Author Topic: Is it to hard to have only body building topics here?  (Read 1343 times)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
Is it to hard to have only body building topics here?
« on: July 20, 2008, 11:02:36 AM »
discuss  ;D
b

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Is it to hard to have only body building topics here?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 11:08:35 AM »
Stay in school, son.  Get educated.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »
Stay in school, son.  Get educated.
   i guess i cant get no important info here at all    this is the biggest ass clown festival of all times
b

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »
Yet you press on.  We admire your persistence.

What's on your mind?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 12:11:47 PM »
   i guess i cant get no important info here at all    this is the biggest ass clown festival of all times

what do u want to know?......        8)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
what do u want to know?......        8)
did you not read the thread
b

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 12:20:19 PM »
learn to ignore what you dont like and keep on moving, stop bitching about spam or banners that are annoying or threads you dont like, you are acting like some old nursing home jewish man

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »
With so much Golf going on it is hard to keep it just on bodybuilding topics

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Spirit of Truth

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
learn to ignore what you dont like and keep on moving, stop bitching about spam or banners that are annoying or threads you dont like, you are acting like some old nursing home jewish man
 i really thought a bodybuilding website was for body building but with retard fucks like you who obviously never workout i must journey on to another site with no lil bitches like you
b

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »
 i really thought a bodybuilding website was for body building but with retard fucks like you who obviously never workout i must journey on to another site with no lil bitches like you
please dont hurt me massive monster, I came here to read your threads and your threads only, you seem to have life all figured out, maybe just maybe one day I will be just 1% as smart as you and ill be able to write like you and be the women magnet that you are. Mr Beast please accept my apology and if you have a moment share you secrets on how you became the most amazing bodybuilder ever.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
please dont hurt me massive monster, I came here to read your threads and your threads only, you seem to have life all figured out, maybe just maybe one day I will be just 1% as smart as you and ill be able to write like you and be the women magnet that you are. Mr Beast please accept my apology and if you have a moment share you secrets on how you became the most amazing bodybuilder ever.
   one day my child you may
b

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
........................ ........................ ........................ ...
........................ ....
........................ ......
........................ .................
........................ ........................ ......
........................ ......................

b

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »
RK, simply ignore those whom you perceive to be the "ass-clowns" but include me out!

It works for me. I only read the postings of about 12 GetBig members.

The LIERS, the braggers who have nothing to brag about, the haters who merely portray their own self-hatred, the "all drugs" commentators who actually believe it really is all-drugs, and those who don't really know anything about competitive bodybuilding but try to convince some people that they do -  are simply ignored.

Also I strongly suggest that you include in your Avoidance List - the COWARDS who hide behind the safety of their computer screen and throw verbal jabs at other members who are serious about all aspects of bodybuilding - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I should also include some of the insane GetBiggers, but I am not one to judge a person's mental illnesses so mine remain incognito, and I simply read their posts for an occasional laugh or two and hope that I am misjudging their perceived mental illnesses for some sort of misunderstood attempt at a sense of humor. Or something like that.

And if I ran this show ...... I'd definitely moderate it so that all those guys on my Ignored List could have their own little bodybuilding sandbox to play in among themselves.

And if I was Chic, I'd definitely set up an amateur division for guys like Goodrum who want to stand on a stage and compete against others guys who have similar abilities/disabilities.

I don't want to belittle him but Goodrum doesn't look to me like any amateur bodybuilder I've ever seen. But I do realize that there are more guys like him who want to do the same as he is doing without putting in the effort that is necessary.

Maybe there should be a class for individuals who can qualify somewhere in between the Special Olympics (God bless 'em) and the present day novice class.  That is a serious suggestion that could work to avoid a lot of embarrassment for one and all.

Submitted as a recommendation for improvement and possible adoption by the powers that want to change things for the better.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »
AMEN
b