Author Topic: What ever happened with gymace case?  (Read 3349 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
What ever happened with gymace case?
« on: July 20, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »
What ever happened with him and his court case since he was brought back to the usa?

TEAM Nasser

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: What ever happened with gymace case?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:12:26 PM »
not sure, but it really pisses me off about the DEA going way out of their jurisdiction just to bust a dude who ran an open source board.  They shouldnt be allowed to touch people outside the US

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:21:08 PM »
Yes I agree, wonder how they were able to get him with US law all the way back here, anyway I guess a safer place to deal from now would be Iran lol, until we invade them ugh
TEAM Nasser

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 11:00:56 PM »
Prob threatened tialand by saying the USA will cut off all money and tourist pedofiles to your country if you dont give us gymace and a 12 year old boy.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »
LOl added a 12 yr old boy, those feds are pervets too
TEAM Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 02:50:17 AM »
not sure, but it really pisses me off about the DEA going way out of their jurisdiction just to bust a dude who ran an open source board.  They shouldnt be allowed to touch people outside the US

right.

i'm sure pablo escobar would concur.
b

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »
right.

i'm sure pablo escobar would concur.

LOL.  poor pablo. went from "THE" drug lord to a fat turd stuck on a roof thanks to the US of A

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »

I'm sure it was just a matter of giving Thailand what they wanted in exchange for extradition.....

When the Feds really want you, they're going to find a way to get you.

Breaking the law doesn't apply to those guys.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
I'm sure it was just a matter of giving Thailand what they wanted in exchange for extradition.....

When the Feds really want you, they're going to find a way to get you.

Breaking the law doesn't apply to those guys.

DIV

They made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

Seriously.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »
They made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

Seriously.

8)

Makes you really understand why a source would commit suicide rather than deal with the legal hassles they'll have to face....

For some of these guys, losing everything just isn't an option....

In the case of GPL, it wasn't....

DIV

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 06:21:32 AM »
Makes you really understand why a source would commit suicide rather than deal with the legal hassles they'll have to face....

For some of these guys, losing everything just isn't an option....

In the case of GPL, it wasn't....

DIV

It makes you want to die. People who deal street drugs do not get this treatment
My body and mind is deteriating from the stress and past neck and back injuries. My life is
changed forever and there is no turning back

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »
It makes you want to die. People who deal street drugs do not get this treatment
My body and mind is deteriating from the stress and past neck and back injuries. My life is
changed forever and there is no turning back

There's no turning back now, Steven.

What's done is done.

You live in a small town so you had to know you really had no margin for error.

LE in small cities/towns have nothing better to do than find out who the "bad guys" are in their community.

Move to a larger city and avoid that bullshit...

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 02:46:39 PM »

DIV

Or have two homes... :)

8)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05:44 AM »
There's no turning back now, Steven.

What's done is done.

You live in a small town so you had to know you really had no margin for error.

LE in small cities/towns have nothing better to do than find out who the "bad guys" are in their community.

DIV

Its a big city, just narc officers were from small towns. I was actually from FTW.
I was safe but without J's help i would have been of for a long while. When it occured
neibours were stunned. No one believed that I would be involved. I was the nice guy who helped older neibours carry in groceries and helped with there car troubles and took neibours to the hospital. Kids were straight A and the only issue was helping out a close source who i bought from.
That is all that can be said, but i was always secure and all emails were destroyed before computers were sent off to fbi lab.
So some of you on pins and neddles you can breath easy. If you get a knock on the door then its from J's side.
Respect to everyone who has kept me but morso my family in there prayers
For those boards who banned me for talking about the truth, Id rethink your decision and now you know who your problem was from.
Thanx and respect to the Mods of this board for listening to me. I will not keep your brothers in the dark. It would be a great non fiction book to right. Im also doccumenting everything

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 10:27:17 PM »
I hope the guy rotts in jail. I did not like gymace one bit. he sourced out of phucket thailand and knew shit about steroids. he was also from wealth so I dont understand why people who have money in the family start hustling. I am sure he will do whatever he can to get out of trouble thats how those type of people are. if he grew up dirt poor i could understand the hustling but he had no reason to hustle thai gear and like i said he knew shit about steroids are cycles.. he also sold fake product . he sold fake blue hearts are at least he misslabeled them. he claimed they were body research 2 years after body research was busted he was selling the knock off blue hearts..

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 10:36:08 PM »
Hey ww I can't believe you posted!!  Thx for the stuff on gymace, I know their is a site dedicated to him, not in a good way though  :P
TEAM Nasser

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »
I hope the guy rotts in jail. I did not like gymace one bit. he sourced out of phucket thailand and knew shit about steroids. he was also from wealth so I dont understand why people who have money in the family start hustling. I am sure he will do whatever he can to get out of trouble thats how those type of people are. if he grew up dirt poor i could understand the hustling but he had no reason to hustle thai gear and like i said he knew shit about steroids are cycles.. he also sold fake product . he sold fake blue hearts are at least he misslabeled them. he claimed they were body research 2 years after body research was busted he was selling the knock off blue hearts..

Are you Joshuia Hodnik?
If you don't respond I know why

They kicked down your door. I knew where you were. I didn't tell anyone and I kept my mouth shut.
When I make a promise I keep it reguardless. You set me up and it was not a "WE" thing with PL.
It was a you think. I'm glad I'm finally out of my situation to put me in.
All the best

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »

Gymace scammed so many people from OLM that there are two different bounties on him.....

He's probably the most notorioius scammer outside of "Satchboogie" from EliteFitness.....   >:(

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »
Gymace scammed so many people from OLM that there are two different bounties on him.....

He's probably the most notorioius scammer outside of "Satchboogie" from EliteFitness.....   >:(

DIV

Can you elaborate on this, he operated GA or whatever that UG line was called, but how did he scam them?

TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »
Can you elaborate on this, he operated GA or whatever that UG line was called, but how did he scam them?

I didn't know the guy, so I was never in contact with him.

Alot of the fools over at OLM did though.

DIV

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 06:34:10 PM »
Gymace would outsource. Its just what I've heard but I can't verify. On tabs inter I dont know. I know some oral products did not have a punch to them like  pwdsrs.
IMO a source would at least randomly test products if outsourceing as some did.
Im just glad I'm out of everything and I can sleep well at night.
At this point in my life I could give a sh@t about anabolics.
much respect as always MODs