Author Topic: Illegal immigrant kills cop in my town  (Read 4653 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Illegal immigrant kills cop in my town
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »
Not assigning any culpability or anything, ...but I'm wondering... where were his colleagues while this went down?

I know he's a rookie, and looking at his pic, ...he looks really "fresh faced". Cops know domestic disputes are the most volatile of all calls they can possibly attend, ...and looking at Arango... well... let's just say that one of the guys in that altercation looks a little more 'hardcore' than the other for want of a better word. His buddies must be feeling real down. Always a tragic day when you lose one of the good guys!  :'(

First off, IMO, the downtown cops are dicks.

I drove my truck over a bottle they saw but I didn't, and they laughed.  Not cool.  If they weren't wearing the badge, I would have called them assholes.  But I respect their position and don't wish them harm for it.

The cops have their own table at that pizza place.  I usually sit 2 tables over and eat my sub.  They're generally friendly, but yeah, they're mostly the newer, younger cops who get stuck with shit shift working downtown weekend nights.

The streets fill with thugs and metalheads alike at 2 am, and they loiter for 15 minutes while the cops let them.  It sucks... we're loading trucks with amps and drums, and these idiots are everywhere, wrassling, selling dope, drinking in public, while the cops sit together and just watch for major incidents. 

The other cops were right there when it happened.  Cop asked dude for ID, and dude knew it meant back to prison, where he had just served 5 years.  He wasn't going back.  The other 4 cops dropped their pizza when #1 got capped, and opened right up on bad guy (intro crowded patio/alley, I might add).

They shut down 4 blocks cause of all the bullet holes in buildings, and they thought more innocents may have been hit.  The cops just emptied 4 mags into the guy as he ran.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 08:17:36 PM »
If Obama becomes President, you can expect more of that.

Are you talking about his gun control view, or his stance that drug offenders should recieve a slap on the wrist? I agree.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »
Are you talking about his gun control view, or his stance that drug offenders should recieve a slap on the wrist? I agree.

Your question presumes Coach is even aware of issues or controversies surrounding either of the candidates   :-\
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »
The cops just emptied 4 mags into the guy as he ran.

It was either do it right then, or wait till they found him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »
It was either do it right then, or wait till they found him.

yeah, they're still not releasing all the details of his shooting.  they fvcking executed him, rightfully so.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »
Considering the archaic stance of the US government and their policy of welcoming Cubans with open arms, no questions, ...I'd say his status could hardly be that of an illegal alien. As for the POS with no regard for anything, ...you got no arguments from me there.

ps: When I said 'criminally insane' wasn't referring to the legal definition,
...just commenting on the mindset of a POS.  'miami-style'. What a piece of work!

Thats why most want the borders CLOSED. That's why we have border patrol to help stop illegals from coming over. You're boy Obama wants to change that and the rest of mentally challenged lib congress want the same including that wingnut Nancy Polosi.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »
Thats why most want the borders CLOSED. That's why we have border patrol to help stop illegals from coming over. You're boy Obama wants to change that and the rest of mentally challenged lib congress want the same including that wingnut Nancy Polosi.

Mccain and Obama both suck on this issue.

I know mccain co-sponsored the bill to make those 12 million immigrants able to stay.  He and teddy kennedy were in bed on it.  Bush supported it too.  So did Obama.

They all wanted to leave the borders opened.  And now, 2 months ago I believe, Bush annouinced it'll be 2012 before we even can START building a fence with mexico.

It is a CTers dream... they have this giant highway from TX to canada being built.
Now they say 4 MORE years before they'll close the border?
Many people believe a plan to merge US, MEX, and CAN. 
Is that why they wanted the friendly bill, and no fence?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »
Thats why most want the borders CLOSED. That's why we have border patrol to help stop illegals from coming over. You're boy MAN Obama wants to change that and the rest of mentally challenged lib congress want the same including that wingnut Nancy Polosi.

You close the borders and the USA is f**cked. Closing the borders means closing the borders.
You don't produce enough on your own to do that. It'd be over for you quicker than you can blink.
w

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 11:09:53 PM »
Im really no fan of law enforcment. Went to academy but got kick out last week.
This is sad
I bet if he was a source he would be in jail.
Government prioritys at its finest.
Brovo, nice work.

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »
That is insane. Criminals belong behind bars, not out on the street.

You've solved it.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 03:46:26 AM »
do you think this illegal immigrant with arrest warrants, who was already illegally carrying a weapon, would have followed this gun ban?

No.

only law abiding people like me would.  The people who carry them illegally now would still carry them, and would use them much more, as they wouldn't have to worry about the quiet dorky kid in the pizza place eating his sub firing back.

Legal guns leads to easy access.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »
The US must have no tolerance for illegals who commit crimes.  Crimes from illegal immigrants are happening at alarming rates but the gov continue to downplay the problem...so do certain media sources.
I don't get it.  There should be no debate on how illegals should be treated if they commit major crimes.  If you look, most of these people are repeat criminals too.  It means they are unlikely to change and they are destroying communities.

Jag, you would think someone with that record wouldn't want to put themselves in the spotlight...but thats the problem.  Many of these criminals don't think.  They act and re-act with little thought to consequences.

A police officer was just killed last week in my community by a 23 yo male carrying a gun.  Now he is claiming self defense and racial harrassment.  By the way, the officer did not pull his gun and was shot in the face 4 times.  Unacceptible.  Its not just the illegals, too many young people are committing crimes without thought of consequences...but we must do something to change this.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 07:49:13 AM »
Outlawing guns affects the non-criminals far more than criminals.  That is fact.

However, I would consider looking at banning handguns.  That way, hunters and home owners could still have a rifle.  I'm not sure if that would help either but its certainly worth looking at.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »
If Obama becomes President, you can expect more of that.

The Neo Conservatives have already showed us they not only support Illegal immigrants, they support the North American Union.
S

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 05:40:29 PM »
Repeal habeas corpus for these fuckin illegals and simply deport their asses.  We should be allowed to fire on illegals crossing the borders...hell, they fire on our police.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »
Repeal habeas corpus for these fuckin illegals and simply deport their asses.  We should be allowed to fire on illegals crossing the borders...hell, they fire on our police.

You can't deport 12 million people.

BUT 240 promoses a mine n' fine.

You can fine employers $10,000 for every illegal they hire, per day.
and
you can place landmines on the border and blow them up as they sneak in

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 05:53:10 PM »

and

Yet you rail against "torture."  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 05:56:57 PM »

and

US the government somehow found a way to forcibly displace 13,000 Cherokees on the Trail of Tears, so it's not a stretch of the imagination, that with today's tech, one could in theory do the same again. It has to be to a nation's benefit, and because today's corporations would like to exploit illegals, it ain't gonna happen unless they say so. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »

and

We should do both, pronto.  We can always find more people to pick strawberries....like all the homeboys on welfare.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »
think of the logistical mess of moving them out.  what about their kids who were born here?  they're considered citizens.

Do you make a million 16 and 17 year olds, who have lived here their whole lives, leave?
If not, what about the million 1 and 2 year olds who are legal.  Do they leave with mom/dad?

What if mexico says "no, we don't want them".  Do you get hostile with MEX?  They will surely say this.

I don't like the idea of torture. I prefer to shoot them up with heroin and let them babble the truth.  It works.

Also, mining the border, and putting up 100,000 signs is a great way to go.  If they choose to walk into a death trap, so be it.  Their choice.  If the skeletons sprinkled in the field before them aren't enough of a deterrent, then belong on Darwin's list...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »
I've got nothing nice to say about this shit. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »
think of the logistical mess of moving them out.  what about their kids who were born here?  they're considered citizens.

Do you make a million 16 and 17 year olds, who have lived here their whole lives, leave?
If not, what about the million 1 and 2 year olds who are legal.  Do they leave with mom/dad?

What if mexico says "no, we don't want them".  Do you get hostile with MEX?  They will surely say this.

I don't like the idea of torture. I prefer to shoot them up with heroin and let them babble the truth.  It works.

Also, mining the border, and putting up 100,000 signs is a great way to go.  If they choose to walk into a death trap, so be it.  Their choice.  If the skeletons sprinkled in the field before them aren't enough of a deterrent, then belong on Darwin's list...
I've said this so many times it isn't funny.  What is the big deal about it anyway?  It IS protecting our borders and citizens.  The same thing happened in Phoenix 240.  The officer was citing the guy fro jaywalking because he almost caused an accident and the dude shot him in the face.  SWAT nailed his ass though.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 08:30:37 PM »
I've said this so many times it isn't funny.  What is the big deal about it anyway?  It IS protecting our borders and citizens.  The same thing happened in Phoenix 240.  The officer was citing the guy fro jaywalking because he almost caused an accident and the dude shot him in the face.  SWAT nailed his ass though.

yep.  When some illegal drowns in the river crossing, or dies form thirst in the desert, what do we say?  It's his OWN DAMN FAULT.  All we're doing is creating a clearly-labeled natural border.  If idiot chooses to climb barbed wire fence and ignore graphic, multi-lingual signs, and walk into deathdrap, it's the same as if he got bit by a rattlesnake or drowned in river.  Obvious hazard he chose to walk into.

Locally, an illegal killed a cop in the place I get pizza twice a month.  I'm not happy with our shitty immigration policy. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2008, 01:13:54 AM »

Locally, an illegal killed a cop in the place I get pizza twice a month.  I'm not happy with our shitty immigration policy. 

Would that not then make it a policy problem?
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »
Pisses me off...
This fvcker was an illegal immigrant who they just wouldn't deport.

My band plays in the rock club located next door to the pizza joint where this illegal POS decided to shoot a cop.

Despite his record and warrants, they just wouldn't deport this idiot.

FORT MYERS: The man who police say shot and killed officer Andrew Widman early Friday morning was identified as Abel Arango, a man with a history of arrests.

He was arrested back in 1998 for burglary, robbery with a deadly weapon, and grand theft.

He spent 5 years at a correctional facility in Dade County and was released in 2004.

After that, the Florida Department of Corrections lost track of him and he was labeled an absconder/fugitive.

In mid-May, Lee County deputies arrested Arango for allegedly selling cocaine. He was released the next day.

Days later, Collier County issued a warrant for his arrest for a probation violation, on May 29th.

One less white cop is a good thing..... and before you react READ....

Truth of the matter is the REAL story of what went on is never told and is never known. As is all to well known around america the racism of white cops and the lies of white cops is beyond comprehension. Imagine six cops barging into the home of a ninety six year old Black woman in Georgia and firing on her claiming she was selling drugs??? Only for the public to find out months later it was all a LIE. The woman was shot dead in her home and as of today there has not been one white cop arreseted or an honest reason given for why this elderly woman was murdered.

In New York City a 70 year old woman killed in her apartment by white cops who came bursting through her door at 5 AM. The white cops threw a explosive device into the rooms of the home paying no regard to the fact that a human being lived there (forget whether the person was old, young, male or female) the exploding devices frightened the home owner ( who was suffering from a heart condition) so badly she collapsed and died from heart failure. The news reported weeks later that the cops were in error...NOT A SINGLE WHITE COP WAS FIRED, ARRESTED OR DISCIPLINED.

Three Mexican laborers where found strangled on the New York throughway...A white cop calls and files a report that he found the three illegal Mexican men dead (how did he know if they were illegal or not?), but no ambulance or additional cops were needed. When questioned about why he was not requesting medical support he said he didn't need no ambulance or cops. Later it was found out he killed all three men...THIS WHITE COP IS STILL A COP.

A Black man on his wedding day was shot 50 time by a white cop in New York. The news kept reporting that the incident occured outside a bar where he was having a batchelor party. ALL LIES... private investigators researched the crime scene and found that the man was shot 50 times a block and a half away (over 300 feet) from where the incident was reported by the police to have happened. The shooting was done by the lone WHITE COP and the two other cops ( one Black tthe other Hispanic) were made to discharge their guns after the fact so as to make this matter seem NON RACE BIASED. To this day the LIES by the police that there was a supposed OTHER PERSON WITH A GUN who never materialized. In the mean time a man lay dead with a grieving wife and two now fatherless children.

A Jewish woman in an airport is arrested claiming she was psychotic...she was vocalizing her outrage at being held up in the airport for hours trying to get a flight to Colorado. White cops take her into a room and an hour late she is found DEAD. white cops claimed she HANGED HERSELF...How does a person do that when their hands are handcuffed behind them...

Woman calls the police when her neighbors come out of their home and begin a vicious fight on the lawn. Fearing either person would be killed she calls the cops, the cops come and the white cops arrest her instead of the fighting couple. She is taken to the precinct with no explanation, she is strip searched, thrown naked into a solitary conmfinement cell and is NOT allowed to call anyone so that someone could get her out of there....

Another woman is arrested by a white cop and taken in to a private room where a camera is recording the encounter. THe white cop is demanding the woman to get off of her cell phone, but she wants to know why she is under arrest. She begins calling her family to tell them where she is and what is happening. THe white cop goes ape shit punches her in the face breaks her nose, blackens both eyes and reports that the reason she looks like that is she tripped and fell on her face.

A Hipanic man in Arizona is arrested by white cops and DEPORTED TO MEXICO. He was never given a reason for his arrest, he was held without being allowed to call family or an attorney, he was then driven to Mexico and left there. The man was a third generation america, born in Arizona, graduated high school and college in Arizona and thanks to an ignorant white cop had to go through this HELL becasue of RACISM.

DOES THERE SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM WITH WHITE COPS AND AND A DEFINITE NEED TO THROW THIS FILTH OFF EVERY POLICE FORCE IN AMERICA?????

I could go on with these white cop scenarios but the crime and the gender and race of the cops remain the same in all cases...IT IS SOMETHING TO REALLY TO BE ENRAGED ABOUT...But somehow the public is suppose to just turn a blind eye in these cases and with that the cases become more prevelent. Instead of deprting the supposed assailant lets deport the white cops first!!!!!
C