Author Topic: Congrats ChuteBoxe on solidifying your dominance by winning both betting threads  (Read 3704 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Congrats. Bluto pours his heart and soul into those picks and still ends up not winning jack shit. He's the poster boy for being consistently terrible at something!

Any words of wisdom you can give to him? He's got 20 years of cage fighting experience but can't bet for shit. Perhaps a write up on how to go about it?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
I took a little break from these pick ems, then came back and clinched both of them.  Let's see how long it takes Blutopolis to talk my achievement down and make his one tie seem better than my record breaking performance.  Normally he edits the title of the threads to say "Congrats to ________"  it would just kill him to do it this time.  We'll see what kind of excuses he has in store................... ........   
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Nice work Chute.
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Nice work Chute.

thanks, i'm goin to disneyland.
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Congrats. Bluto pours his heart and soul into those picks and still ends up not winning jack shit. He's the poster boy for being consistently terrible at something!

Any words of wisdom you can give to him? He's got 20 years of cage fighting experience but can't bet for shit. Perhaps a write up on how to go about it?

I'll start by saying, maybe he should stick to posting B-class celebrity birthdays.  Ive said it before and I'll say it again, he's the giant Silva of pick ems, he can't even keep the threads he starts updated either.  I wouldn't be suprised if he locks or deletes this thread, he's that much of a whiney little baby.
Predictions
 40/61

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Heh, you guys are all forgetting that mighty bluto has 30,000 posts on an internet message board..  ::)  ::)

a milestone achievement in life.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Hold on, cb didnt win.

He got tied with k-1 on one of the shows, and bluto and geo on the other.

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
We'll see what kind of excuses he has in store................... ........   

Like I said
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Hold on, cb didnt win.

He got tied with k-1 on one of the shows, and bluto and geo on the other.

It's funny how other people are recognizing the obvious, why aren't you?  Oh yeah, you're delusional. 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
It's funny how other people are recognizing the obvious, why aren't you?  Oh yeah, you're delusional. 

Others? Youre the only one bitching. Always you. Never anyone else.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Others? Youre the only one bitching. Always you. Never anyone else.

Who's the only hater in this thread?  You.  Did I start this thread? no.  Am I  th only poster in this thread? no.  Why are you here anyways? 
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
Heh, you guys are all forgetting that mighty bluto has 30,000 posts on an internet message board..  ::)  ::)

a milestone achievement in life.

I'll bet you didn't know that Bluto has claimed to go out clubbing 6 nights a week, has cage fought for 20 years and even brags about having banged 2 girls over the last 2 years, all while managing to log 10-20 hours a day on Getbig.

He is the first person to learn how to bend the laws of the time/space continuum.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I'll bet you didn't know that Bluto has claimed to go out clubbing 6 nights a week, has cage fought for 20 years and even brags about having banged 2 girls over the last 2 years, all while managing to log 10-20 hours a day on Getbig.

He is the first person to learn how to bend the laws of the time/space continuum.

AND being a great mod on the MMA board and one of the all time best at betting, show after show after show!

I'm a MACHINE!  :)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
Bluto's whining is proof positive of how big his pussy is. He can't handle it. This is the same guy that wouldn't lay his moderator privileges on the line against ChuteBoxe in betting. He can't handle it and knows that he would lose his moderator slot to Chute, who deserves it more than Bluto anyway. What a child.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
AND being a great mod on the MMA board and one of the all time best at betting, show after show after show!

I'm a MACHINE!  :)

After fixing the results to make himself look better time and time again.  Keep telling yourself that blimpo, you can barely even spell MMA.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
After fixing the results to make himself look better time and time again.  Keep telling yourself that blimpo, you can barely even spell MMA.

Look better? I'm the one that goes up against the rest betting on EQUAL NUMBER OF FIGHTS.

You're the one that can only win if you bet on MORE fights than the majority (including the one CLOSEST to you in points!)

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
After fixing the results to make himself look better time and time again.  Keep telling yourself that blimpo, you can barely even spell MMA.

It's funny. MMA fighters are some of the baddest men on the planet, let Blimpo is too much of a pussy to even put a moderator spot on the line. He's really that afraid of you. You've actually managed to destroy his internet psyche to the point that he's afraid to even acknowledge your victories.

Bluto - TUF poster boy

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Look better? I'm the one that goes up against the rest betting on EQUAL NUMBER OF FIGHTS.

You're the one that can only win if you bet on MORE fights than the majority (including the one CLOSEST to you in points!)

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I should be ashamed of myself for betting on all the fights?  If anything, im proud to have called your bluff many a time, and demolish your self promoted psyche.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
I should be ashamed of myself for betting on all the fights?  If anything, im proud to have called your bluff many a time, and demolish your self promoted psyche.

He's trying to punish you for the fact that you know more about MMA than him. He's a pussy trying to save face. Pretty pathetic that this coward is moderator here.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

No but you should be ashamed bitching about it, looking for an unfair advantage to the rest betting as your only way to win.

Instead of doing the only decent thing - saying "ok so most people didnt include that fight, thats understandable, let's not count it" you go on and on how it should be counted, and cry like a little bitch because you so desperately want to hold on to the ONE point you get by betting on a fight nearly nobody else bet on .
What a weasel.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
You are the whiniest pussy I've ever seen Bluto. He flat out beat you, nothing more to say about it. You chose not to bet that thread and got smacked in the mouth as a result. Decimated again. Chute owns you badly when it comes to MMA. Time to grow up kid.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
You are the whiniest pussy I've ever seen Bluto. He flat out beat you, nothing more to say about it. You chose not to bet that thread and got smacked in the mouth as a result. Decimated again. Chute owns you badly when it comes to MMA. Time to grow up kid.

I don't whine. I don't make threads about people. You do. I don't bitch about points. He does.

And I did bet that thread. I got first and second respectively. Another couple of soild bets from me, month after month I'm always up there at the top! You chose not to bet on that thread. Not me.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
No but you should be ashamed bitching about it, looking for an unfair advantage to the rest betting as your only way to win.

Instead of doing the only decent thing - saying "ok so most people didnt include that fight, thats understandable, let's not count it" you go on and on how it should be counted, and cry like a little bitch because you so desperately want to hold on to the ONE point you get by betting on a fight nearly nobody else bet on .
What a weasel.

Before any of this started, I knew I won, so did Bf, and so did Danielson (who was also a participant in the pick em).  What did I say, after all of this was realized?  Let's wait to see what kind of excuses staypuff has in store.  About one minute later you start with all kinds of rule changes to descredit (you seem to still think you came up with this concept, it was Danielson's idea moron).  You could do the decent thing and admit you're wrong like you always are, I don't know how many times Ive shut your ass down, Bf shut your ass down,Sincity shut your ass down, Chaos , and the list goes on.  Anyhow, your persona that you have in the other boards doesn't fly in this one and it kills you,  your 30,000 posts aint good for nothing here but being the butt of a bunch of loser jokes.  So you and your 30,000 empty posts along with your delusional compulsive liar personality and your pasty czech hooligans can go troll another thread, this is a tribute to my two wins in one night, so kick rocks puffy.
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I think that if this happens again, with the fight getting scrapped, it should be announced before the card starts that we aren't counting the fight in question in the pick ems. Less problems that way.
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
I think that if this happens again, with the fight getting scrapped, it should be announced before the card starts that we aren't counting the fight in question in the pick ems. Less problems that way.

I agree, and I also I think we should have a set of rules that can't be altered.  That way you can't just make shit up as you go along to make yourself look better.
Predictions
 40/61