Author Topic: Richard Gere in new movie looking jacked, who's watching it??  (Read 1330 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I'm not too big a fan of Richard Gere, simply due to the fact that most of his movies are too sappy and filled with played out themes, but I think he might be onto something in this next film of his.

Pay close attention to the following preview and, by the end of it, let me know if it has inspired you to log onto Fandango and purchase some movie tickets months in advance.

The following parts of the preview are of honorable mention:

At the 50 second mark, you start to listen to Gavin Rossdale's song "Love remains the same"

At 1:08, Gere indulges in some grueling cardio-work where you can clearly see his physical prowess.

At 1:54, we see an awesome shot of a barefoot Gere, pulling what can be described as a Patrick Swayze..

At both 2:08 & 2:10, we see a IFBB FEMALE bodybuilder.

At 2:13 we clearly can see a topless Gere, the man's pulling some quality ass for sure, be it male/female..

At 2:15, a rich and compelling scene involving horses, I'll leave it at that to not spoil the magic..

Move over Dark Knight, we have a new superhero in town..

"1"

P.S. Topless Gere, Gere indulging in Cardio and barefoot Gere all qualify for bodybuilding substance, in case anyone asks..

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Richard Gere in new movie looking jacked, who's watching it??
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »
When reviewing a film always be sure to list the following:  The title, the director, the studio, the year of release, the stars, the genre and the theme.  Bearing this in mind, could you please rewrite your review.
(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »
When reviewing a film always be sure to list the following:  The title, the director, the studio, the year of release, the stars, the genre and the theme.  Bearing this in mind, could you please rewrite your review.

All of that information can be caught in the trailer provided, my job is to pitch what's really important and that's Gere!

"1"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:33:47 PM »
not gonna click on that
post a pic of him jacked
Z

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »
not gonna click on that
post a pic of him jacked

"1"