and ragged...dripping sweat in your ripped and stained tank top because you cant afford AC, flipping out right now because u reliaze i am not gay, and i do have a beautiful fiancee, while all u have is the tattered memories of failed relationships and broken promises and dreams...coming on here and trying to belittle me is the only joy u have in your pathetic life...and its not surprising...keep trying to bring me down...all u do is make me stronger...keep dreaming dreamlord, keep dreaming
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 10:38:59 AM »
hello dreamlord, i am quite sorry i do have pics of my angel to post...i will post the wedding pics though...i can just picture u right now in your run down rats nest u call an apartment...lights burned out, cockroaches running around, water dripping from the overhead pipes, steam coming from the radiator...u laying in a corner looking burned out and ragged...dripping sweat in your ripped and stained tank top because you cant afford AC, flipping out right now because u reliaze i am not gay, and i do have a beautiful fiancee, while all u have is the tattered memories of failed relationships and broken promises and dreams...coming on here and trying to belittle me is the only joy u have in your pathetic life...and its not surprising...keep trying to bring me down...all u do is make me stronger...keep dreaming dreamlord, keep dreaming

Whoah...naturalfag83 just had a meltdown.  :D

Look at ya...sobbing your eyes out while smashing the keyboard.
Belittling gay trolls and exposing your lies is FUN

Rats and roaches..burnt out AC - aren't you describing your own apt? You made so many threads about it. Trying to project you failure at achieving your life's dream on me? Aww...that's so sad. ;D

Still don't see any pics. - stalling for time?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:32 AM »
Anyone spending time on the getbig.com message boards are not fit for marriage.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »
Whoah...naturalfag83 just had a meltdown.  :D
Still don't see any pics. - stalling for time?

i dont have any pics on my laptop...i have tons on cell phone, dunno how to transfer them onto here...my friend don has a digi camera, should i ask him to take pics of me w/ her? ???

and no that was not a meltdown
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 10:48:38 AM »
i dont have any pics on my laptop...i have tons on cell phone, dunno how to transfer them onto here...my friend don has a digi camera, should i ask him to take pics of me w/ her? ???

and no that was not a meltdown

ohh..how convenient. The last time you said you had one on your computer and would post it once you got home. Never happened did it? :-\

Keep up the denials and dodges naturalfag83

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »

ohh..how convenient. The last time you said you had one on your computer and would post it once you got home. Never happened did it? :-\

Keep up the denials and dodges naturalfag83

im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 10:55:16 AM »
im not home now-im at my uncles house house sitting for him...when i get home i will post the pic for u of my fiancee and me by our pool

Sure you will - just like the last time eh?

I expect proper verification that the pics are of you and not some other hapless couple you'll use to cover up your lies. Hold up a sign that says "FOR GETBIG" or something to prove that it's you.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »
you're done!

might as well stop training all together.

did you knock the girl up? why would anybody get fucken married?

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »
Sure you will - just like the last time eh?

I expect proper verification that the pics are of you and not some other hapless couple you'll use to cover up your lies. Hold up a sign that says "FOR GETBIG" or something to prove that it's you.

Based on how this fucker has acted up to now if you believe he will post a genuine photo dreadlord you're crazier than him. He'll probably get some photos of his friends to post.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »
Based on how this fucker has acted up to now if you believe he will post a genuine photo dreadlord you're crazier than him. He'll probably get some photos of his friends to post.

heh - maybe.

He's probably on the phone now while googling furiously for pics that may help prove his "innocence" ;)

Just like this lie
Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out -

He never did
Go ahead naturaffag83-keep painting yourself further into a corner

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 11:05:21 AM »
Don't worry about nutrition or training, dude.

Worry about the 3 billion vaginas in this world you will soon be forbidden from discovering.

Never.  Get.  Married.

I didn't even bang that many chicks because I have been in a couple of long relations but it gets borring real fast to bang stupid sluts that you don't care about IMO.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »
I didn't even bang that many chicks because I have been in a couple of long relations but it gets borring real fast to bang stupid sluts that you don't care about IMO.

:-\ you sure you were banging them right, cause it's not boring on this side.

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »
:-\ you sure you were banging them right, cause it's not boring on this side.

the last 3 chicks I banged before meeting my current girlfriend, they were fucking boring and I wasn't even listening to what they were saying the whole fucking night. Everything they said was stupid and I didn't care about their life.
I just banged them and as soon as I came, I dressed up and left within 2 minutes because I didn't want them to start speaking again

fucking them was OK but the whole fucking night was so exausting that it makes to thing boring to me.

I prefer having a great time with my current girl, laughing and having fun and then the sex is awesome with her also so I have nothing to complain about for now  :D

I  have only been with  her for a little over 6 months now tho, so maybe it won't stay that way for long but I am not a guy to give too much tought about the future.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »
In December of this year my fiancee and I are finally getting married...we will be going on our honeymoon as well...now Im gonna get right to the question here...i plan on taking time off from the gym when im on my honeymoon, but i also want to look good at the pool, wedding photos, etc...if the wedding is on a Saturday, do u think if i stopped working out say Thursday, would that be good??...I also dont want to risk breaking out cuz sometimes i break out from my torrent supplement drink i take after my workout...so maybe stop that Wednesday, and just have whole food post workout on Thursday??? also, i prob figure i should have a good meal before the wedding ceremnoy so i dont get lightheaded from hunger, so prob ill pack a rtd and just slam it in the restroom or something

Also, how should i pack my food and supps for the honeymoon...Ive never traveled outside connecticut and my friend don says you can get vitamins and supps confiscated on the plane...any tips?? maybe pack them in a multi vitamin jar?? I also plan on cheating on my diet during honeymooon, so i figure ill eat a low carb diet so i can cheat freely...figure if i have a good breakfast, snack on protein bar before lunch, have a shake w/ nuts in afternoon, and then a good dinner, and then maybe a shake after dinner...i think the hotel were staying at has a cafe so i could always get an omlette or chicken breast w/ veggies before bed, i dunno...

thanks

epic failure at trying to prove you are anything other than gay.
I am a big baby

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2008, 08:03:13 PM »
Dude just forget about bbing and nutrition for a few days and enjoy your once in a lifetime marriage and honeymoon.  Even if you did figure out a way to have spot on nutrition and get your workouts in, all the positives will be negated by you stressing out over everything and raising your cortisol levels. 

Seriously I don't even think a pro would be worrying as much about this as you are.  You are taking this way too seriously.   

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

thanks

Personally I like naturalwonder83, but for all you guys trying to prove he is gay...how did you miss this? 

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
Personally I like naturalwonder83, but for all you guys trying to prove he is gay...how did you miss this? 

heh - thats not as bad as the time he was imploring baygbm to post nude pics of Randy Orton's ...or his other over the top gay posts.

Seriously, who's thinking of workouts and nutrition during a wedding period. Aren't there bigger concerns. during that time? This moron is trying so hard to get accepted at a BB board that he's trying to portray himself as a hardcore lifter. The only weight he probably lifts are the DVD's with all the pics of getbiggers he's saved so far.

He's not getting married. Previously when he was accused of being gay he suddenly created a fictional fiancee' ( he didn't even know how to spell the word). Now that everyone is aware of his gaytrolling he decided to up the ante by claiming he's getting married to derail any further damage and named the date as of December hoping that by then all would be forgotten.

Note that he still hasn't posted pics  - what a surprise 
Maybe the Feds decided to close down the roach-hole he calls home for decontamination.  ;D