Author Topic: CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5319 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
And to think you fellate Ozark with that mouth.  Your mother must be proud.

You write things like a child on here,   with all your personal attacks, and yet you are worried about my Mother being proud ?

LMAO !!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
One would think a shitty lawyer would have better things to do with his day than talk about another man supposedly fellating someone in some vain attempt to save face. I feel bad for the suckers he's representing.

Decker

• Getbig V
You write things like a child on here,   with all your personal attacks, and yet you are worried about my Mother being proud ?

LMAO !!!!!
I worry Eldon.  I mean is Ozark getting the proper oral satisfaction you wash over him?  Will he return the favor with a rimjob for you?

Stay tuned!  Same Bat time. same Bat channel.

Now this is penetrating entertainment.

Decker

• Getbig V
One would think a shitty lawyer would have better things to do with his day than talk about another man supposedly fellating someone in some vain attempt to save face. I feel bad for the suckers he's representing.
What do you know? 

The final personality of Eldon/Ozark.

Hey dick smoker.

Are all three of you going to get into a pile together?

Save face against a psycho like you Eldon/Ozark/BF?
hahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
What do you know? 

The final personality of Eldon/Ozark.

Hey dick smoker.

Are all three of you going to get into a pile together?

Save face against a psycho like you Eldon/Ozark/BF?
hahahahaha

Wow, you really do a good job of representing your maturity level on here. You're a lawyer? You sound like a 12 year old bitch melting down during her period. What's the matter Muslim apologist, someone spook you or something?

I shudder to think that you spend your time on here acting like this when you could be working on your "cases."

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Decker, what the fuck?

Why all the abuse? Are you a muslim?

You've turned this from harmless messing about into full fledged internet abuse.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Decker

• Getbig V
Wow, you really do a good job of representing your maturity level on here. You're a lawyer? You sound like a 12 year old bitch melting down during her period. What's the matter Muslim apologist, someone spook you or something?

I shudder to think that you spend your time on here acting like this when you could be working on your "cases."
hahaha...Did BF/Eldon/Ozark commiserate over your very funny post?

By the way 'Berzerk Fury" who the fuck invited you to this dance?

Oh right, you are Eldon/Ozark. 

muslim apologist....that's as lame as some chitchat room loser with three ongoing identities.

I guess you need the support.

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha...Did BF/Eldon/Ozark commiserate over your very funny post?

By the way 'Berzerk Fury" who the fuck invited you to this dance?

Oh right, you are Eldon/Ozark. 

muslim apologist....that's as lame as some chitchat room loser with three ongoing identities.

I guess you need the support.

Hahaha, if you think I'm Eldon/Ozark then you haven't been around Getbig too long. I invited myself to this dance as I've been posting in this thread since the time it was created. Calm down crybaby, look at you. You're throwinga temper tantrum and refusing to refute any point. What's the matter, can't spin FACTS? Grow up kid, you're a fucking lawyer. Act like one.

I hate to think that someone like is handling court cases for other people.

Decker

• Getbig V
Decker, what the fuck?

Why all the abuse? Are you a muslim?

You've turned this from harmless messing about into full fledged internet abuse.
I'm trying to have some fun with BerzFury/Eldon/Ozark or get banned.  

I start up a new job in a few weeks and I'm killing time before the move.

Am I muslim?  Why do you ask?  Does it have something to do with the incessant bashing of all things Muslim....an orgy of groupthought?

No, I'm not Muslim.  I just like to see an asshole like Berz Fury/Eldon/Ozark get his panties in a bunch over the threat of Islam to our way of life.

Decker

• Getbig V
Hahaha, if you think I'm Eldon/Ozark then you haven't been around Getbig too long. I invited myself to this dance as I've been posting in this thread since the time it was created. Calm down crybaby, look at you. You're throwinga temper tantrum and refusing to refute any point. What's the matter, can't spin FACTS? Grow up kid, you're a fucking lawyer. Act like one.

I hate to think that someone like is handling court cases for other people.
How conscientious of you.

You sniveling puke, the only point you have is the one on the top of your fucking head.

Fury

• Getbig V
How conscientious of you.

You sniveling puke, the only point you have is the one on the top of your fucking head.

I don't get my panties in a bunch over Islam friend. I bash it when I'm on this board. I don't give it two thoughts when I'm not. I love watching Muslim apologist fags like you go apeshit anytime someone disagrees with your opinion that the USA should get on its knees and let terrorists/China/Russia jerk off on our collective face.  ::)

You're a naive little fag.

Decker

• Getbig V
I don't get my panties in a bunch over Islam friend.
So what does get your panties in a bunch?

I bash it when I'm on this board. I don't give it two thoughts when I'm not. I love watching Muslim apologist fags like you go apeshit anytime someone disagrees with your opinion that the USA should get on its knees and let terrorists/China/Russia jerk off on our collective face.  ::)

You're a naive little fag.
Interesting.  'jerk-off on...face', 'naive little fag', 'Muslim apologist fag'....

If I didn't know better BerzFury/Eldon/Ozark, I'd say you have cock on your mind.

When you speak of 'bashing it' are you referring to Islam or your jack-off sessions? 

Judging by your preoccupation with ManWhip, I'd wager you are referring to playing with it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The USA is bad. Mean old USA making those Muslims kill women and children on their way to school!!!!

Could you please clarify? Are you referring to the USA pouring tonnes of munitions and weaponry into those countries and then losing track of them? Are you refering to US weaponry for sale in the open markets of Iraq? Are you referring to the US strategy of paying insurgents not to fight in an effort to demonstrate their surge is working? ...only to have those same guys turn around and use those weapons and US paid money to buy even more weapons that kill women and children, and US soldiers? Please clarify.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
have no clue what you mean.

Option D = Never argue with idiots.
They just drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
Could you please clarify? Are you referring to the USA pouring tonnes of munitions and weaponry into those countries and then losing track of them? Are you refering to US weaponry for sale in the open markets of Iraq? Are you referring to the US strategy of paying insurgents not to fight in an effort to demonstrate their surge is working? ...only to have those same guys turn around and use those weapons and US paid money to buy even more weapons that kill women and children, and US soldiers? Please clarify.

7/16/2008     Pakistan     Lahore     1     0     A teenaged Christian boy is kidnapped, tortured for two days, then killed by Muslims for dating a Muslim girl.

7/17/2008     Somalia     Huriwa     5     3     A mother and her two children are among five killed when Holy Warriors stage an ambush.

7/10/2008     Pakistan     Bajaur     1     2     Islamic militants kill a 15-year-old girl in a targeted rocket attack on a home.

7/10/2008     Pakistan     Dosli     1     0     A doctor is shot four times in the chest. A note pinned to the body accuses him of 'opposing Islam and Jihad.'

7/9/2008     Jordan     Mafraq     1     0     A 16-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her brother on suspicion of pre-marital sex.

7/8/2008     Thailand     Pattani     2     0     A husband and wife team of laborers is shot, showered with gas and then burned by radical Muslims.

6/28/2008     Iraq     Samarrah     50     0     A mass grave is discovered containing women and children among fifty people rounded up by Sunni militants and executed.

6/3/2008     Iraq     Baquba     1     0     An 11-year-old boy is shot to death by Freedom Fighters.

6/3/2008    Iraq    al-Katoun    1    0    A 5-year-old boy is kidnapped and hung by sectarian Jihadis.

5/22/2008     India     Meerut     3     0     Three Hindu youth are brutally tortured and beheaded by a Muslim gang.

Let me guess. The USA is directly responsible for terrorist attacks on civilians in India, Somalia, Pakistan, Thailand and Jordan?

Interesting. The USA doesn't produce Kalashnikov's, the terrorist weapon of choice. It's a Russian rifle.

Jog the fuck on, twat. Your Muslim apologist bullshit doesn't fly here.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Let me guess. The USA is directly responsible for terrorist attacks on civilians in India, Somalia, Pakistan, Thailand and Jordan?

Interesting. The USA doesn't produce Kalashnikov's, the terrorist weapon of choice. It's a Russian rifle.

My guess is Jag won't show her face in this thread again.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eldon

• Getbig III

be careful Nordic,  she has an I.Q of 160  ! ! !   ;D

Eldon

• Getbig III
I'm trying to have some fun with BerzFury/Eldon/Ozark or get banned

I start up a new job in a few weeks and I'm killing time before the move.

Am I muslim?  Why do you ask?  Does it have something to do with the incessant bashing of all things Muslim....an orgy of groupthought?

No, I'm not Muslim.  I just like to see an asshole like Berz Fury/Eldon/Ozark get his panties in a bunch over the threat of Islam to our way of life.

pathetic......

Fury

• Getbig V

Not a chance. She can't refute facts. She can spew apologist bullshit and try to get away with it without any one calling her on it. She's the prototypical moslem.

Fury

• Getbig V
7/16/2008     Pakistan     Lahore     1     0     A teenaged Christian boy is kidnapped, tortured for two days, then killed by Muslims for dating a Muslim girl.

7/17/2008     Somalia     Huriwa     5     3     A mother and her two children are among five killed when Holy Warriors stage an ambush.

7/10/2008     Pakistan     Bajaur     1     2     Islamic militants kill a 15-year-old girl in a targeted rocket attack on a home.

7/10/2008     Pakistan     Dosli     1     0     A doctor is shot four times in the chest. A note pinned to the body accuses him of 'opposing Islam and Jihad.'

7/9/2008     Jordan     Mafraq     1     0     A 16-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her brother on suspicion of pre-marital sex.

7/8/2008     Thailand     Pattani     2     0     A husband and wife team of laborers is shot, showered with gas and then burned by radical Muslims.

6/28/2008     Iraq     Samarrah     50     0     A mass grave is discovered containing women and children among fifty people rounded up by Sunni militants and executed.

6/3/2008     Iraq     Baquba     1     0     An 11-year-old boy is shot to death by Freedom Fighters.

6/3/2008    Iraq    al-Katoun    1    0    A 5-year-old boy is kidnapped and hung by sectarian Jihadis.

5/22/2008     India     Meerut     3     0     Three Hindu youth are brutally tortured and beheaded by a Muslim gang.

Bump so we can make sure the Moslem doesn't miss this post. You know, the one that disproves 99% of the bullshit she spews on here.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »
CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2008, 11:07:02 AM »
Sorry, no beheading shit.  Ron says no go on that, me too... 

CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
Sorry, no beheading shit.  Ron says no go on that, me too... 

CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see why not. It's a direct result of Islam. Don't want people to see exactly what Muslims are capable of doing?

Sorry, I wouldn't want to have to make Jag justify it or anything.  ::)

ALLLAHUUUUUUUUU AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLLAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUAKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »
I don't see why not. It's a direct result of Islam. Don't want people to see exactly what Muslims are capable of doing?

Sorry, I wouldn't want to have to make Jag justify it or anything.  ::)

ALLLAHUUUUUUUUU AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLLAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUAKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, it's just a no go.  Case by case basis by the mods on the violence thing and Ron lowered the hammer on the beheading shit long ago.  I agree with it too. 

CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »
sorry, it's just a no go.  Case by case basis by the mods on the violence thing and Ron lowered the hammer on the beheading shit long ago.  I agree with it too. 

CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stark's vietnam thread had a picture of an American soldier picking up a guy that was literally blown apart. There was a head, part of his torso and guts hanging out. How does that shit fly but a beheading showing the true color of Islam not fly? War is war.