Author Topic: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff  (Read 6151 times)

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »
Wont your "wife" ::) be giving you your protien on your wedding night anyway?
C

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2008, 10:48:02 PM »
Wont your "wife" ::) be giving you your protien on your wedding night anyway?

Ha ha
Yeah, Naturalfag83's soon to be wife Don(g) is saving up for that night

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »
Ha ha
Yeah, Naturalfag83's soon to be wife Don(g) is saving up for that night
C

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »

Marital bliss with filtered protein

Ha ha

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on Today at 06:26:22 PM
best Blowjob i ever took...i couldnt even cross my arms thats how pumped i got...the energy was crazy during the sex too
be careful if u cant handle my gayness though-i would get nosebleeds, high blood pressure,light headed, vomitting, fast heart beat for hours after each time Don and i got it on....no doubt about it
Feel the love generation

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 03:12:41 AM »
In December of this year my fiancee and I are finally getting married...we will be going on our honeymoon as well...now Im gonna get right to the question here...i plan on taking time off from the gym when im on my honeymoon, but i also want to look good at the pool, wedding photos, etc...if the wedding is on a Saturday, do u think if i stopped working out say Thursday, would that be good??...I also dont want to risk breaking out cuz sometimes i break out from my torrent supplement drink i take after my workout...so maybe stop that Wednesday, and just have whole food post workout on Thursday??? also, i prob figure i should have a good meal before the wedding ceremnoy so i dont get lightheaded from hunger, so prob ill pack a rtd and just slam it in the restroom or something

Also, how should i pack my food and supps for the honeymoon...Ive never traveled outside connecticut and my friend don says you can get vitamins and supps confiscated on the plane...any tips?? maybe pack them in a multi vitamin jar?? I also plan on cheating on my diet during honeymooon, so i figure ill eat a low carb diet so i can cheat freely...figure if i have a good breakfast, snack on protein bar before lunch, have a shake w/ nuts in afternoon, and then a good dinner, and then maybe a shake after dinner...i think the hotel were staying at has a cafe so i could always get an omlette or chicken breast w/ veggies before bed, i dunno...

any advice or opinions would be great
thanks

my first bit of advise would be to check your state laws regarding marriage and make sure they allow same- sex marriages before you go and make all these plans.
b

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2008, 07:58:59 AM »
my first bit of advise would be to check your state laws regarding marriage and make sure they allow same- sex marriages before you go and make all these plans.

hah - I'm sure that that will be the topic of his next dumbass thread.  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2008, 02:40:01 PM »
Dude just forget about bbing and nutrition for a few days and enjoy your once in a lifetime marriage and honeymoon.  Even if you did figure out a way to have spot on nutrition and get your workouts in, all the positives will be negated by you stressing out over everything and raising your cortisol levels. 

Seriously I don't even think a pro would be worrying as much about this as you are.  You are taking this way too seriously.   

thanks...i appreciate the input
im nervous enough w/ this wedding, hoping i made the right choice, and to tell u the truth, i was worried about posting this thread because i figured the haters would come out of the woodwork and try to bring me down...which they tried to do...i showed my fiancee the thread and she laughed a bit, but was genuienly worried about dreamlord and his obsession w/ me and wishing i was gay...she thought no one's posts were cute and found him to be very witty and sharp...more updates to follow...keep hating scumbags, just makes me stronger
w

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »
im nervous enough w/ this wedding, hoping i made the right choice, and to tell u the truth, i was worried about posting this thread because i figured the haters would come out of the woodwork and try to bring me down...which they tried to do...i showed my fiancee the thread and she laughed a bit, but was genuienly worried about dreamlord and his obsession w/ me and wishing i was gay...she thought no one's posts were cute and found him to be very witty and sharp...more updates to follow...keep hating scumbags, just makes me stronger

how will she react if she reads the thread again and sees "im nervous enough w/ this wedding, hoping i made the right choice,"  ?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2008, 02:46:03 PM »
anyway, do you make a good living and does she?  Prenup?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »
oh shes doesnt comeon here much...so im not worried..i make a decent living..so does she
w

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »
make your wedding cake with Nitro Tech protein. It is 751.182873736% more anabolice than regular cake.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2008, 03:03:48 PM »
make your wedding cake with Nitro Tech protein. It is 751.182873736% more anabolice than regular cake.
lol
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »

I see more stories - still no pics.
Keep up the denials

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »
I see more stories - still no pics.
Keep up the denials
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it sweetheart
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm...hope u can make it sweetheart

Sure you will gaytroll
Have fun walking with your imaginary fiancee'

Ha ha

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »

Still nothing from gayboy huh? not surprising. He'll have another excuse handy later.
Fuckin' fags ruining the board

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2008, 09:30:12 PM »
This "NaturalWonder" has got to be a gimmick.  Every thread he starts is about some blatantly gay subject like noticing the bartender's "glutes" while he's out with his "fiancee", whom he never fails to mention as if that somehow un-gays what he just typed.  It's a formula he never strays from.  Gimmick...  probably A23 or TA.
Ron: "I am lazy."

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »
This "NaturalWonder" has got to be a gimmick.  Every thread he starts is about some blatantly gay subject like noticing the bartender's "glutes" while he's out with his "fiancee", whom he never fails to mention as if that somehow un-gays what he just typed.  It's a formula he never strays from.  Gimmick...  probably A23 or TA.

i dont get why someone would do that since so long though...maybe someone who's REALLY gay but doesnt know it.

"hi everyone, im acting like a gay for fun,just a joke, ha ha... its been months now...yeah... haha... erm..."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
has he described the wedding flowers yet?   :)

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »
i dont get why someone would do that since so long though...maybe someone who's REALLY gay but doesnt know it.

"hi everyone, im acting like a gay for fun,just a joke, ha ha... its been months now...yeah... haha... erm..."

I think NW83 suffers from some type of mental disorder. Look at the topics he post - the non gay ones. Most of them are almost childlike and attention seeking. As for his latent gay posts he slobbers over some bodybuilder and then turns around and denies it the next moment. He's now trying to suck up to no-one hoping to get him to back off.

Dread challenged him to post a pic of his "wife" and so far he's kept avoiding it when he himself said he'd post it a few posts ago

Bipolar maybe?

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2008, 10:41:01 PM »

I will save you the trouble fella......wedding rehersal looked kinda painful tho
C

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2008, 11:12:01 PM »

my money is on bluto.

but it is a gimmick. apart from daddy waddy and epic monster, no real persons on this board can possibly be this stupid, or latently homosexual.
b

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »
my money is on bluto.

but it is a gimmick. apart from daddy waddy and epic monster, no real persons on this board can possibly be this stupid, or latently homosexual.

Apparently he's trying to compliment you no-one- hoping to get you to back off.
He tried the same stunt with Alex23

Poor little fag is getting desperate and scared. He only started with this fiancee' nonsense after people started noticing his gay posts and commented on them. Since then his "fiancee' ( he couldn't even spell the word properly) has become a staple in his posts in the hope that it will deflect any further damage. When it failed to have the desired effect he upped the ante by getting "engaged". All he's done so far is to paint himself further into the corner with the facade he's built crumbling all around him.

All his lies and deflections have failed to protect him.
Even now he lies trembling while his life partner Don tries vainly to staunch his tears.
 :)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2008, 08:05:36 AM »
marriage at 24 will set you up for divorce for sure. you may be compatible with her today but too much will change at such a young age and you guys won't be compatible no more before you hit 28.

btw you sound like a fagggg... so why get married in the 1st place???

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2008, 08:52:59 AM »

All his lies and deflections have failed to protect him.
Even now he lies trembling while his life partner Don tries vainly to staunch his tears.

lmao.

b