Author Topic: Khadr and the politics of fear  (Read 2992 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Khadr and the politics of fear
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »
Normally we eat them. I like mine with some sweet baby ray barbecue sauce.  ;D
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 04:07:01 PM »
Black kids raised in the inner city still get the chair or go to jail for life when they carry out a murder. Sure they had a tough upbringing and that was the only life they knew, but they still reap the consequences of their actions. This kid is no different.

As opposed to rich white ones like Skakil who roamed free for years?

It's unfortunate that he was put in this situation, but he chose to throw that grenade and now he's paying the price.

Did he? According to the original report made by the Americans, the one who threw the grenade was killed, and there was another individual pulled alive out of the rubble.

This kid chose to join the the extremists. He was living with his mother before he begged his father to let him move in with extremists. Maybe his way of thinking MAY have been skewed, but he still threw that grenade with murderous intent and was on a battlefield with the intentions of killing Americans.

please post this information you have about him begging his father to let him live with the extremists.

The facts remain that it has yet to be determined that he did throw the grenade.
There are conflicting reports that contradict each other.

He was captured and now he has to reap the consequences. I think it's pretty damn nice the Americans saved him regardless.

I think so as well.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »
In early 2002, he was living alone with his mother and younger sister while his father visited infrequently, and took up beading his mother's clothes as a hobby.[13] At one point, he was forced to wear a burqa and disguise himself as a daughter to avoid scrutiny, an act that upset him. When his father returned, he asked to be allowed to stay with men in the village, despite his mother's protests. His father agreed he could stay with a group of men associated with Abu Laith al-Libi, who needed a Pashto translator anyway, if he promised to check in regularly with his mother.[8][13][20][21] A later collection of biographies written by al Qaeda praises the elder Khadr for "tossing his little child in the furnace of the battle", and likens his son to a lion cub.[1]

What does being white have ANYTHING to do with black kids going to jail? You're so blatantly racist it's hilarious. Got to love them mooks.  ::)

Go ahead and report my post by the way, twat.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
Normally we eat them. I like mine with some sweet baby ray barbecue sauce.  ;D

Haha I just posted Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in the General Topics board, that stuff is good.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 04:27:16 PM »
In early 2002, he was living alone with his mother and younger sister while his father visited infrequently, and took up beading his mother's clothes as a hobby.[13] At one point, he was forced to wear a burqa and disguise himself as a daughter to avoid scrutiny, an act that upset him. When his father returned, he asked to be allowed to stay with men in the village, despite his mother's protests. His father agreed he could stay with a group of men associated with Abu Laith al-Libi, who needed a Pashto translator anyway, if he promised to check in regularly with his mother.[8][13][20][21] A later collection of biographies written by al Qaeda praises the elder Khadr for "tossing his little child in the furnace of the battle", and likens his son to a lion cub.[1]

pssst: If you're going to post a footnote, a bibliograpghy is suppose to go with it.

From where did you cut & paste that? From Wikipedia?

What does being white have ANYTHING to do with black kids going to jail? You're so blatantly racist it's hilarious. Got to love them mooks.  ::)

I make neither mention of, nor assumption about your ethnicity

Go ahead and report my post by the way, twat.

ok.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 04:35:51 PM »
Black vs. white had nothing to do with my comment about gang banging blacks ending up in jail for murder. You running right to making it white vs black was typical of you, probably the most racist person on here. Make it clear you hate whites more. What's the matter, they win those beauty pageants more often than you?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 04:42:46 PM »
Black vs. white had nothing to do with my comment about gang banging blacks ending up in jail for murder. You running right to making it white vs black was typical of you, probably the most racist person on here. Make it clear you hate whites more. What's the matter, they win those beauty pageants more often than you?

Gang banging blacks?? Oh I see. So that was what your comment was about, not blacks raised in the inner city.

Clearly in your mind... these are one and the same. Every black person raised in the inner city is a gang banger.  ::)

I must remember to choose Option D more often. I must remember to choose Option D more often.
I must remember to choose Option D more often. I must remember to choose Option D more often.

w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »
Hahaha, calm down sugar tits. It's too easy. I was talking about young black kids who end up in jail for murder. Why do they commit those murders? Because they're usually gang banging punks. Unless you're trying to tell me that all inner city black kids are inherently more prone to committing crime?  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 04:52:10 PM »
Hahaha, calm down sugar tits.

Ya, my buppies are kinda sweet n' perky!   :D
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 04:53:42 PM »
Too bad your twats a sludge pot.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »
Too bad your twats a sludge pot.

Like you would even know.  ::)  But I do have to admit the comment did make me laugh out loud tho.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 05:18:14 PM »
Like you would even know.  ::)  But I do have to admit the comment did make me laugh out loud tho.

I saw it on YouTube. That camel toe/pantie shot was a disaster. Your twat looked like 4 pounds of roast beef trying to slip out of a hankerchief.