Author Topic: Fedor vs Sylvia *SPOILER*  (Read 6031 times)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
Fedor vs Sylvia *SPOILER*
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
Fedor 36 seconds against Tim Silvia rear naked choke

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Fedor Wins
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »
Is anyone ever going to stop that guy

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »
Fedor 36 seconds against Tim Silva rear naked choke

He lost at Wimbledon a couple of weeks ago as well :)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:11 PM »
He just said he wants to fight Couture

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:35 PM »
Is anyone ever going to stop that guy

He'll lose when he gets older, but age will beat him, not the opponent. As it stands right now, Barnett is the only guy who stands a chance of beating him, but I doubt he has what it takes to win anyway.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 09:27:27 PM »
He just said he wants to fight Couture

couture would murder fedor , silva looked untrained and skinny-fat
LOCAL GYM HERO

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »

Couture would murder Fedor? Couture is the most overrated fighter on the planet. He's 45 and the only thing he's accomplished since getting beat by Chuck Liddell is grinding out a five round decision against the guy that Fedor just beat in 36 seconds and a victory over a shitty Gonzaga. Yes, I'm sure Couture would "murder" Fedor.  ::)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 09:31:13 PM »
Couture would murder Fedor? Couture is the most overrated fighter on the planet. He's 45 and the only thing he's accomplished since getting beat by Chuck Liddell is grinding out a five round decision against the guy that Fedor just beat in 36 seconds and a victory over a shitty Gonzaga. Yes, I'm sure Couture would "murder" Fedor.  ::)

yeah your right, but keep in mind fedor won almost all his fights in Pride, which you and i know was nothing
LOCAL GYM HERO

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »
yeah your right, but keep in mind fedor won almost all his fights in Pride, which you and i know was nothing

Yup, nothing.  ::)

Pride was the best organization of the big ones when it was around. I think the fact that up until Rampage's loss, Pride fighters having 3 of the 5 UFC belts only proves that.

You are an idiot.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »
Yup, nothing. Pride was the best organization of the big ones when it was around. I think the fact that up until Rampage's loss, Pride fighters having 3 of the 5 UFC belts only proves that.  ;)
Iwas just about to say the same thing, also some guys in the past where dominant in the ufc and went to pride to get rocked, pride was the top.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »

Sure, just like when Liddell got his ass whooped by Jackson while at Pride in 2003, it was nothing as well.  Just your typical everyday ass whooping..

"1"

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 09:35:43 PM »
Not only are you new to the site ..It's painfully obvious you're new to the fight game as well.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »

Pride was the best organization of the big ones when it was around. I think the fact that up until Rampage's loss, Pride fighters having 3 of the 5 UFC belts only proves that.

You are an idiot.

Pride had great fighters but EVERYONE knows there was a lot of hype, fixed fights by yakuza, etc etc.
it was a HUGE mess, i get my information from japanese mma boards, where do you get yours?
UFC is the best organization around and everyone knows that, Pride my ass ::)
LOCAL GYM HERO

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 09:38:39 PM »
And he just keeps winning.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »

LMFAO!!!

Until the very end Pride was superior to the UFC in every aspect.  Better fighters, ect.

Now all the Pride guys are coming over to the UFC/America and winning all their championships.

Pride's legacy lives on through it's fighters like Nogueira, Anderson Silva, Fedor, Henderson, Rampage, Wanderlei, Werdum, Herring, Barnett, ect who are dominating the UFC/North American MMA.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »
Not only are you new to the site ..It's painfully obvious you're new to the fight game as well.

everyone was saying that shit to me when i predicted crocop would lose againest that brazilian guy at his first fight in UFC. you guys get your info from "watching the fights on TV" am i right  ::)
LOCAL GYM HERO

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 09:41:17 PM »
Pride had great fighters but EVERYONE knows there was a lot of hype, fixed fights by yakuza, etc etc.
it was a HUGE mess, i get my information from japanese mma boards, where do you get yours?
UFC is the best organization around and everyone knows that, Pride my ass ::)

Wow, you get it from Japanese MMA boards? That makes you REAL special. Apparently those Japanese MMA boards didn't teach you anything about MMA, because you're a retard. Just look at the statistics. Not even half a dozen Pride fighters ended up in the UFC, and yet they had 3 of the 5 belts. And you can say 3 of 4, because the UFC has a weight class that Pride didn't. Numbers don't lie.

Not even going to mention the fact that Nog got steamrolled by Fedor 3 times only to come over to the UFC and win the belt in six months, along with Rampage and A. Silva.

Or that Chuck Liddell got embarrassed when he came over the Pride GP.

Why don't you tell us again how Couture could murder Fedor despite the fact that Couture took 25 minutes to beat Sylvia while Fedor only took 36 seconds.  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 09:41:31 PM »

You are an idiot.
No surprise the ugly titty baby is here.  ::) Have you cleaned up the ejaculate you left on your television yet? 

Thread starter...way to go with the spoiler alert thread title, asshole.  >:( I saw the annihilation, but that shit is disrespectful to others.
!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »
everyone was saying that shit to me when i predicted crocop would lose againest that brazilian guy at his first fight in UFC. you guys get your info from "watching the fights on TV" am i right  ::)
I see your knowledge in your posts. ::).. That Brazilian guy...HAHA!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »

lol, your misinformed post proves my theory that you're a noob to the fight game.

Cro Cop won his debut in the UFC against a very game Eddie Sanchez.  He lost to Gonzaga, but was suffering some very serious nasal injuries that left him breathing at 50% capacity.  It's incredible he was able to live a normal life, let alone fight at such a high level.  Mirko is taking some time off after elbow surgery and is slated to fight either Le Banner or Mighty Mo in his next MMA fight.

Cro Cop at 100% is top 5 in the world easy.  He looked incredible in the OWGP.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 09:45:19 PM »
LMFAO!!!

Until the very end Pride was superior to the UFC in every aspect.  Better fighters, ect.

Now all the Pride guys are coming over to the UFC/America and winning all their championships.

Pride's legacy lives on through it's fighters like Nogueira, Anderson Silva, Fedor, Henderson, Rampage, Wanderlei, Werdum, Herring, Barnett, ect who are dominating the UFC/North American MMA.

no hammer. the "better fighter" and "superior in every aspect" was ALL hype and strongly influenced by the yakuza.
of course the fighters you mentioned are great fighters, but Wanderlei just recently won in UFC, remember his other fights? keep in mind Wanderlei was SO MUCH HYPPED up in Pride, that not only was he the dominating LHV champion for years, there was even couple  'Special fights' with him againest mark hunt, crocop, etc.  

mark my words, crocop, vanderlei, fedor will never make it inthe UFC
LOCAL GYM HERO

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »
no hammer. the "better fighter" and "superior in every aspect" was ALL hype and strongly influenced by the yakuza.
of course the fighters you mentioned are great fighters, but Wanderlei just recently won in UFC, remember his other fights? keep in mind Wanderlei was SO MUCH HYPPED up in Pride, that not only was he the dominating LHV champion for years, there was even couple  'Special fights' with him againest mark hunt, crocop, etc. 

mark my words, crocop, vanderlei, fedor will never make it inthe UFC

How would Fedor not make it in the UFC? Big Nog has the UFC belt, a guy Fedor beat 3 times. Couture fought Sylvia just last year, and it took five five minute rounds to get a decision. Fedor beat Sylvia in 36 seconds. Why is there any reason to believe Fedor wouldn't win the UFC belt instantly? He's the best fighter on the planet.

You can keep trying to save face, though.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »
lol, your misinformed post proves my theory that you're a noob to the fight game.

Cro Cop won his debut in the UFC against a very game Eddie Sanchez.  He lost to Gonzaga, but was suffering some very serious nasal injuries that left him breathing at 50% capacity.  It's incredible he was able to live a normal life, let alone fight at such a high level.  Mirko is taking some time off after elbow surgery and is slated to fight either Le Banner or Mighty Mo in his next MMA fight.

Cro Cop at 100% is top 5 in the world easy.  He looked incredible in the OWGP.

your source please?
LOCAL GYM HERO

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
36 seconds.

Fedor is the man.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith