Author Topic: CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5207 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2008, 11:21:44 AM »
Stark's vietnam thread had a picture of an American soldier picking up a guy that was literally blown apart. There was a head, part of his torso and guts hanging out. How does that shit fly but a beheading showing the true color of Islam not fly? War is war.
Like I said, case by case.  All the mods approved that thread.  Beheading is a no go.  If you have something to post up that's questionable, do like Nico did and just check with us.  If there is extreme violence to be posted, I would like to make sure it's part of a serious discussion and not a punch line like the post I just deleted.  Safest way is just to check with us if it's questionable.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2008, 11:34:28 AM »
Like I said, case by case.  All the mods approved that thread.  Beheading is a no go.  If you have something to post up that's questionable, do like Nico did and just check with us.  If there is extreme violence to be posted, I would like to make sure it's part of a serious discussion and not a punch line like the post I just deleted.  Safest way is just to check with us if it's questionable.

Why did you delete my post? That pic was from Stark's fucking thread. Jesus, the hypocrisy is running rampant on here.

I see, anytime someone makes a valid argument about the bullshit that is Islam it goes the way of the delete button. Unless of course you'd love to tell me why a pic like that is allowed and a pic of a head that a raghead cut off isn't?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »
sorry BF, Nico's thread comes with a warning.  Man, you are smarter than this.  It's a no brainer.  I don't want to dispute this.  If you want to post violations of Islam fucking have the goddamned courtesy of sending us a pm and approving it and then the respect for people who don't want to see it to place a warning in the title--if it's approved.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »
sorry BF, Nico's thread comes with a warning.  Man, you are smarter than this.  It's a no brainer.  I don't want to dispute this.  If you want to post violations of Islam fucking have the goddamned courtesy of sending us a pm and approving it and then the respect for people who don't want to see it to place a warning in the title--if it's approved.

So holding the Muslim apologists accountable for those pics is "insulting" to them. I think it's only right that they justify those images. I suggest you allow a thread with a warning so pictures like that can be posted and apologists like Jag and Decker can justify them.

It's war. People throw a tiff whenever American soldiers kill a terrorist or treat one inhumanely. It's only right that they see how terrorists treat Americans when they're captured.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
Why did you delete my post? That pic was from Stark's fucking thread. Jesus, the hypocrisy is running rampant on here.

I see, anytime someone makes a valid argument about the bullshit that is Islam it goes the way of the delete button. Unless of course you'd love to tell me why a pic like that is allowed and a pic of a head that a raghead cut off isn't?
Oh shut the fuck up...  I was typing the reason when you flashed out your accusations of hypocrisy.  I really don't give a shit if you get it.  You will do what the mods want on this or seeya.  I couldn't care any less.  It's not like we're asking much to have you check with us on this shit.  What, you're better than Nico?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »
Oh shut the fuck up...  I was typing the reason when you flashed out your accusations of hypocrisy.  I really don't give a shit if you get it.  You will do what the mods want on this or seeya.  I couldn't care any less.  It's not like we're asking much to have you check with us on this shit.  What, you're better than Nico?

Calm down, it was before your response. I wouldn't have said it if I saw the other post up htere.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2008, 11:39:51 AM »
So holding the Muslim apologists accountable for those pics is "insulting" to them. I think it's only right that they justify those images. I suggest you allow a thread with a warning so pictures like that can be posted and apologists like Jag and Decker can justify them.

It's war. People throw a tiff whenever American soldiers kill a terrorist or treat one inhumanely. It's only right that they see how terrorists treat Americans when they're captured.
send us the pm making your case assmunch.  We'll talk about it and if you get a go fine but if it has beheading, it has to get approved by Ron too.  You can't get pissy over the mods wanting to go case by case on this kind of shit.  That would just be retarded to get upset over.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »
send us the pm making your case assmunch.  We'll talk about it and if you get a go fine but if it has beheading, it has to get approved by Ron too.  You can't get pissy over the mods wanting to go case by case on this kind of shit.  That would just be retarded to get upset over.

Did Stark's thread showing dismembered bodies go to Ron?

I don't see how a beheading pic is worse than that. Could it because the Muslims like Jag would go ape shit if they were expected to account for them?

It's really not a big deal to me Hugo. Just curious. I don't feel like having to go through the internet to dig up pics like that regardless.

It just cracks me up that the same morons defending terrorists and Islam are the same retards who I guarantee have never watched one of those videos.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »

BF I think the distinction is the thread has a warning/disclaimer, but the picture (which I didn't see) was within a thread with no warning.  I don't think anyone is trying to censor you.  I think all Hugo is saying is create a thread with a warning/disclaimer and check with someone if the pictures are over the top (like beheadings).  (He can correct me if I'm wrong.)  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2008, 11:44:18 AM »
Is this deletable?

If it is, delete it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2008, 11:44:24 AM »
BF I think the distinction is the thread has a warning/disclaimer, but the picture (which I didn't see) was within a thread with no warning.  I don't think anyone is trying to censor you.  I think all Hugo is saying is create a thread with a warning/disclaimer and check with someone if the pictures are over the top (like beheadings).  (He can correct me if I'm wrong.)  
nope, sounds good.  I would like for all extreme shit to be approved by us and have a warning.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »
Is this deletable?

If it is, delete it.
no that's fine.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »
Religion of peace.

Meanwhile, American soldiers work to save the life of a Canadian terrorist shot on the battlefield.  ::)

Eldon

• Getbig III