Author Topic: in regards to dianabol /pm questions answerd  (Read 8154 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
in regards to dianabol /pm questions answerd
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:28:08 AM »
i beeing asked again about dianabol in questions and i said i dont wanna hear this question but again ill be nice and go out of my way to make you understand the diff when it comes to the look of the bodybuilder when on real dianabol comparing to when on fake dianabol like asked

THE LOOK of the bodybuilder will be THICKER IN A MATTER OF 3 DAYS ON REAL LEGIT ANABOLS LEGIT NAPOSIM OR ANY OTHER LEGIT DIANABOL ON THE MARKET WHICH IS PHARMA GRADE,,

THE DRUG DIANABOL WILL IMMIDATLEY AND UTTERLY WILL GIVE YOU A THICKNES THAT WILL MAINLY COME INTO NOTICE WHEN YOU SIT AND TAKE A DUMP UPON WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND LOOKING AT YOUR RIGHT AND LEFT ARMS,,YOU WILL NOTICE FRIENDS THAT ON REAL DIANABOL YOUR ARMS WHICH WERE 2 SARDINES ON MONDAY SUDENLY WITH MINMAL TRAIING IF AT ALL WILL BE COME THICK AND FULL IN A GOOD WAY ON FRIDAY,,YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK THICKER AS IN BIGGER AND FEEL LIKE A MILLON BUCKS THERE IS NO MISTAKE WHEN YOU ARE ON LEGIT ANABOLS OR ANY LEGIT HUMAN GRADE DIANABOL

INFACT I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY RIGHT NOW AND SPECIFY THAT YOU CAN MINIMALLY TRAIN AND STILL LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER THE MOMENT YOU GET ON DIANABOL AND TEST PROP OR EVEN DIANABOL BY ITSELF IF YOU AORE EXDPERIENCED BODYBUILDER,,THE CHANGES ARE SUPER FAST AND THE THICKNESS IS COMING NO MATTER WHAT ,,,YOU CAN EAT 2 MEALS OR 8 MEALS THE THICKNESS WILL COME ....WITH 8 MEALS YU OWILL GROW MORE ..WITH 2 MERALS YU OWILL GROW LESS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

AS GH15 SAID BEFORE AND NOT FOR NOTHIGN DID GOD OF HORMONE CALL DIANABOL THE BEST DRUG EVER CREATED FOR ATHLETES,,,DIANABOL IS SOMETHING THE ATHLETE CAN NOT LIVE WITH OOUT,,YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE INJECT AND THROW THEM TO THE NEAREST GARBAGE BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE DIANABOL IN YOUR POSSESSION YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS TO GO FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING IN DAYS,,

DIANABOL IS THE KEY DRUG IN THE BODYBUILDER ARSENAL OF DRUGS AND ONES GOT TO HAVE IT INORDER TO GAIN SIZE,,IT IS A LONG TIME DRUG THAT BEEN AROUND MANY YEARS AND IS FAVORITE AMONG EVERY LIFTER THAT EVER WANTED TO FEEL EUPHORIC ...STRONG ...BIG FULL AND THICK,,,USUALLY THE BEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE DIANABOL FOR YU OFRIENDS IS

S U P E R M A N FEELING,,IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN YOU ARE NOT ON DIANABOL ...IF YOU DO YOU ARE ON DIANABOL
NOW THERE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL COME SAY ANAPOLON ANAPOLON ...ITS ALRIGHT FDRUG THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES BUT STILL GOOD CUTTING AGENT BUT IN REALITY IT IS NOT SUPERMAN DRUG SINCE THE STRENGTH COMES IN EXPENSE OF BAD FEELING AND VERY DEPRESSIVE MODE WITH LOW APPETITE,,,

THE ONLY DRUG THAT IS = SUPERMAN IS DIANABOL ,,LEGIT PHARMA HUMAN GRADE DIANABOL

GH15 APPROVED

fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: in regards to dianabol /pm questions answerd
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 05:32:46 AM »
donkeykong approved!

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 05:37:31 AM »
i beeing asked again about dianabol in questions and i said i dont wanna hear this question but again ill be nice and go out of my way to make you understand the diff when it comes to the look of the bodybuilder when on real dianabol comparing to when on fake dianabol like asked

THE LOOK of the bodybuilder will be THICKER IN A MATTER OF 3 DAYS ON REAL LEGIT ANABOLS LEGIT NAPOSIM OR ANY OTHER LEGIT DIANABOL ON THE MARKET WHICH IS PHARMA GRADE,,

THE DRUG DIANABOL WILL IMMIDATLEY AND UTTERLY WILL GIVE YOU A THICKNES THAT WILL MAINLY COME INTO NOTICE WHEN YOU SIT AND TAKE A DUMP UPON WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND LOOKING AT YOUR RIGHT AND LEFT ARMS,,YOU WILL NOTICE FRIENDS THAT ON REAL DIANABOL YOUR ARMS WHICH WERE 2 SARDINES ON MONDAY SUDENLY WITH MINMAL TRAIING IF AT ALL WILL BE COME THICK AND FULL IN A GOOD WAY ON FRIDAY,,YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK THICKER AS IN BIGGER AND FEEL LIKE A MILLON BUCKS THERE IS NO MISTAKE WHEN YOU ARE ON LEGIT ANABOLS OR ANY LEGIT HUMAN GRADE DIANABOL

INFACT I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY RIGHT NOW AND SPECIFY THAT YOU CAN MINIMALLY TRAIN AND STILL LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER THE MOMENT YOU GET ON DIANABOL AND TEST PROP OR EVEN DIANABOL BY ITSELF IF YOU AORE EXDPERIENCED BODYBUILDER,,THE CHANGES ARE SUPER FAST AND THE THICKNESS IS COMING NO MATTER WHAT ,,,YOU CAN EAT 2 MEALS OR 8 MEALS THE THICKNESS WILL COME ....WITH 8 MEALS YU OWILL GROW MORE ..WITH 2 MERALS YU OWILL GROW LESS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

AS GH15 SAID BEFORE AND NOT FOR NOTHIGN DID GOD OF HORMONE CALL DIANABOL THE BEST DRUG EVER CREATED FOR ATHLETES,,,DIANABOL IS SOMETHING THE ATHLETE CAN NOT LIVE WITH OOUT,,YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE INJECT AND THROW THEM TO THE NEAREST GARBAGE BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE DIANABOL IN YOUR POSSESSION YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS TO GO FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING IN DAYS,,

DIANABOL IS THE KEY DRUG IN THE BODYBUILDER ARSENAL OF DRUGS AND ONES GOT TO HAVE IT INORDER TO GAIN SIZE,,IT IS A LONG TIME DRUG THAT BEEN AROUND MANY YEARS AND IS FAVORITE AMONG EVERY LIFTER THAT EVER WANTED TO FEEL EUPHORIC ...STRONG ...BIG FULL AND THICK,,,USUALLY THE BEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE DIANABOL FOR YU OFRIENDS IS

S U P E R M A N FEELING,,IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN YOU ARE NOT ON DIANABOL ...IF YOU DO YOU ARE ON DIANABOL
NOW THERE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL COME SAY ANAPOLON ANAPOLON ...ITS ALRIGHT FDRUG THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES BUT STILL GOOD CUTTING AGENT BUT IN REALITY IT IS NOT SUPERMAN DRUG SINCE THE STRENGTH COMES IN EXPENSE OF BAD FEELING AND VERY DEPRESSIVE MODE WITH LOW APPETITE,,,

THE ONLY DRUG THAT IS = SUPERMAN IS DIANABOL ,,LEGIT PHARMA HUMAN GRADE DIANABOL

GH15 APPROVED

Also, if you sneeze in your bathroom at 12.30 pm (not am, mark this, really important) and the curtains are up, then there might be thunderstorm that will prevent growth, not natural growth, but growth ffrom something else, talking different planet, gibberish , you can't understan what the fuck I'm saying but I don't care. After you don't need to have umbrella to cover your ass in the street while the ice-cream merchant is having a hot dog. not important but for you yes important. Aliens, spaceships, pyramids, Ipods, all not important but Dianabol, yes much more. That is what I know from knowing it. not outside knowledge, inside, very much.....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 05:41:26 AM »
Also, if you sneeze in your bathroom at 12.30 pm (not am, mark this, really important) and the curtains are up, then there might be thunderstorm that will prevent growth, not natural growth, but growth ffrom something else, talking different planet, gibberish , you can't understan what the fuck I'm saying but I don't care. After you don't need to have umbrella to cover your ass in the street while the ice-cream merchant is having a hot dog. not important but for you yes important. Aliens, spaceships, pyramids, Ipods, all not important but Dianabol, yes much more. That is what I know from knowing it. not outside knowledge, inside, very much.....

Does the ice-cream have to dissolve regularly from all sides?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 05:46:32 AM »
Ice-cream needs to be legit to meklt properly...i repeat legit, certfication and pharma stamped from India or Ouzbekistan, good, very good but not from Sri Lanka, absolutely never. Other than that, gives you diarhea, very bad, catabolic. Don't eat your shit also, you need to know because bodybuilderrs often think they can eat shit: bad advice given by not knowing bodybuilders. not good protein intake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 05:49:35 AM »
Ice-cream needs to be legit to meklt properly...i repeat legit, certfication and pharma stamped from India or Ouzbekistan, good, very good but not from Sri Lanka, absolutely never. Other than that, gives you diarhea, very bad, catabolic. Don't eat your shit also, you need to know because bodybuilderrs often think they can eat shit: bad advice given by not knowing bodybuilders. not good protein intake.
:D not bad
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 05:49:54 AM »

thanks for clarifyning that, i was getting very nervous lately.

I felt like i was being watched from outer space when i ate ice cream and it dissolved very good.

immediatly, i felt like superman but i only got infrared-solar-panel-eye-vision, but couldn't fly. Should i switch to vanilla?

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 06:07:10 AM »
Gh15

Have you ever heard of Anahexia dbol from jinan pharmaceuticals?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 06:09:40 AM »
the god of bullshit has spoken

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 06:12:41 AM »

GH15 APPROVED

GH15 = IDIOT = DRUG DEALER

you selling some Dbol now??

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 06:15:16 AM »
GH15 = IDIOT = DRUG DEALER

you selling some Dbol now??

His D-Bol sales have risen 300% since he started posting on getbig.

He also sold 227% more spaceships and Planet-Nibiru-legit-ice-cream.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 06:19:14 AM »
gh15 = best marketing person for steroids ever.

I wan't to feel diana-bol-ic!  8)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 06:19:30 AM »

GH15 APPROVED

Meth is a helluva drug.

chester approved.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 06:38:28 AM »

GH15 APPROVED

what dosage of dbol ur talkin here ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 06:56:46 AM »
GH probably has crates of D-Bol sitting in his thailand home and wants to unload it to naive getbiggers who'll pay him for it.  Dennis GH15 needs to live and eat to.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 07:16:10 AM »
GH probably has crates of D-Bol sitting in his thailand home and wants to unload it to naive getbiggers who'll pay him for it.  Dennis GH15 needs to live and eat to.

Gh15 hasn't lived in Thailand since he got busted with x

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 07:47:18 AM »
His D-Bol sales have risen 300% since he started posting on getbig.

He also sold 227% more spaceships and Planet-Nibiru-legit-ice-cream.

I've heard that Planet-Nibiru-legit-ice-cream is some potent shit.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 07:51:42 AM »
Thanks gh.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 07:53:25 AM »

GH15 APPROVED

I have said it before and will say it again-if ANYONE listens to this untrained circus chimp they get what is coming to them.

Gh-hasanIQof-15 is a know nothing doofus.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 07:12:08 PM »
Gh15

Have you ever heard of Anahexia dbol from jinan pharmaceuticals?
anahexia is good to go,  go to bodyofscience for more info...

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 07:26:18 PM »
So, what if you take 100mg of Dianabol every day for a couple of weeks? Should you be a beast?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »
So, what if you take 100mg of Dianabol every day for a couple of weeks? Should you be a beast?

According to gh15 100 dbol everyday for 14 days will give you 18.865 pouns of quality muscle  ;D

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »
Haha, I love how they[clueless clowns in general/bodybuilding.com gang] expect that a person will pop 15 Dbols a day or whatever, then suddenly and magically put on 20lbs of muscle mass even though the guy's bench will go up 15-20lbs, beyond the maximum of 180lb.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »
Even though I would have chosen different words to describe it, GH15 is absolutely correct in his/her description of real human grade dbol.

Since we are all different there are allways some people who can't use dbol because their bodies don't react well to it but for the majority of us, GH15's description is excactly how it feels/works.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »
Even though I would have chosen different words to describe it, GH15 is absolutely correct in his/her description of real human grade dbol.

Since we are all different there are allways some people who can't use dbol because their bodies don't react well to it but for the majority of us, GH15's description is excactly how it feels/works.

you are flirting with blasphemy, selecting that username!