Author Topic: HI EVERYONE!  (Read 6480 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: HI EVERYONE!
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05:30 PM »
It wasn't unstickied because of anything Marty did or did not do, we have enough stickies up top of pros answering questions IMO, so we unstickied it. If he answers questions and people enjoy conversing with him, his thread will stay up high anyway.

Absolutely nothing personal at all and I hope marty enjoys posting on The Positive Board! :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:10 PM »
hi Marty.

i've got a lot of old mags, and found a few articles on you. i'm sure you've seen them (then again, i gave Milos a lot of magazines with articles on him that he had never seen). anyway, would you like me to scan and post them on here??  there is a cool pic of your dad between you and your brother when you competed the same day.

rik

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »
Marty;

I train down at Greg Longs gym in Philly once in a while...your pic is still up on the walls, Greg speaks very highly of you...the AAU shows, remember back in the day...had a lot of fun with them...Greg Long, Bruce Quinn (who helped me when I first started) Tim Belknap, Benny Podda & Joe Bucci.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 08:08:26 AM »
Marty;

I train down at Greg Longs gym in Philly once in a while...your pic is still up on the walls, Greg speaks very highly of you...the AAU shows, remember back in the day...had a lot of fun with them...Greg Long, Bruce Quinn (who helped me when I first started) Tim Belknap, Benny Podda & Joe Bucci.
Hey Big A.  Marty isn't very computer savey, lol.  I'll have him log in today and check this out and get back to you.

Hope all is well.  Oh and thank u for the well wishes.   :-*

Laura
:D Weee

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 09:09:34 AM »
Hey Big A.  Marty isn't very computer savey, lol.  I'll have him log in today and check this out and get back to you.

Hope all is well.  Oh and thank u for the well wishes.   :-*

Laura
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Laura.

Hope you are feeling much better!