Author Topic: Giuliani: Obama trip highlights inexperience  (Read 1905 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Giuliani: Obama trip highlights inexperience
« on: July 20, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »
Giuliani: Obama trip highlights inexperience
Posted: 05:05 PM ET

From CNN's Steve Brusk and Tasha Diakides

NEW YORK (CNN) – Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Sunday Barack Obama’s overseas visit is only serving to highlight the candidate’s inexperience in world affairs.

The one-time Republican presidential candidate made the comments as he visited Yankee Stadium with presumptive GOP nominee John McCain.

On the field before the Yankees took on the Oakland A’s, Giuliani told reporters, “the fact that Barack Obama is now making his first tour, in essence, of the world is an indication that John McCain is the man with the experience. John doesn't have to go for the first or second time to these places. He has been going there for 20-30 years. He knows the world. He understands the world.”

Obama has previously visited Iraq and other countries overseas, but this was his first visit to Afghanistan.

Giuliani said, “Without any disrespect to the other side, he's just so far more experienced that I think America will elect him. I think the American people are going to take a look and say we have got to be very serious about this…we need a man that has experience and John McCain has that experience."

Criticizing Obama’s strategy on Iraq, the former mayor said, “I think if you look at Senator McCain's record on Iraq - you don't fail to elect him president. He was right about Iraq when almost everybody else was wrong. It has turned out that if we had caved in the way Barack Obama and the democrats wanted we would now have a defeat. America would have a defeat rather than a possible victory.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Giuliani: Obama trip highlights inexperience
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 09:17:47 PM »
Rudy is entirely objective in his analysis, right?

Wait, he's a neoconservative?

Um, okay, never mind.

Hey, Rudy knows his shit about the war in Iraq.  he was on the Iraq commission, correct?

Wait, he quit it after no-showing all their meetings to give paid speeches?

Shit...

How is he an authority on Iraq again?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »

Um, okay, never mind.

Hey, Rudy knows his shit about the war in Iraq.  he was on the Iraq commission, correct?

Shit...

Hmmm, maybe we should give the guy a little bit of credit... i mean he does know stuff the rest of us don't,
...like the fact that those towers were coming down on 911. I think he mentioned he knew they were going to collapse so he had to get his staff out of there... or something like that. I don't think anyone quite ever got a sufficient explanation about why or how he knew about something that hadn't even occurred yet.

Maybe when he was all decked out in drag like Marilyn Monroe, he charmed the info out of one of the Mossad agents who were in NYC to "document" the events of 911. Ya know the ones I'm talking about... those dark swarthy guys who were seen with a tripod & video camera set up and focussed on the WTC towers, ...the same ones whooping & hollerin' and high 5'ing each other when the buildings fell. The same ones who were picked up a few hours later in an unmarked rental van full of explosives. The ones who insisted they were not the enemies of the USA, just there to film the plane crash.... remember...  Ya Guiliani seems to know a lot, ...like how to come off as a closet transvestite, how to cheat on your wife, and how to make your kids hate you (qualities and similarities he shares in common with McCain) ...but when it comes to Presidential stuff, he's the last person to be giving advice to or about soon to be President Obama.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »
Hmmm, maybe we should give the guy a little bit of credit... i mean he does know stuff the rest of us don't,
...like the fact that those towers were coming down on 911. I think he mentioned he knew they were going to collapse so he had to get his staff out of there... or something like that. I don't think anyone quite ever got a sufficient explanation about why or how he knew about something that hadn't even occurred yet.

Maybe when he was all decked out in drag like Marilyn Monroe, he charmed the info out of one of the Mossad agents who were in NYC to "document" the events of 911. Ya know the ones I'm talking about... those dark swarthy guys who were seen with a tripod & video camera set up and focussed on the WTC towers, ...the same ones whooping & hollerin' and high 5'ing each other when the buildings fell. The same ones who were picked up a few hours later in an unmarked rental van full of explosives. The ones who insisted they were not the enemies of the USA, just there to film the plane crash.... remember...  Ya Guiliani seems to know a lot, ...like how to come off as a closet transvestite, how to cheat on your wife, and how to make your kids hate you (qualities and similarities he shares in common with McCain) ...but when it comes to Presidential stuff, he's the last person to be giving advice to or about soon to be President Obama.

ummmm and your sure your not eating those gas caps?

9/11 inside job, Rudy dresses in drag, guys in ski masks taking pics of towers pre 9/11, Obama future president....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:55 PM »

9/11 inside job, Rudy dresses in drag, guys in ski masks taking pics of towers pre 9/11, Obama future president....

who said anything about ski masks?
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 11:32:12 PM »
who said anything about ski masks?

who said anything about imaginary guys taking pictures of the twin towers with tripod cameras, I could have said they had panties on their head, but it would not make a difference. haha

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 06:01:54 AM »
who said anything about imaginary guys taking pictures of the twin towers with tripod cameras,

ummm... the witnesses.
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 06:39:15 AM »

Um, okay, never mind.

Shit...

Ouch!  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 06:45:14 AM »
youandme,

jag isn't making that up.  I believe there are NYPD records on the arrest of these 5 clowns.  They were up to something and knew where to point their cameras before it happened.

If you want to rag on her, talk trash because she lives in a country of potheads who hate guns.  but 5 minute search on google will show these 5 gentlemen were indeed arrested that day as she said.  Dont embarass yourself on this one brah.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 07:36:49 AM »
Conspiracy theories.
There is zero credible proof that 9/11 was an inside job or allowed to happen.  It's a great theory for a movie but there's nothing to go on.  Therefore, that particular criticizm of Giuliani is invalid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 07:40:21 AM »
There is zero credible proof that 9/11 was an inside job or allowed to happen.

The dozens of high ranking military folks who have joined the ranks of thousands of others calling for a new investigation... the father of Reagan's star wars program... bush's own cabinet members...

They're all crazy?

shooty, I think if you spent about 60 minutes looking at some of the more compelling holes in the story, you'd agree with the need for a second investigation.  67% of Americans polled have said they believe we need a second investigation.  The families have said it.  The UN has said it - the American envoy on human rights to the UN actually called for it.  Euro and Jap govt officials have called for one too.

The only people who won't agree with on?

Bush and the White house.  The same folks who put off an investigation for 441 days until the widows were marching on congress daily.  JFK, Columbia, Challenger, pearl harbor were all investigated within 8 days.  Why wait 17 months to start 911?  Hmmm...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 07:53:36 AM »
I just don't think there is enough to go on to waste anymore time 240.  I have read some of the theories and there's just no way to prove significant foulplay.  I have heard from scientists who investigated the attack and the planes absolutely caused the towers to fall.  If someone in the gov allowed this to happen, I don't think we'd ever know or be able to proove it.  The point is that the terrorists were responsible for the attack and the hijacked planes without a doubt caused the towers to collapse.  Our focus should be on improving our ability to predict and respond to these threats quickly.  We have not had another attack in 7 yrs so hopefully some improvements have been made.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 07:57:32 AM »
I just don't think there is enough to go on to waste anymore time 240.  I have read some of the theories and there's just no way to prove significant foulplay.  I have heard from scientists who investigated the attack and the planes absolutely caused the towers to fall.  If someone in the gov allowed this to happen, I don't think we'd ever know or be able to proove it.  The point is that the terrorists were responsible for the attack and the hijacked planes without a doubt caused the towers to collapse.  Our focus should be on improving our ability to predict and respond to these threats quickly.  We have not had another attack in 7 yrs so hopefully some improvements have been made.

Well, the white house and congress have an agreement that much of the redacted/blacked out text in the "bin laden determined to attack' document (that bush was given 6 weeks before 911) won't be released until january 2009, as he leaves office.

I guess we'll see then.  It's generally believe in the intel community (according to 11+ of our allies) that this report contained 5 of the bad guy names, targets, dates, etc, and was hand-deliverd to bush in middle of night by head of fbi.  If this is true, our debate will be over.  We'll know, without a single doubt, that it was allowed to happen.

This ignores all the NYPD and FDNY witness testimony about bombs going off in building 7.  None of that would matter if Bush had details and let it happen.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »
Well, the white house and congress have an agreement that much of the redacted/blacked out text in the "bin laden determined to attack' document (that bush was given 6 weeks before 911) won't be released until january 2009, as he leaves office.

If he's smart, ...he'll leave by way of Texas. it's closer to the Mexican border and they don't extradite.
He'll be clear halfway to Paraguay before the envelope is unsealed, ...and they don't extradite for political crimes commited in office.

I guess we'll see then.  It's generally believe in the intel community (according to 11+ of our allies) that this report contained 5 of the bad guy names, targets, dates, etc, and was hand-deliverd to bush in middle of night by head of fbi.  If this is true, our debate will be over.  We'll know, without a single doubt, that it was allowed to happen.

...not only hand delivered in the middle of the night, but with sirens and lights blazing no less!

This ignores all the NYPD and FDNY witness testimony about bombs going off in building 7.  None of that would matter if Bush had details and let it happen.

Who was in charge of security for the WTC towers anyway?

240, do you recall the guy's name? He was the one who removed all the explosive sniffing dogs from the premises the weekend before. His surname sounded like a plant or a tree or some sort of vegetation or thing?   ;)

And then too, what does one make of all those tenants who kept reporting tons of suspicious activity on floors that were supposed to be empty, ...only to be told to mind their own business?

What of the military grade thermite? Some say that's quite the smoking gun, ...or rather the long smoldering metal.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 08:40:58 AM »
Conspiracy theories.
There is zero credible proof that 9/11 was an inside job or allowed to happen.  It's a great theory for a movie but there's nothing to go on.  Therefore, that particular criticizm of Giuliani is invalid.

I agree.  The "theory" makes zero sense. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 08:48:08 AM »

Not as much sense as the one that suggests that 19 schmucks with box cutters could get the better of the US government, take control of NORAD, suspend the laws of physics and despite being burned up in the fire, re-animate and resurrect at least 6 of their members who are walking around alive & well as I type.

Explosions  Fires powerful enough to pulverize concrete into a fine dust, ...but miraculously allow passports to float daintily to the ground without so much as a scratch.  Ya, that has more credence.  ::)
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »
Not as much sense as the one that suggests that 19 schmucks with box cutters could get the better of the US government, take control of NORAD, suspend the laws of physics and despite being burned up in the fire, re-animate and resurrect at least 6 of their members who are walking around alive & well as I type.

Explosions  Fires powerful enough to pulverize concrete into a fine dust, ...but miraculously allow passports to float daintily to the ground without so much as a scratch.  Ya, that has more credence.  ::)

160 IQ at work folks.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 08:50:55 AM »
Says the pyrimid scheme schister.....where did u get ur engineering degree Jag?
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »

And, Einstein, it makes as much sense as the government shooting missiles into the Pentagon, using holograms to trick the world into believing planes hit the WTC, and the government secretly landing two planes, kidnapping and murdering the passengers, and secretly disposing of their bodies and the planes. 

Next to the moon landing conspiracy, this is absolutely the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 08:55:37 AM »

I tend to believe Dr Robert Bowman, who created the missile defense system that protexts our nation today.

He believes explosives were used to bring down the buildings in a uniform manner.

Now, I know you're a high school dropout PhD who doesn't understand "theories", which makes you really really credible.  But this guy's words mean more to me than yours:

Robert M. Bowman (born 1934) was a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology.  He also believes the US government was complicit in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 08:55:53 AM »
And, Einstein, it makes as much sense as the government shooting missiles into the Pentagon, using holograms to trick the world into believing planes hit the WTC, and the government secretly landing two planes, kidnapping and murdering the passengers, and secretly disposing of their bodies and the planes. 

Next to the moon landing conspiracy, this is absolutely the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's some pretty impressive hologram technology!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 08:57:23 AM »
I tend to believe Dr Robert Bowman, who created the missile defense system that protexts our nation today.

He believes explosives were used to bring down the buildings in a uniform manner.

Now, I know you're a high school dropout PhD who doesn't understand "theories", which makes you really really credible.  But this guy's words mean more to me than yours:

Robert M. Bowman (born 1934) was a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology.  He also believes the US government was complicit in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Did we land on the moon? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 09:01:08 AM »
BB,

2 years ago, I would have debated all day with you.

Today, there are just too many phds, military folks, govt officials, etc who have come fwd and called 911 a self-inflicted wound.

You believe what you wish. You try to summarize the position in your own ignorant way.  You're a simple fuck, who cheerleads anyone in office.  The thought of a nation letting 3000 folks die to set in motion a series of events which leads to mgmt of a large chunk of the world's oil doesn't make sense to you.  You don't believe any nation would do it.  I believe that many leaders would trade 3000 civilians for what we now have in Iraq - 40 to 60 bases, Exxon setting up, and the new pumping of afghan/caspian oil reserves that bush bragged about this week.

You go on believing what you believe.  33% of the nation believes what you believe.  67% of the nation believes what I believe.  You're in the minority here.  And it'll keep shrinking.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 10:32:04 AM »
BB,

2 years ago, I would have debated all day with you.

Today, there are just too many phds, military folks, govt officials, etc who have come fwd and called 911 a self-inflicted wound.

You believe what you wish. You try to summarize the position in your own ignorant way.  You're a simple fuck, who cheerleads anyone in office.  The thought of a nation letting 3000 folks die to set in motion a series of events which leads to mgmt of a large chunk of the world's oil doesn't make sense to you.  You don't believe any nation would do it.  I believe that many leaders would trade 3000 civilians for what we now have in Iraq - 40 to 60 bases, Exxon setting up, and the new pumping of afghan/caspian oil reserves that bush bragged about this week.

You go on believing what you believe.  33% of the nation believes what you believe.  67% of the nation believes what I believe.  You're in the minority here.  And it'll keep shrinking.

Did we land on the moon? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 11:47:02 AM »
ok, we just went back in time... you both have the next few posts to re-live... lets do it differnet  :)