Author Topic: What are the odds of getting a Mr. O to post here?  (Read 2737 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What are the odds of getting a Mr. O to post here?
« on: July 21, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »
Seriously.  I know Jay left here with a bad taste in his mouth but wouldn't it be awesome if we can get him or Ronnie, or even guys that came close to post here?  Not sure what the mods can pull but if Ron would have a no BS tolerance it would be cool.  Seriously, one BS remark and they are gone from getbig 4-ever.  The only problem is once we get someone here MD would offer them some pittance and they'd take off to that board and post there.

Props to Milos, and now Kamali for posting here.  Hope they keep it up.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: What are the odds of getting a Mr. O to post here?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:10:25 AM »
Seriously.  I know Jay left here with a bad taste in his mouth but wouldn't it be awesome if we can get him or Ronnie, or even guys that came close to post here?  Not sure what the mods can pull but if Ron would have a no BS tolerance it would be cool.  Seriously, one BS remark and they are gone from getbig 4-ever.  The only problem is once we get someone here MD would offer them some pittance and they'd take off to that board and post there.

Props to Milos, and now Kamali for posting here.  Hope they keep it up.

They might be willing to post here if they get a thing in this specific forum and have it moderated.  That way they can share their knowledge and stories without being hit with baseless attacks from jealous little haters.  I think most members on this site would appreciate it.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 11:28:34 AM »

I think Jay, under a Weider contract, needs to post on Weider's boards. Same with MD contracted athletes.  That is just the way it is.  Jay has always been cordial with everyone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »
I think Jay, under a Weider contract, needs to post on Weider's boards. Same with MD contracted athletes.  That is just the way it is.  Jay has always been cordial with everyone.

It would have been cool to have him here.  What about other guys like Ronnie?  Or Dex?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 12:17:36 PM »
Next time I see him, I'll ask Dorian and see if he's heard of Getbig and wishes to post here. Somehow I doubt it though.  :-\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 07:00:35 PM »
To put it nicely   Jay has a very busy life....guest posing, endorsing, eating, lifting, greeting, eating, and personal stuff like being a husband and pet owner.   Thats corny   but  he IS  too busy to sit all day on his pc   and answer your luv letters.
((-::

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »
im trying to get some pros and high level npc guys over here, but its hard because of how shitty this main board has gotten.

I dont blame the pros for staying away. Do you?

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »
im trying to get some pros and high level npc guys over here, but its hard because of how shitty this main board has gotten.

I dont blame the pros for staying away. Do you?

No I absoultely do not.  I mean why take the time to come over here and post when they will be hit non-stop with stupid baseless g4pay, all drugs, and countless other attacks from a few jealous aholes.  If I were a pro I I sure as hell wouldn't.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »
It would have been cool to have him here.  What about other guys like Ronnie?  Or Dex?

Contracts again. Dex couldn't even if he wanted to, signed with Weider.

Chances of high level guys are slim to none [not to be a downer just speaking facts]

Apart from the fact most don't want to post here anyway due to the flames, most top guys are signed and most contracts prohibit them from posting on any other boards. It's business.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 09:50:22 PM »
I don't think that Ronnie likes to type.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »
I don't think that Ronnie likes to type.

How about getting King to post here regularly.

He can even have his own sticky.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 09:53:14 PM »
How about getting King to post here regularly.

He can even have his own sticky.  ;D

I'll run it by him tomorrow. I know that he is pretty busy with the baby and getting ready for the show at the moment though.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 09:55:27 PM »
I'll run it by him tomorrow. I know that he is pretty busy with the baby and getting ready for the show at the moment though.

Dude, I used to type with my daughter on my lap when she was a wee little one.

And now I come to think of it, no wonder her first word was "BRUTAL"    :o

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 10:16:55 PM »
Dude, I used to type with my daughter on my lap when she was a wee little one.

And now I come to think of it, no wonder her first word was "BRUTAL"    :o

At least it wasn't gayer.  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »
At least it wasn't gayer.  ;D

Well the other day, she was playing on the swing set with some other kids, and when she pushed one of them off the aparatus, she ran over to me and told me "hey daddy look, I just owned that lil twink".........

Thats when i knew my "habit" has rubbed off on her.  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 10:31:11 PM »
To put it nicely   Jay has a very busy life....guest posing, endorsing, eating, lifting, greeting, eating, and personal stuff like being a husband and pet owner.   Thats corny   but  he IS  too busy to sit all day on his pc   and answer your luv letters.

I somewhat disagree.  Jay is too busy to sit on getbig all day talking to gay internet tough guys, but he does spend a lot of time everyday answering emails. I have emailed him a couple questions in the past and he has always replied quickly.   

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
I somewhat disagree.  Jay is too busy to sit on getbig all day talking to gay internet tough guys, but he does spend a lot of time everyday answering emails. I have emailed him a couple questions in the past and he has always replied quickly.   
very true, he doesnt really work. Just on the weekends mostly ( guest posing, special appearances, etc ) All he does is train and do cardio. So im sure he has plenty of time to be online.

The reason he doesnt post here, is because he post on flexonline.com's board, and weider/ami wont let him post here. Along with dealing with the flamers, he wont post here.