Author Topic: test question...  (Read 871 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
test question...
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:21:49 PM »
Candi brought up a good point,,,

maybe it is the same do to 800 mg of test a week as it is to do 500test and 300 deca.

just curious, cause it will be much cheaper to do the test only cycle ;)
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: test question...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »
it might be better.

:D

because, 800 mg of a androgen that has lets say a growth rating of 8, versus 500 mg of androgen with growth rating of 8 plus 300 mg of androgen with growth rating of 6.. well thats a lower growth rating  ;)

(for those that dont know what im saying, heres the post worm and i are talking about )
this is the part im not so sure about

all androgens are synergistic, ...i am not sure one compound with another is synergistic, any more so than that same mg of same potency.

i mean.. all aandrogens bind to androgen recptor. differences lie in what they tell the AR TO DO.. I THINK THIS IS REFERED TO AS GENE EXPRESSION... (sorry caps)..   see, while both dbol and winstrol might bind to the same recpeotr, and while winstrol actually BINDS tighter (or activates more genes or tells it to do more thigns)... the difference, why dbol is stronger... is beecause of the specific thing it tells the ar to do..    certain androgen make you grow more than other androgens bececause of the things they activate..         

more mg= more growth.. pretty much straight forward... now out of those total mg.. the more powerful the androgen ( by powerful i mean it makes you grow faster... not binding affinity)..the more you grow.... s

so 1500 mg total androgens is 1500mg androgens
what matters is
what are these androgens telling the ar to do?

i am not so sure their is anything synergestic about combinding different androgens.. i mean, if nandralone does not cue growth as strongly as testosterone does...    then you would have more growth from test alone than from test +deca  ( total mg being equal )

.... then again... certains androgen might cue ertain TRULY non ar mediated factors than other androgens.. but i have never seen any kind of info on that...so i woudlnt believe that FOR NOW.. but you never know     ( by truly non ar mediated i mean, of course, things like gh production, satellite cell reaction, glucose metabolism... ect ect )

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »
yeah, and also, you can take propecia with the test only cycle as well....
you are gay.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 08:10:02 PM »
yeah, and also, you can take propecia with the test only cycle as well....
If you are so paranoid about hair loss stay away from the sauce. Whether it is here or on anabolex this is all you're concerned with. Stop being a puss.
I am a big baby

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 08:20:53 PM »
douche.  i care about sides and minimizing them.  i wish i was as cavalier as you...

an old teacher used to say, if you fail to plan (ie research), then you plan to fail (you).
you are gay.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
douche.  i care about sides and minimizing them.  i wish i was as cavalier as you...

an old teacher used to say, if you fail to plan (ie research), then you plan to fail (you).
It's not nuclear physics we are talking about here. Sides will vary to some extent from one person to another. What works for some will not work well for others. There is plenty of information here on basic cycles for a second cycle. You are paranoid and need to rethink you decision about using.
I am a big baby

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »
i don't need to rethink shit.  i know what i am doing, just like to research random thoughts...

thanks for you input though.
you are gay.